Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

385 results found

1. Member renewal terms with arbitrary number of months - e.g. pay by term or sport season

It would be great if the membership levels included the ability to allow arbitrary membership periods such as 1 month, 2 months, 7 months, etc. Currently it's rather restricted. This capability would make it easier to manage temporary memberships open to the public I believe.

Furthermore, the ability to set renewals to any number of fixed times would be very flexible and once again make temporary memberships easier to manage. For example, 2 month memberships renewable 2 times.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

19 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Printable and Downloadable Custom Reports e.g. Member Directory

Please make the custom report layout feature printable. This would work well for printable directories, group information, etc.

Our group is trying to make a directory in a PDF format that is searchable and may be printed by those who prefer print.

81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can I add renewal date to member directory?

In my association, members are divided into teams headed by board members. I have created directories for each team as a contact list and given access to these lists to board members only. They are asking to add "Renewal due on" to the contact list, but I don't see a way to do that. I would also like to be able to add "Member since" to our public directory of members as well.

Is this capability already built in? If so, can you tell me where to look? If not, how do I switch this question to the wishlist section?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Date/time stamping for member internal notes.

Hi, Good morning!

There are always multiple opportunities to create internal notes on a members account, following contact or interaction with a member - just as you might do with CRM and contact management software.

These notes relate directly to the members account, including contact and support provided to the member. It is extremely important to have an internal notes section that includes simple time-stamping, display and tracking abilities. The current implementation of lumping them all together into a memo field has been cumbersome and time-consuming to manage. The ability to keep and track effective notes is essential to any…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allowing a non-member to be the bundle admin

It would be very handy if a non-member could be assigned as the 'bundle admin' for a bundle membership. For example I have a law association that has individual and corporate levels.

Many of the corporate level members would prefer if invoices and communications were sent to a different contact rather then one of the members in the bundle (such as an admin or accounting person).

Very often, an admin staff member is tasked to keep the bundle members profiles up to date and coordinate the payment of dues. Again, my situation may be not be the norm as it…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Managing Rejected Applicantions

My organization has certain criteria for membership. We are rejecting applicants that do not qualify. I would love to be able to:
    * Setup automated rejection emails. The system currently does not support this, which means, for every applicant I reject, I need to manually send the rejection email.

• Track rejected applications. It would be great if this is available on the dashboard and using Advanced Searched. I would like to be able to monitor the number of applicants from month to month, and how many of those turn into members and how many get rejected.
    8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Joining Fees, dynamic pricing and membership upgrades

When a dynamic pricing field has been added to membership fields to act as a one-off joining fee, this should not appear if a member upgrades from one level to another.

Furthermore it would make much more sense to add a one-off joining fee to the membership level itself and have check boxes to determine if it is on new application only or also on renewal and also when member changes level. Simple and easy to administer.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability for department managers to register multiple members and pay for them in one transaction.

I would like to see added the ability for department managers or administrators to register multiple members and pay for all of them in one transaction. It may be possible to add this feature to the group bundle administrator settings. Currently, the group bundle admin can add as many new members as the association allows for one price. Maybe instead of one price, the system would mulitply the number of members added and charge the admin accordingly. Any other admins out there looking for this kind of functionality?

We currently have a spreadsheet that a group admin can fill out…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Half year application fee

Hi,

Not sure how this can be done. Our social club year runs April 1st-March 31st. Members joining between January 1st and March 31st pay a half year fee.

Is it possible to set up a defined $x fee (not pro-rated, a fixed fee) for the period of January 1st March 31st? At this point, members joining in today have an outstanding balance of $2x, a full year fee.

Thanks a lot,

Nicole

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Member Log-in Pop-Up

It would be awesome if we could have a pop-up message to appear when members log in. For example, we would like for existing members to update their profile upon logging in. I don't want it to display everytime they log in so we would need to be able to control how often or when it displays.

Thanks!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change setup of recurring payment for membership levels - Allow member to choose if he wants to pay recurring or not

For membership fees, recurrent credit card billing (ie., auto-renewal) doesn't work the way it does in every other subscription management system. Instead of having two payment options on the membership form (or in my case, since I have five membership levels, TEN payment options), the member should select a level and then be provided an option at the next step (like the manual payment versus online election) that allows the person to select recurrent auto billing. The way you have it set up, its basically unusable (IMHO)

123 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

68 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. would like Renewal date to move forward to payment date

As currently configured, a member who renews during the grace period retains the same renewal date, incremented by the membership period (1 year in our case). But if they are lapsed, the renewal date bumps forward to the payment date + 1 year.

