Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New member email

Please add it so that we can send two auto emails to new members to boost rapport with special messages early in new member experience

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. E-mail Blast ALL Members - Including anyone who Unsubscribed

When we do our membership renewals, occasionally, we want to send out additional reminders or clarifications. This will only reach those who remain subscribed to our newsletters and weekly updates. Anyone who chose to unsubscribe will not receive these e-mails. Obviously, system e-mails still reach all of the members.

There should be a feature where the ADMIN can CHOOSE to e-mail everyone (checked box) even those who unsubscribed. This comes with the understanding if you abused it, you risk your members complaining about too many e-mails. Regardless, I think you should have the ability to reach out to everyone if…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More colors for background

I find it unacceptable that all the colors available for fonts are not available for backgrounds. The background group is very limited and not very good colors.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Social Media Icons

Is there any way to include social media icons to be linked to social profiles? Is this something that would have to be inserted, one at a time, as separate image gadgets once I download the social media icon images from another site? It would be nice to have this as a gadget, like the website side offers.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Secondary Email Address

I would like to be able to selectively send emails to a member's secondary address. Specifically, I do a weekly email to all members and would like that email to go to the alternates also (partners). But I do not want emails like event confirmations/reminders to go to them. So I would like a checkbox or something that says "Send to alternate email address" or something like that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Email>Templates Page Request

We have a large number of Email Templates. Is there a way to: (a) shrink the size of the icons on that page, and (b) make the title of the template "hoverable" so you can see the full length of the title. We need (b) because some of the titles are duplicates followed by versions (I, II, III, and IV) making them too long to be fully seen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I hate the new email system.

I cannot express how much I ABSOLUTELY despise the new email system. It is unwieldly, uncooperative, ignores my attempts to change font sizes, with the image gadget thing I can't put images where I want and when I add a new image I have to change the order of sorting each time. It's ridiculous! It reminds me of editing in the 90's. Whatever feedback you were trying to address you got it completly wrong with this rollout, I am beyond annoyed at how difficult it is to put together a simple email now. Thanks for ruining something that was working…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Email - Link to view content on the web

It would be great to be able to include a link on newsletters / emails sent to view the content on the web just incase the newsletter / email doesn't show up in the email browser and also to allow a link to archived newsletters.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Admin notification for Stop Recurring Payments action by member

Create an automated administrator notification triggered when a member stops recurring payments.

Our member managers do not see this until the paid membership period is over and it may be too late to reach out to the member to see if any problems need to be resolved.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Email Editor Jumps Around Randomly...Please fix it.

I HATE THSI EMAIL EDITOR!!!

I'm using a mac. The editor keeps jumping to the top randomly when I click or try to drag a component. Why would you do this to me? It's completely unusable. And I need inline photos back.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add 'Edit' function button to Scheduled Emails Screen

March 2020 - right now, the only option available for an already scheduled email is 'Pause'. When you click Pause, that email disappears. It is automatically sent to Draft emails folder, a different screen. It would be easier and more intuitive to add an 'Edit' button to the Scheduled email view.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Routing of System Emails

On the Routing of System Emails page, it would be nice to be more selective. As an example, we have set the auto-emailing feature to send members the invoice and dues drive notifications, long with the various reminders. In the routing of emails page, the settings only allow for you to be all in or out. It would be nice to maybe get a copy of the initial notice to the member and the initiation of the membership and not get every reminder in that section. Similarly, with events or donations.

We have hundreds of members. My email box will…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please restore the "no layout" option for e-mails!

We have members who receive their mail as text only and therefore find the new block layouts more a hindrance than a help. The "no layout" option is still available for some mails (e.g. "grace period reminder") despite the statement "The No layout layout is no longer available." in the article https://gethelp.wildapricot.com/en/articles/1693#differences. Please restore the option to choose "no layout" in every instance of the mail editor!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Format link in email

With the new email editor, I can no longer format links within the text to make them stand out.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Email Previews do not look like emails in Outlook

Previews do not even look close to what my Outlook email receives sometimes. It would be helpful to have more accurate representation of what is being sent to my clients.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Updating registrants for event emails

It's Friday afternoon. I've prepared an email to registrants for an event scheduled for Monday afternoon, giving them important information that they need to review before the event.
    People will register between now and Monday morning. I need to be able to send an email to those people without duplicating the Friday message.
    It would be good to have the ability to select those who've registered since a certain date and time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Final monitor before email blasts

Is there a way that someone can be setup as an email administrator - meaning give the final OK before emails go out? Mostly interested when events don't use the right groups and end up sending to all our contacts! YIKES. It looks like there is an email administrators button but it is not active for me as the overall administrator. Thanks for any help if this is already something that is available. My email is rohde.sandi@gmail.com I'm with Mid-Day Women's Alliance.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Email Editor is Frustrating

I am having great difficulty using the revised email composition feature. I like to create my messages on the go, without a great deal of planning or design. I frequently use an existing message as a starting point for a new eblast. Your new system does not cater to this kind of composition and I am calling for support much more frequently than ever before.
    You should consider making the new editor an option and let customers like me continue to use the free-form approach that preceded it. It would better serve my needs and reduce my dependance on Support…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to send emails to group participants without being Admin

ability for group members to send emails to group participants without having to be an ADMIN. Right now members can click the email link of individuals and send emails to one member at a time from their iphone or other device. It would be great if they could do the same thing to group participants. We have over 60 groups. Many of them meet weekly. They would like a simple way to coordinate activities. Right now, I have 60+ Admins, just so that they can send an email to their group. Even ability to export the email addresses of all…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Editor not showing full file name

in the email editor, I tried to insert a file. It worked OK, except it only showed me a portion of the file names. I had to exit and go to Files to determine which one I wanted.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base