Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

385 results found

1. Membership Vetting Prior to Dues Payment

Our organization vets New Members. We would like them to be able to apply online but not pay any dues until we do our background and approve them for membership and then generate the invoice. This needs to be an option.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. recurring payment as a macro for email renewal notices

Is it possible to have a macro included for renewal reminder emails that indicates whether a member is signed up for recurring payments or not?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Opt in status

HI Further to my enquiry on ticket 180586, we feel that once we have set all out members for the Opt In as Undefined that the subscriptions should be set as unticked ie switched off, or we should have an option to switch off. Also when Members first set up a Profile they cannot access this page from the set up. This means we have to get Members to go back into their profile to deal with the opt-in status. A 2 step approach is messy and creates more work than a 1 step approach.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dropdown with multiple choice functionality

The ability to select more than one option from a drop down menu, would be a very useful feature. The alternative option available now, multiple choice field, can be an issue for long lists (eg, countries) and many multiple choice fields.

This seems to be a common feature in other software and would be advantageous for Wild Apricot to add it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. allow members to edit profile and include fees

It would be useful to allow a Membership Field with an extra charge to be edited, or added, by a member within their profile, generating a new invoice for that charge. We use fields with extra charges to provide our members with a la carte optional add-ons to their membership on the registration form and would like to be able to easily offer those same add-ons to members after they have joined.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. block renewal for accounts with outstanding invoices

If account has outstanding invoices, the software will not allow account to be renewed (generate renewal invoice) until paid in full.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. List Membership Invoice and Status on Individual Pending New Members List

I would like to suggest a membership invoice column showing the payment status when you are reviewing your Individual Pending New Memberships list.
    If I knew their invoice was paid, I could go in to review their application and activate their membership. Currently you have to view each pending members membership tab to see if their invoice has been paid, then scroll through each one individually. If their was an invoice column on the listing page that showed the payment status of that invoice, you could save a lot of time and just go into the profile that needs to…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Membership Expiration

Membership expires at the end of the month they join the organization

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Filtering & Restricting Groups for specific Events

We have had a request by staff that they wish to filter certain Events to a restricted group of schools.
    Therefore, we are seeking an upgrade by Wild Apricot to please include a Filter with a drop down box of individual SCHOOLS be available when creating new GROUPS and when the MANAGING PARTICIPANTS option is chosen - similar to the current “Search” option available in the CONTACTS ADVANCED SEARCH tabs where there is the ability to refine the search to School/Organisation from a drop down box.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Membership Fields Auto-Populate Category Response

Membership fields automatically populate a specific category response. Example: Each member gets a free "new member" ticket for an event. When John enrolls, his membership field will automatically show he has an "available" ticket that can then be changed to "unavailable" upon him redeeming the ticket at an event.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add the same Simple Search options for searching Member List that it has for searching Contact List

I would like to be able to search the Member List using the same drop-down filter that is available for Simple Searches of the Contact List. For example, I would like to be able to search the Member List for all those with email delivery problems, rather than having to search the Contact List for that and getting that list for nonmembers as well as members.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow configuration of Group administrators to approve their team's membership applications

A sports club usually has several teams (i.e. groups) within it, each of which will require periodic renewal and new applicant approvals. Each team is managed by an individual manager who is ideally placed to authorise renewals and new membership applications for his/her particular team. When a new applicant applies for membership of the club they are required to select the appropriate team on their application form (e.g. age group). This application should then ideally be emailed to the actual team manager for acceptance / refusal rather than having at present to be processed by the overall site administrator(s). The…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Display checkbox edits & results in columns, rather than one neverending list

I have certain fields with MANY entries (over 200) and members who often will select all 200. I can't have individual drop down lists, because to have 200 dropdown lists is unmanageable and looks way too complicated. The next option: to have checkboxes. However, the way the system is, when members edit their profiles, they are presented with a huge vertical list. There is SO much white space to the right that could be used to make the presentation more professional, so that one doesn't have to scroll through 3 pages just to get to the bottom of the list.…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. exporting combined groups or subsets of members

we have several types/levels of members, and I would like a quick way to export their email addresses for mass mailings. I can easily do the total of all members from the summary page but if I want to export 4 of 7 types of members I have to do each type separately and paste the lists together... I would like a way to sort my membership types in the summary screen and export just some groups in a single action

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. online punch card

Our members like the idea of having a punch card whereby they buy a block of 10 sessions but they can choose which days they attend. I was wondering if we can emulate that concept online with the members attendance (similar to checking smeone in at an event) clicking down the number of remaining visits left.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Renewing membership for an arbitrary number of payment periods at once

We would like members to be able to pay for an arbitrary number of years, many would like to renew for more than one at a time. Currently, a member would be required to go through the renewal and payment process, then repeat the whole thing to renew subsequent years. There should be an option for selecting renewal of more than one payment period at once. I know several societies that also offer a 'lifetime' membership payment at a different (higher) rate.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Half year application fee

Hi,

Not sure how this can be done. Our social club year runs April 1st-March 31st. Members joining between January 1st and March 31st pay a half year fee.

Is it possible to set up a defined $x fee (not pro-rated, a fixed fee) for the period of January 1st March 31st? At this point, members joining in today have an outstanding balance of $2x, a full year fee.

Thanks a lot,

Nicole

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tracking and automating member benefits

I would be interested to know if a process to track and manage unique member benefits has been discussed or proposed. We are considering using WA for a small museum, and our members receive benefits including free admissions (vouchers) that they can give away. I would like to populate the system with a certain number of benefits per level and then give the member the ability to use/print these unique pages any time they wished.

For example - a member at level 1 may receive a 5 free guest admissions, whereas a member at level 2 may receive 10 etc.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tracking message sent to registered members from visitors

"Send Message" feature is great feature that we requested for about a year and we eventually got it this August. Thanks very much for that!

Now we are looking for an additional feature to that:

We really want to track how many visitors ahve sent message to our registered members - we want to track the lead that our website generated to our members - a number to attract more new members for sure.

When visitors send message to the member, we would like to receive a copy of the message - it's that simple.

We think most of WA…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Improve interface for adding people into Groups

When you go into membership settings - group managment - manage participants -

You can pick a group you want to edit the participant for that group. You have two lists on the left hand side you have the list of participants for that group, on the right hand side you have a list of all members so you can quickly add new members to be participants of that group. All good.

My suggestion is to have a drop down box with a list of data base fields above the right hand box (all members list) then you can pick…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?