Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Upcoming Events email template - can select events and automatically populate the template with event details

Upcoming Events email/newsletter template where admins can select a list of (3, 4, whatever) upcoming events - some of the event details (title, date/time, description), including the image, will be AUTOMATICALLY (without cutting and pasting) pulled into the email with a "see more" link to the event page. See attached screenshot for an example. Also, ideally the last item in the list of events could be a static footer-type thing that is a join/renew message.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Login via UserID when in a bundle

Allow the user to login with a user id. When you have a family that only has 1 email address (we have many older members) but we want to track contact data for each family member. Currently we have to create fake email addresses. it would be better of they could login with a user id, but communicate via the bundle admin if there were a lost password for a reset.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Social Media Icons

Is there any way to include social media icons to be linked to social profiles? Is this something that would have to be inserted, one at a time, as separate image gadgets once I download the social media icon images from another site? It would be nice to have this as a gadget, like the website side offers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Access list of people who clicked on specific links in an email

In the "Links tracking" tab of an email log, I would like to be able to see who clicked on specific links in an email. Right now I can find how many people clicked on a specific link, but find who those people were is difficult.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Editing subject line and body in templates. Go back to the way it was

Please update the system so that when one clicks 'edit' on a template, that includes being able to edit the Subject line. The name 'template' highlights that this is a base document that is used for various purposes, e.g. a Meetings template is used for each meeting, but the Subject will be different each time. It's a new thing that the Subject doesn't appear in the editing mode and it's most annoying. I keep sending out emails with old Subject lines because I edit the content and then forget about the Subject. A bit of consideration, please, for those of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. URL for Emails

I wish I could have a web link for all emails I send. Hopefully that can be a future improvement.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Reset Unsubscribe Preferences

As a club organization, I would like to annual require our members decide if they want to remain unsubscribed to our e-mails. All to often, we get members who "complain" they missed an event (acknowledge they unsubscribed) but forgot they had and wish they could be "reminded" that they unsubscribed. As a club, we dictate the rules, so it would not be an issue notifying unsubscribe preferences are reset annually. In any event, I think there should be an easy way to reset those preferences.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Email address field type

For field type, it would be nice to have a “email address” field type that would check that whatever is entered is a valid email address I.e. xxxxx@yyyyy.zzz

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. advance search to isolate contacts from members

Advanced search that isolates contacts that are not members. This does not seem possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow admin to remove unused email subscription source

While were setting up email subscriptions for a few groups, we created a subscription source that was never used and is no longer needed. It still shows up in the list of subscription sources available for a contact. I'm concerned that a new admin might assign a person to an incorrect list. It would be very helpful to be able to remove any or all subscription sources.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Simplify email by having a uniform email template and emails in one place

I'm sorry you put so much effort in redoing the email editor since it probably is NOT what people were asking about. Basically look at Emma, MailChimp, ConstantContact. What do they have in common? Consistency and ease of use. You set your header and footer in a template that isn't touched. This also includes fonts and colors. All emails created are just the BODY of the template. I am so frustrated right now. We changed our logo and changed our social media addresses and I literally have to change 100s of emails. The event templates, the membership templates for EACH…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We would like to address rejoining members separately from renewing

According to the way we’ve been operating:

1. A new member is someone who has never been a member before; WA is set up for that. WA generates an e-mail response welcoming new members.

2. A renewing member is someone who was a member in the previous calendar year (renewal due 12/15), but renews any time from 12/15 to 12/14 (e.g., 12/15/18 - 12/14/19). WA is set up for that. WA generates an e-mail response thanking a member for renewing.

3. A rejoining member is someone who last renewed outside the standard renewal period; in this example, before 12/15/17 (their membership will have…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. make things easy

I just want to edit my template..what do you do..it was so easy...you are making it so hard I would not recommend you site to any one...I ask a simple question and can't get an answer
    Brad Ness

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Email preheader

the email tracking code should be at the bottom of the email not top. the preheaders are not showing up, only the tracking codes are.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Editing Issues

The new email editor makes it difficult to remove extra spaces. It requires multiple steps. It should not be that time consuming and difficult.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. format

PASTE FORMAT! BRING IT BACK TO THE EMAIL EDITOR

Please!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a social media gadet to the email template builder

add a social media gadget in the email template builder, please!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make Them Colors Editable

Please make "color theme" colors editable! I am using the new email editor, and the "theme colors" show up, based on the original website theme colors that are connected with the website style we chose. HOWEVER, most clients change the actual colors they use to match their own logo. So without those colors being editable, they are useless as an option in the font color section of creating emails. So while it was a nice idea to include them, without them being editable, I cannot use them to their full potential.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Choice of background colors

I am very disappointed about the choice of background colors in the new email designer. Why can't they be the same as the font colors?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base