Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Customizing Donation receipt - adding previous donations

Is it possible to print all the donations given by a donor on one receipt with dates. Right now we can only print one donation given per donor on one receipt. I was also wondering if we could add all the donations and put in a total donations given for year.

Thankyou,

MA

7 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

athreyamallikaathreyamallika shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    KenKen shared a merged idea: Create different DONATION RECEIPTS? I have two different types of tax deferred accounts so I am in the need of creating separate r  ·   · 
    CraigCraig shared a merged idea: customized donation page: confirmation email to the donee?  ·   · 

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Team PaymentsAdminTeam Payments (Payments and Finances features, Wild Apricot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for input, Ken!

Did I get you right, that depending on HOW your received the donation (e.g. cash vs check) affects how donor can deduct his donation from taxes?
        Or is it connected with how you process money inside your organization?

It will be perfect if you briefly describe your setup so we could get overall impression of the problem. May be donation receipts is not the only thing you need.

But at the moment you can only send manual emails to the donor or create some kind of universal receipt email.

Oleg aka ONe Apricot
        Payments team @ Wild Apricot

• KenKen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Simply be able to select different donation receipts. Specifically our organization has three (3) opportunities & I would like to select or better yet, would like the system to automatically provide a receipt for the donor based upon where the money was directed.

• CraigCraig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have an event where individual athletes complete a marathon to raise money for our cause.

Many of the athletes have set up customized donation pages but they want/need to get an email when someone donates to our cause in their name.

We set it up so that everything is working fine (customized donation pages, donor widget, etc.) but it would be nice for the athlete to see (through an email or widget) the donors and their comments.

currently, I am exporting the donation list, sorting it & sending it to each athlete.

help please. ;)

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7