Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Early Bird" Discount Code

It would be nice to be able to use a Discount code for an event without having to create additional registration types. for example an early bird discount code to apply to a regular registration. Plain and simple.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. multi-day vs. multi-session events

I am a bit confused about the distinction between multi-day and multi-session events. Where would you recommend using one over the other? Also, I don't find a way of creating an event with *one* multi-day session. If WA supports multi-day events, why not a single multi-day event?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. More Flexibility on the Event Registration form

We would like to have more flexibility on the event registration form.

We would like to be able to change the appearance, also add paid fields with limited numbers of access to options.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. enable/disable registration types for an event

I need the ability to enable/disable registration types for an event. Our events include catered meals, so we have a cut-off time after which you shouldn't be able to register for the meal at an event. But we'f still like to have people register. The ideal solution to this would be a way to disable the "with meal" registration type after the cut-off has passed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Eliminate "Maybe" form Simple Event

Suggest that you eliminate "Maybe" from the options for a simple event. You treat "Maybe" as a "No" in further processing. And…all my experiences in organizations, "Maybe" typically ends up being a "No." "Maybe" only complicates things in terms of how to interpret. Suggest "Yes" and "No." Anyone who is a "Maybe" just does not select one—does not register (until he or she makes up his or her mind).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. "Email Registrants" option on the admin app

Please consider adding an "email registrants" option in the admin app. I have a few admins that are in charge of events and if an event location or other details change, they will be overwhelmed to email registrants through the browser. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. event email

Allow for more than three emails to be scheduled for each event. I have to keep going back in and scheduling after the third one has been sent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hide availability

Ability to hide the number of remaining and/or available Registration/Ticket types.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a contact to each Event

Add a field to Events for the event contact. That would make it easier for someone with a question to know who to contact.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Duplicsate Events

Events (repeating): when in the Event details screen please add a "Duplicate" green buttons. Currently you have to go back to the list, or try and snag the 'Duplicate Event" from the "Edit" Dropdown. Until you finally make it possible to create repeating events AS INDIVIDUAL EVENTS (ie NOT Repeating Sessions) which I devoutly hope you will do soon for communities like ours that have up to 50 events per week which repeat regularly - from Cards to tennis, Happy Hour to pickleball.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Event attendee visibility in member app

Most of our events for which we allow registration are member-only events. I would like these two enhancements in the member mobile app:

1. Allow members to view (but not edit) names of other members who have registered for an event.
    2. Allow mobile app users who have authenticated to select any registered event attendee and view their member profile, so they can contact them in realtime. We've had some members want to do this at an event because they weren't at their computer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Check in Filter ERROR

bug: I see one person checked in when I filter on "Not checked In" Why? This is on our Sunday June 2, 2019 ride event. See attached photo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hello. I am the Guild of Oregon Woodworkers Registrar. I mange all the event postings, the registrations, cancellations and refunds. I balan

Hello. I am the Guild of Oregon Woodworkers Registrar. I mange all the event postings, the registrations, cancellations and refunds. I balance accounts and am the first person most people come in contact concerning the website.
    We have people who, sometimes, register for events, then do not pay for the event. They take up a spot that otherwise might be going to a paying customer. I must monitor this manually and sometimes these registrations slip by me.
    I am wondering if it's possible to change the registration process slightly, when using the choice to PAY ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
    When creating…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Multiple tickets set for registration.

Having an option for a bundled package to automatically include a certain number of tickets to better account for ticket sales when there is a limit. For instance, if a sponsorship includes 10 tickets, it should automatically account for 10 tickets taken out of the total available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Include Deleted Registrants in Announcement e-Mail

Announcements should be sent out according to the *current* registration status, instead of "to people not yet registered". This text should correspondingly be changed to "to people not currently registered". Consider the situation where the date/time of an event is changed. Those who registered may no longer be able to attend. The obvious solution would be to delete the previous registrations, in order to send a new announcement to the entire target group. However, those who once registered are excluded from announcements, even if their registration has been deleted, a behavior which is not clear from the "Note: this event's…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Regular Weekly Events

:Regular Weekly Events It is SO TEDIOUS AND TIME-CONSUMING to have to duplicate and edit each one in order to avoid the mammoth list of sessions appearing on the event details. Also to allow for people when they are here. n a retired community we can't have a blanket registration for all events - people go on holidya and forget to cancel out those weeks. Plus the list of say 52 sessions takes up too much real estate. Pretty please, an option to schedule regular weekly events individually for xxx weeks ahead (say 26?)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. cancel registration button

It would be nice to feature a "cancel registration" macro/button option. That way when we send out reminders, those who can no longer attend can cancel.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Export Event Waitlisted Registrants Only

Be able to filter and export only Wait listed registrants and not the entire Event registration listing.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Regular repeating events

Repeating Events - I wish they did not show ALL sessions on the event window, but just schedule them in once/week or moth (as approapriate) as an individual event.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Event - delete withut having to open it

I wish the Event List could also be shown as by what's coming up next, rather than the furthest out and backwards. We are a community with a busy daily calendar, and it's a pain to have to scroll down all the way to the bottom (and even go to the box for the next nn-nnn) to check where we are with our schedules / events/ etc -- especially with repeating events

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base