Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

392 results found

1. Invoice Report to show both initial Invoice and Payment Date?

Can we get under Finances, under Invoices, a way to get the Invoice Report to show both initial Invoice and Payment Date? Or to get an Invoice Type filter on the Payment Report?

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to exclude some common fields from a particular event form [10210]

Not sure this is the right place; please forgive me if not.

I don't want all the common contact fields on my reg form, but I can't figure out how to not have them. Do I need to make the unwanted fields "uncommon" in some way?

Warmly,

Joel

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Record settlement history in payments for possible reuse if credited

Currently when someone cancels an event, they get an immediate credit to their account which is great.

However, it would be greatly improved if WA would record the date the credit was generated (cancel date ---- now it just keeps the original date of registration, or invoice date) and also carried the Name of the Event so that it is clear where the credit came from. Ideally, this information should stay with the credit when it is applied to a new invoice.

It is not easy now to tell a member who may think they still have a credit from…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Membership directory reverse sort

I'd like to be able to specify a reverse sort order in the "Edit Settings" for a directory page. For example, if I choose my sort to be on Last Name, I'd like the option of choosing whether it's an A-Z sort or a Z-A sort. Same if my sort field is a date: I'd like to specify either oldest-newest or newest-oldest.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show membership status in Registrant Information [9476]

It would be helpful to be able to see if a member is lapsed or active on the Select Existing Contact information screen.

We have different pricing for our events depending on the membership status. When adding conference registration manually, the registration must be saved before the membership status can be checked. Checking takes several more clicks to get into the record to check it. Or the record must be checked before entering the event registration.

thanks

Teri

OFLA

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have PayPal Pro notify members with recurring payments about credit card failure [9337]

When a member signs up for our service with recurring payments their email is not sent to Paypal Pro to notify them when/if there is a credit card problem.

Please either:

1. Automatically port it to Paypal Pro based on the email address they used to sign-up with previous to payment options.

2. Allow us to make email a required field in the payment process.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Members to update Credit Card details for recurring payments - e.g. expired card

We have a membership(subscription) based business (www.studyleadership.com) utilizing your service. Ninety-five percent of our business is based on recurring credit card payments, so managing credit card numbers and expiration dates becomes a huge chore if we have to do it manually.

Because there is no current interface for our customers to update their credit card information when a payment does not go through, we need to send an email and then get on the phone to gain their credit card info securely. With hundreds of members, this seems to be a very unneeded hassle. It costs us a…

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Team Payments responded

I’m glad to announce that we have released this update in v. 5.10.

Any member on recurring level can now update credit card at any time. To prevent recurring payment failures we remind users about credit card expiration 2 weeks before the date (Administrators can customize this email or disable it completely).

Need to note, that updating credit card works only for Stripe, Authorize.Net, Moneris and PayPal PayFlow Pro payment gateways. For payments from PayPal Standard & Express Checkout update credit card and expiration messages are handled by PayPal itself.

We have a bunch of other improvements in 5.10. Check out our release notes! https://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Release+5.10

Oleg, Product designer @ Payments team

8. Restrict access to files for different admin roles

Well I'm going to be announcing our new site to our organization this week. We're going with the community plan so that each of 12 teams will have their own page that they will manage. Many are low tech (like looking for the "any" key). I pushed to get the community plan so that we could do this. I loved the feature that you can give access to one page to one person or group. Ultimately I'd like each user to be able to have their own page if they want.

I created an account and gave admin access to…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Photo Album - add ability to change order of pictures

When I set up my first album after the new release, I was amazed to find that there was no way to sequence photos that had been uploaded to an album. Via a support ticket I learned that to use the albums to tell a story about an event, one has to preplan all of the photos then upload them in reverse order of the desired display!!!

Other applications I have used allow drag and drop positioning of photos (just like you do for pages in the site manager) or entry of sequence numbers for each image.

