Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow pre-select of donation form fields via query parameters

I want to add QR codes with a donation form URL to our facility, so members can contribute to various areas/funds in WA by scanning the code, logging in and donating.

I'd like to pre-select a "fund" drop-down and ideally an amount, based on passing them in to WA in the URL query string, such as:

www.foo.org/donate?area='ice cream stand'&amount=10

Is there a way to easily do this?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Donation Acknowledgement Internal Field

Hi! I would like to add a field to my database so that I can track whether or not our organization has sent a Thank You Note to a donor for their donation. This is NOT the same note as the system-generated confirmation of their online donation, this is a personal note written by our Executive Director. Is there a place that I can add a internally viewed field (that would NOT be seen by the donor on his/her profile when they logged in) that is attached to the donor’s individual donation? My ultimate goal is to be able to…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. integrate the PayPal Giving Fund into Wild Apricot - so that we don't have to pay the transaction fees for donations

Nonprofits that are PayPal Giving Fund members can receive donations from PayPal and Ebay customers without any transaction fees. It would be very useful if there were an option in the donate widget that would allow this option.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Group donations by year

It would be helpful if we could group our donations by fiscal year.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Notify Administrator about attempted but failed Donations

Unless I'm configured wrong I am not being notified when someone attempts, but ultimately fails,in making an online donation.

They could fail either because their credit card does not go through properly or they simply close the PayPal page. Although the transaction shows up in Wild Apricot as a Pending Donation it would be great if I could also be notified by email like a pending payment event registration.

I always follow-up with a phone call to these pending donations, but sometimes I miss them if I'm not emailed about it.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. In honor of donations

Is there a way to allow donors to give a gift in someone else's name? And, is there a way to automatically notify the person who the donations was made on behalf?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Year End Donation Letter

Provide a button on the Member's Profile page which allows a member to download/print an annual donation letter. The appearance should be designed by an administrator. The button should indicate the last year for which the data has been generated. Administrator should have a function where after all the financial data has been completed for the previous year, the button is made active for the most recent past year.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base