Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sort Outgoing Emails

On the outgoing Emails page, please add a column/button to Sort... by Alpha and by SCHEDULED OUTGOING DATE. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Excluded Email Recipients

When an email is sent to members, there is a number of emails that are excluded because of being disabled or opt out, etc. Please make the ability to see a list of these names so that we can correct any mistakes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. From Email without Web Hosting

We need the ability to set the "From email" to an email at our own domain without setting Wild Apricot as our website host. We do not want to host our website with WA, we are happy with our current hosting and design. We want WA to be utilized to manage our membership and send out emails. Emails coming from "******@wildapricot.org" are getting flagged as possible phishing emails since our members have not received emails from this address previously.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. sending multiple activation emails

Ability to send multiple activation emails depending on what categories are selected in the registration form.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Filter contacts who have not opened an email in X amount of months

I would like to be able to get a report of who all has not opened an email in a certain amount of time (last month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, etc). This can help manage and understand who is actively looking at emails.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Help center is not helpful

Hate the help center, which is of no help. How doe one make a direct contact for real help?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Insert a slideshow of pictures into an email

I'd love to be able to insert a slideshow of pictures (to show off our gardens to our members) into an email rather than just posting 10 pictures.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring HTML Editing Back to Emails

Please bring HTML editing back to email creation, and don't block it from any other parts of site creation. It's so much easier to craft the appropriate look for our emails if I can go into HTML to make adjustments, rather than having to exclusively use your imprecise WYSIWYG editor.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. email log

When you send a mass mailing, there is a single email log entry that provides data - opens, click throughs, failures. It would be helpful to be able to filter the entire log to just show those entries so one can get to them quickly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. New member email

Please add it so that we can send two auto emails to new members to boost rapport with special messages early in new member experience

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. E-mail Blast ALL Members - Including anyone who Unsubscribed

When we do our membership renewals, occasionally, we want to send out additional reminders or clarifications. This will only reach those who remain subscribed to our newsletters and weekly updates. Anyone who chose to unsubscribe will not receive these e-mails. Obviously, system e-mails still reach all of the members.

There should be a feature where the ADMIN can CHOOSE to e-mail everyone (checked box) even those who unsubscribed. This comes with the understanding if you abused it, you risk your members complaining about too many e-mails. Regardless, I think you should have the ability to reach out to everyone if…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More colors for background

I find it unacceptable that all the colors available for fonts are not available for backgrounds. The background group is very limited and not very good colors.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Social Media Icons

Is there any way to include social media icons to be linked to social profiles? Is this something that would have to be inserted, one at a time, as separate image gadgets once I download the social media icon images from another site? It would be nice to have this as a gadget, like the website side offers.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Secondary Email Address

I would like to be able to selectively send emails to a member's secondary address. Specifically, I do a weekly email to all members and would like that email to go to the alternates also (partners). But I do not want emails like event confirmations/reminders to go to them. So I would like a checkbox or something that says "Send to alternate email address" or something like that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Email>Templates Page Request

We have a large number of Email Templates. Is there a way to: (a) shrink the size of the icons on that page, and (b) make the title of the template "hoverable" so you can see the full length of the title. We need (b) because some of the titles are duplicates followed by versions (I, II, III, and IV) making them too long to be fully seen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I hate the new email system.

I cannot express how much I ABSOLUTELY despise the new email system. It is unwieldly, uncooperative, ignores my attempts to change font sizes, with the image gadget thing I can't put images where I want and when I add a new image I have to change the order of sorting each time. It's ridiculous! It reminds me of editing in the 90's. Whatever feedback you were trying to address you got it completly wrong with this rollout, I am beyond annoyed at how difficult it is to put together a simple email now. Thanks for ruining something that was working…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Email - Link to view content on the web

It would be great to be able to include a link on newsletters / emails sent to view the content on the web just incase the newsletter / email doesn't show up in the email browser and also to allow a link to archived newsletters.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Admin notification for Stop Recurring Payments action by member

Create an automated administrator notification triggered when a member stops recurring payments.

Our member managers do not see this until the paid membership period is over and it may be too late to reach out to the member to see if any problems need to be resolved.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Email Editor Jumps Around Randomly...Please fix it.

I HATE THSI EMAIL EDITOR!!!

I'm using a mac. The editor keeps jumping to the top randomly when I click or try to drag a component. Why would you do this to me? It's completely unusable. And I need inline photos back.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add 'Edit' function button to Scheduled Emails Screen

March 2020 - right now, the only option available for an already scheduled email is 'Pause'. When you click Pause, that email disappears. It is automatically sent to Draft emails folder, a different screen. It would be easier and more intuitive to add an 'Edit' button to the Scheduled email view.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base