With over 20…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Use real content with ability to select different contacts in test emails and emails preview

I would like to see each event to include its own email templates and have it set up so that when you send yourself a test email it actually shows you what will go out to the email recipients. Recently we sent out an email that included a macro and we didn't realize that macro contained info that was already included in our email. Because the test email sent out dummy text for the macro section, we didn't know we had duped info until a member sent us a copy of the email.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Team Events responded

Seems that the most number of comments were solved by our latest release 5.12.
    The preview mode for all system emails, including event emails, now displays actual data in place of macros.

See help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Release+5.12

11. Event Email; include guest registrations

Currently, when you email all attendees, none of the guests are emailed. Their is no way other than manually emailing or forwarding manually to communicate with the guests. We recently held an event of over 100 people. 20% were registered as guests.

Please include the ability to email all attendees and guests in the next release if not sooner.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Financial Reporting: Break out extra charges

Anytime Memberships are reported out, maybe not at the high summary level, but at the indivdual membership level I would like to see a breakdown of membership fee vs. extra item fee (e.g. In July I had $500 of membership income, how much was from elite level, how much from regular level, and for each, what percentage is membership fee and what percentage is extra items).

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Custom Reports/Full Transaction Data Extract

What I'd love to see is a simple way to export all of my transaction data. It should include every transaction recorded for event registrations, memberships, renewals, donations, refunds, etc. Then I can create my own custom reports with another program (Excel, Access) and all I would need to do is update my report data source with a new daily or weekly export from WA. Alternatively, the ability to custom design my own reports within Wild Apricot would be nice too. For example, using a drag-and-drop interface I could create my own pivot table reports like in Excel.

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Selective 'Include name in list of event attendees' by default [11717]

We use WA for our club members to register for our weekly meetings. I occasionally hear complaints about how many clicks it takes to register. One member asked if I could make the checkbox that says "Include name in list of event attendees" default to selected. I told him the software does not allow me to do that.

How about in the Event Details page if there were a way to indicate whether the checkbox for "Include name in list of event attendees" would default to selected or not.

Thanks, Mark

UPDATE FROM KERNEL APRICOT (JUL 2013): while the question…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Save Email Drafts Automatically

I would like suggest an auto save feature for email blasts. There have been times our admins have lost their hard work because they did not take the time to save it first themselves or they got logged out. Thank you for your consideration.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Text (SMS) communications with attendees, members, etc.

I did not see this on the wishlist in the list of 339, unless i missed it :).

SMS (text) notication option would be great to have as alot of our members use texting on their phones. Email works good too but push text woould be great to have as an option for communication. Thanks.

374 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enhancements for Insert picture

When i add a photo it is put into the whole mix and i have to search for the filename.

There should be a search box for pictures uploaded, also recently uploaded (today/week/month)

Also when you upload a photo it should automatically goto that photo after you upload.

Insert Photo via link. I have to go browse, select link, it downloads to temp, then uploads to the server. I would like to link to photos on the net i know will never move (such as my movie hosting sites)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Customizable 404 page (Resource Not Found error)

Currently
    If someone mistypes an address on your site, or clicks an old link to a page that you may have deleted they get a standard blue "Resource not found" error. While there is a "home" and "back" button to take people either to your site or the referring page, there is no branding on it as well as any identification that this goes with your site.

Desired
    In the same way that Wild Apricot lets you create a customizable Authorization required message for people who try to access content that is in a Restricted area, have the ability to…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Limit event registrations to one per member/email

Currently
    When registering for an event, someone can register as many times as they want using the same email (so long as they don't exceed any event registration limits). This was initially set up so that guest registrations could be submitted if someone didn't have the email for their guests, but this is in the process of being completely implemented with Multiple registrations for an event

Desired
    Some people have asked for the ability to limit the number of registrations that can be submitted under one email. This way if someone entered an email which was already used for a…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Group Directory Gadget

I'd like to be able to show the members of a group on the group's page. I'd probably want to just get the full list of members for my group because there are usually fewer than 20 members in a group. The home page for the group would have an event gadget (show just the group's events), a forum gadget (showing recent posts for the groups discussion board) and a member gadget (showing all the members of the group)

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base