Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Registration Cancellation Emails

Hi,

1) If I delete attendees from an upcoming event, WA does not notify them with a registration cancellation confirmation notice.

2) If I delete a whole upcoming event, WA does not notify any existing attendees that the event has been cancelled.

Can you add these as feature requests?

Thanks,
Rick

7 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rick KernerRick Kerner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kerrie-AnneKerrie-Anne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd be keen to see something like this as well.

You could have it it as part of the popup when you cancel an attendee, such as a "send cancellation notification" checkbox. You could manage the template in the same way event reminders are managed, using a generic template and macros to insert the event name/details.

• KathleenKathleen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I didn't see the string before responding.

Of particular use, would be an automated email that goes to an individual who has asked to be "de-registered" or cancelled. They are aware of their request and are looking for confirmation that it has been implemented.

• Dmitry ButerinDmitry Buterin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rick,

I do not think automating these is the best way - how would these people know why their registration was canceled, what happens to their payment etc.?

I think a simple way to deal with this is send a mass email to event attendees before deleting the event. Ditto with single registrations.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7