Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

How do you adjust the space between lines?

How do you adjust the space between lines?

The lines are too tight as they are now.

0 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

New DaddyNew Daddy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Frank aka Fresh ApricotAdminFrank aka Fresh Apricot (User Experience, Wild Apricot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Line spacing is one of the enhancements we're considering for the editor but we don't have any specific plans for this yet. But we do have major enhancements coming to our CMS in this year so we stay tuned.

And as for open source editors - it would actually takes a lot of work to customize it for our needs as well as continue to support it. So unless we find an exceptional editor I don't think we'll be switching any time soon.

Did other examples of tools you'd like to see in our editor?

• Steve VeachSteve Veach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Although I'm impressed with many features of the site, I feel the HTML editor is rather simplistic and I would request more advanced features.

I must do far too much hand-editing of HTML code to get the results I want.

There are OpenSource HTML editors that could be incorporated for little to no cost to Wild Apricot.

For example, unless I'm completely missing it, there is no way to change line spacing in the editor so I must continuously do this with HTML especially in lists.

Thanks.

• anonymous_96.44.245.50anonymous_96.44.245.50 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only way is with some custom CSS code (Settings / CSS customization), for example:

body, td, p, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {

line-height: 2;

}

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7