Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New voting feature: Track voting participation

We need to be able to see who has participated in a poll without seeing their votes. Please create a new feature that tracks member participation while simultaneously keeping their votes anonymous. I manage multiple associations and board members always want to know which members have participated in voting polls.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to link to a folder

We keep our newsletters and some other documents in folders. Currently we have to create a page with links to the individual files. It would be so much easier if we could link to the folder containing those files.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. receiving email updates when something is posted on the website

I think it would be a nice feature if members could receive updates when events or news is posted to their region.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show Wild Apricot status of email delivery queue in Help Centre>Help & Support>System status

There's currently no way to view whether there's issues with the email delivery queue specifically on our account or across Wild Apricot as a whole via Help & Support.

Automatic and manually sent emails have been in our queue for 72 hours and, at the weekend, there's no personal support available. Some of our messaging is time critical and while scheduled on a Friday needs to be received only on a Sunday evening to be relevant.

The only solution seems to be for staff to manually pause the mailing on Sunday afternoon when it is clear that the email will…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Customize What Store Emails Being Sent

My customers are complaining about getting too many email when they place an order in the store. I would like the ability to choose which emails are sent out automatically--I feel they don't need a notice for order confirmation in addition to a receipt, and don't need a fulfillment email when they're also getting the digital content emailed. It's overwhelming and easy to miss the email with the actual digital content in it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Registrant email update - refresh recipient list in ‘Email Registrants’ function

I need to schedule an update to event registrants so I select ‘Email registrants’. Email is written and saved ready for scheduling the next day. Overnight several new registrants book on to the event. However, there’s no way to refresh the registrant list generated through the ‘Email registrants’ option the previous day. This then means I have to copy and insert the email contents into a fresh email generated through ‘Email registrants’ to capture the new bookings. Or I can manually add the contacts to the existing recipient list as separate entities. Or I send the email to the original…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Custom database

We just started using WildApricot at our sailing club, and would appreciate having not only the one database, but instead have the following relationship databases as well:
    - a database of equipment (boats, sails, etc...) to manage usage and condition
    - a database of bookings to manage fleet usage
    - a database of maintenance tickets to manage fleet maintenance
    - a database of volunteer tasks to track how much our members contribute back to the club

More generally, being able to build custom relationship databases would be greatly appreciated.

Barring that, if not MySQL which type of outside database can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Email Manager Function

Currently automated emails can be generated from Membership Levels and 'Events, if something happens to delay an announcement you have to go into a number of places to edit it. If we had a email manager function that brought all scheduled emails together this would make managing them easier. As an example during COVID our Opening Day has been delayed a couple of times, so our Renewal notices have had to be edited along with our Opening Day Event email. Often we set up events ahead of time and if we had an manager function we could see all emails…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Event Description Field

When attempting to enter an event, information in the description field is being deleted when saving the event. Please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Membership Reports for Past Years-prior to July 2020

Isn't it possible to create the reports going back in time before July 2020? As it is now, I am spending time creating invoice spreadsheets to capture the renewals and applications by member id for the years prior to July 2020. This is of course very tedious. Unfortunately our organization didn't capture consistent reports and save them for the past 10 years.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Membership Report Table

The table currently provided for the Membership Report does not include the counts for each time period (day, week, month) for the full report. For example the table for the past 3 months with time period month, only provides the beginning and end count, not all three monthly counts. This information is in the charts, but not in the table.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Family memberships need to be improved

Bundle memberships don't really relate to Family memberships. I see this as the biggest hole in your software. Families are members with different levels not all the same as a Bundle membership has. Each family member needs to be able to sign up as an individual but their records are somehow linked together, pricing is usually different for a family than individuals. We are a tennis club and this is a big item for us. Does WildApricot send out a poll to determine what its users need? Many users are volunteers and don't spend all their day using the system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 10x better functionality on blogs

I would be really nice if Wild Apricot could have some nice blog layouts, it's really impossible to share updates with our community at he moment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Purchasing Group Membership

I would like the ability for members to purchase access to specific pages on our website. As page access is controlled by groups it would actually mean purchasing membership of a group.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Attach membership invoice to bundle members

When a bundle administrator changes the renewal invoice goes with the original person. It would be best if invoices could be associated with the bundle and not the individual.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Use 2 decimal places for dollar values in store orders

Dollar values do not use 0's in decimals on the order page.
    When I look at an order in admin view, if the price is an even amount (like $9.00) the decimals do not show up. If only one decimal is needed (like $9.50) then the 0 doesn't show up.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add WeChat to social media gadget

Can we please have WeChat added to the list of social media icons/links to the social media gadget. It is a very large platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. New anti-spam features

We are getting hammered by Russian spam bots. They are creating new contacts, several a day. We have the re-captcha activated but this isn't enough and the issue is urgent. The spam bots are also pledging huge donations, so if you can make them pay up, then no need to block them in the future!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Upgrade suggestion for profile page + blogs

hi - i love all the features you have added in recent months. ie store upgrades etc. and i actually look forward to each upgrade! Here is my wish list items:

1. Upgrade the blog with an admin panel to view all posts /links and comments so that it is easier to spot and delete spam comments. Can blog posts be made searchable if left open to the public ie key words added. This would be great (I think) for SEO; Is it possible to add a category feature for blog posts so that they can be displayed as an archive…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Link manual invoice to business operation

Need to be able to link a manual invoice to an Event so it will be included in the Income Report

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base