Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Hide linked bundle members in public profile page

Hello,

We would like to add to the wish list a way to restrict the views of grouped members under the bundled admin's profile page. So in other words, we would like to remove the linked members view under the bundled admin's profile details so that it doesn't show the linked employees.

Thanks,

The World Trade Center Denver Team

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

WTCDenverWTCDenver shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steven JonesSteven Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of our clients, a large industry group, has asked if 'Linked Members' can be removed from search results. They are promoting products and services for larger companies so the 'Linked Members' are a little confusing when displayed in directory results.
        We would love to have an option to include or remove this information.

• Phil PiferPhil Pifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is no privacy setting (that I can find) to eliminate the appearance of bundle members in the public profile of a bundle admin. In our site, this is leading to spouses showing up in the public profiles of officers of the organization - which is raising strong privacy concerns. This is potentially an obstacle to our launch of Wild Apricot.

This could be fixed by having "Show Linked Members" as a privacy on/off setting in a members public profiles settings page.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7