Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. e-vites

We just received an amazing e-vite to an event and were wondering if you all had anything like it in the works? It was animated. It was an envelope that opened and the invitation came out for you to read. Both the envelope and the invitation were personalized. It was really nice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Send renewal reminder blasts on demand and specific date

We decided to send a renewal reminder email blast today because we had volunteers available to assist members and answer questions via website live chat support. Changing the number of days for a reminder to be sent before the due date to today did not trigger the email blast. Apparently that number needs to be entered at least the day before. Planning ahead is one thing, being able to take advantage of a good opportunity is another. Additionally, It would be helpful to have the ability to pick the exact date for a blast to go out rather than count…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. test event invoice mail

Wasn't sure whether to out this under Emails or Events.
    For an event, one can send a test e-mail for almost anything:
    Announcement
    Reminder
    Registration confirmation
    Cancellation
    etc.
    What is missing is a way to send a test version of the event registration invoice!
    How can we see what the event registration invoice will look like, before participants start receiving them?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Inserting Non-Breaking Characters in Email Editor

Need the ability to insert either a non-breaking space or hyphen when using the new Email editor. Previously, direct editing of the HTML code allowed insertion of non-breaking characters. Some thing like Ctrl-Shift-Space or Ctrl-Shift-Dash would be a good options (as used in Microsoft Word).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add a social media gadet to the email template builder

add a social media gadget in the email template builder, please!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Create ability to run a report for email log failures

Can you create a search function for adding people to groups? It is very tedious to have to search the whole database to find a name, especially when there are more than a few people to add to a group. It would be much easier if you could search and select names.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Email Lists

Need to be able to create different email lists. Currently all you have is Contact and Member email listing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Choice of background colors

I am very disappointed about the choice of background colors in the new email designer. Why can't they be the same as the font colors?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Email Log

Complaint/Question....why do my emails not show up under 'emails'. I have to look in the 'log' to find anything we create and send.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Photo Update Horrible

The new update that forces you to insert photos as gadgets in e-mails is horrible. Clunky, cumbersome, and doesn't work properly. Doesn't allow you to layer the photo on top of a text box, as I need to for newsletters. Formatting is never pleasant, but this "update" makes it that much worse and inefficient. Please go back to the old system that had the "Photo" option in the toolbox menu. This is a huge pain.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We would like to address rejoining members separately from renewing

According to the way we’ve been operating:

1. A new member is someone who has never been a member before; WA is set up for that. WA generates an e-mail response welcoming new members.

2. A renewing member is someone who was a member in the previous calendar year (renewal due 12/15), but renews any time from 12/15 to 12/14 (e.g., 12/15/18 - 12/14/19). WA is set up for that. WA generates an e-mail response thanking a member for renewing.

3. A rejoining member is someone who last renewed outside the standard renewal period; in this example, before 12/15/17 (their membership will have…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. please add embed of pdf to member emails

I would like to see improved tools for embedding pdf in member emails.

One of my clients had sent me their agm package in a pdf. The reports included financials in spreadsheet format and some user images.

I converted the file to word format and tried copying and pasting the sections into an email for distribution.

The major problem is when aggregating documents into a WA email you are faced with the compositing skills of the submitting parties. Some understand how to use ordered lists.... others do not.

As such copying and pasting sections realizes various formats especially after WA…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Login via UserID when in a bundle

Allow the user to login with a user id. When you have a family that only has 1 email address (we have many older members) but we want to track contact data for each family member. Currently we have to create fake email addresses. it would be better of they could login with a user id, but communicate via the bundle admin if there were a lost password for a reset.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Tables in email editor

This is VERY Frustrating to remove the ability to continue to use a table - right before Thanksgiving, UGH!!!! No clear instructions from you and editing this table now is a pain.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately tables do not allow to have consistent and predictable results across different platforms. That is why most of emailing systems have limited or even no support for tables. If you need to insert tabular data, you can paste a table from Excel or any other spreadsheet editor. But if you want to use table to format text, then it is better to explore other formatting options.

15. Editing subject line and body in templates. Go back to the way it was

Please update the system so that when one clicks 'edit' on a template, that includes being able to edit the Subject line. The name 'template' highlights that this is a base document that is used for various purposes, e.g. a Meetings template is used for each meeting, but the Subject will be different each time. It's a new thing that the Subject doesn't appear in the editing mode and it's most annoying. I keep sending out emails with old Subject lines because I edit the content and then forget about the Subject. A bit of consideration, please, for those of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. URL for Emails

I wish I could have a web link for all emails I send. Hopefully that can be a future improvement.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Email address field type

For field type, it would be nice to have a “email address” field type that would check that whatever is entered is a valid email address I.e. xxxxx@yyyyy.zzz

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow admin to remove unused email subscription source

While were setting up email subscriptions for a few groups, we created a subscription source that was never used and is no longer needed. It still shows up in the list of subscription sources available for a contact. I'm concerned that a new admin might assign a person to an incorrect list. It would be very helpful to be able to remove any or all subscription sources.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. sms reminders

For Lapsed members and contacting them. have an email for the first reminder. have a sms for the second reminder.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Simplify email by having a uniform email template and emails in one place

I'm sorry you put so much effort in redoing the email editor since it probably is NOT what people were asking about. Basically look at Emma, MailChimp, ConstantContact. What do they have in common? Consistency and ease of use. You set your header and footer in a template that isn't touched. This also includes fonts and colors. All emails created are just the BODY of the template. I am so frustrated right now. We changed our logo and changed our social media addresses and I literally have to change 100s of emails. The event templates, the membership templates for EACH…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base