We would like to have all overdue and lapsed renewals bump forward to the date they pay. This is an issue for us because we are generous with giving people a fairly long grace period (60 days). It seems unfair that someone who renews 59 days late still has the same renewal date the next year, but…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Print Member List

I need to have a hard copy of all of our members to keep onsite at the club for check-in. Our format is one printed page per member to allow for handwritten notes, record guests, etc. Is there a way to print the member list, or suggestions for how to export the info?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. make it possible to customize the directory search criteria

Can you please make it possible to amend the search criteria
    on the drop down box for the search function (in the directory) to
    just show 'contains' rather than all the other options e.g. 'empty'
    etc. See below:

http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Advanced+search+-+Members
    Text / Multi-text fields e.g. "email", "lastname", "organization" -
    can be searched by:

These options can they be limited / removed/ not displayed?
    Contains / Does not contain: will return records that contain / do
    not contain matching string
    Is / Is not: returns records that match / do not exact string
    Empty / Not Empty: returns records that are empty…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Enhancements for dealing with lapsed members

I understand that this most recent software update has introduced a change in the way that lapsed members are handled. Let's assume that we have WA set up so that renewal is once per year and occurs on the member's join date. According to the way I understand the online documentation, if a member is lapsed, then if they renew, a new renewal date is assigned, meaning that they don't owe any back dues. However, if a member is active and they are in arrears, they then do owe the back dues. (It's not clear from the documentation how this…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bundle membership pricing

Current behavior:

Bundle membership pricing policy is is not flexible - administrator can only setup memberhsip fee and bundle limit. No way to setup pricing based on number of people in bundle.

Desired behavior:

Add ability to admin to set pricing policy for bundle memberships.For example, we receive feedback from our customers:
    - "...It would be much easier to have a quantity field to compute the number of members for billing... People select the number of members to include in the bundle. The system calculates the invoice amount."
    - "...Group memberships - would like a system that allows multiple registrations,…

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Provide a way to change membership level during renewal

Current Behaviour

During membership renewal a member may have more than one membership level available. Choosing among them is cumbersome. The member clicks one button to renew at his current level or clicks another button to choose a different level.

Also, changing the membership level doesn’t act like a renewal as regards calculation of the Renewal Due date. Desired Behaviour

Use one button for both functions. If multiple membership levels are available, show “Renew and choose membership level” on the “Renew until …” button. This would give the member a choice that looks like that on the membership application form.

143 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

73 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have started analysis for this issue, and it seems that key problem is how Wild Apricot handles level changes close to renewal date. The system is currently designed to collect the full new level amount and set renewal date according to new level renewal policy. All prepaid amounts for old levels are disposed. Moreover, since no prorating occurs, the new level might be effective only for a few days.

As a first step, we suggest to redesign how level change is working and add prorating there:

- Level would be changed immediately, as now - Remaining portion of old membership level payment will be applied to new level - For new levels with specific renewal date (e.g. annual levels with renewals Jan 1st) apply the pro-rating settings for new applications: - Allow member to pay only a pro-rated amount of the new level fee (e.g. six months before renewal…
  18. Show address field in Member Directory

Is it possible to have 5 fields in each column on the Search results layout?

This would enable a member address, city, state, zip and country to be in one column, rather than split across 2 columns.

~~ or ~~ can we add the city, state, zip to be one field ?? that would also help solve the address from flowing over two columns.

We currently publish a paper member directory and would love to get away from it by having it available here.

thanks a bunch,

Patty

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mandatory email in Bundle Memberships

When a person is added to a bundle membership, I want to make it mandatory that there be an email address.

Without the email address, I see no way for that person to be able to logon.

I understand that it used to be mandatory and that the decision was made to change that.

If nothing else, the end user/site admin should have the option to make it mandatory.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Member Directory: Disable access to profiles

Several of my clients have multiple directories on their sites. On certain directories (not all), they would like to be able to prevent visitors from clicking on an entry to view the member details/profile screen. On other directories they do want visitors to be able to click through.

It would be nice if there was a simple checkbox on the Edit Settings screen for directories that could be checked to turn off/on the link to the profile screen for all entries in a particular directory.

Kim

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?