Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

385 results found

1. Membership point system

Is there a point system that members can earn and then redeem for gift or service?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow a Bundle Member to Renew, Not Just the Bundle Administrator

In our club, couples are full members. There is no concept of a primary member. The ONLY reason we use bundles and give the couple two logins is because WA doesn't permit two fully independent email addresses. (There are 453 votes for that. Please finish the job.)

In the meantime, we have members trying to renew and emailing us because the Bundle Member is trying to do it, and you don't let them. (We try to tell them to log in as the Bundle Administrator, but the email macro for that doesn't work.)

Please let the Bundle Member renew. If…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Membership or Contact field for connecting multiple members

Create a member or contact field that can be populated with links to other members. This can be used to describe multiple kinds of relationship. It can be used to indicate spouses, siblings, parent/child, guardian, program sponsor, dependent.

I see it as a many-to-many relationship.

My specific use case is "sponsorship".
    Bob sponsors Ted and Andrew.
    Frank sponsors Ted and Erik.

which also can be written as:
    Ted is sponsored by Bob and Frank
    Erik is sponsored by Frank
    Andrew is sponsored by Bob.

Being able to select multiple people could be accomplished using something along the lines of the…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automatic suspension of membership after membership has lapsed for a designated period of time

I would like for there to be a way adjust the settings so that a lapsed membership is automatically changed to a suspended membership after a designated period of time. We would like a membership to lapse for failure to pay membership dues after, say, 90 days, and then if the member doesn't renew after, say, two years, to have his/her membership automatically suspended. We want to be able to identify and follow-up with lapsed members during the two year period, but I'm finding it burdensome to manually suspend lapsed members who haven't renewed during that period.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Welcome Confirmation Landing Page

It would be nice to have a customized welcome page for when new members register. It should be a page we can customize on our own to link from once they hit the submit button.

This way it doesn't go to the profile, and you can tell them where you would like them to go from there, to take some sort of action. Like a link to another page, or the membership section.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. allow search to function on the "photo" field.

It is currently not possible to search for all members with the field "photo" field not equal to "empty", or to do any other sort of search on this field.

One obvious application would be to have the "Featured Member" widget in a member directory only show photos that actually exist. Currently, if half the members lack a photo, half of the "photos" shown will be just gray/blank profiles. It would be far better to only show photos of members who actually have photos!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New prorate option for new applications - charge for the rest of current period AND add new full one

Currently, the system offers two methods to prorate membership dues on new applications. Option one involves prorating the "current" dues assessment to the next renewal period and Option two charges a full dues assessments and provides a "free" extension to the following renewal date.

I would like to have a third option for new member applications. Under this option, the "current" dues assessment would be prorated to the renewal date and add a full dues assessment so that they would be paid to the following dues renewal date (thus avoiding the "free" extension in option 2).

Example: Jan 1st is…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More flexible groups/bundles

More flexible groups/bundles. Need to be able to create groups of members with different membership levels and have an administrator for that group (read only or edit selectable) who is not responsible for financial transactions.

Parent Booster USA currently has four membership levels germane to this discussion:

Basic -- $195 to join, $95 to renew
    Get Legal -- $295 to join, $95 to renew
    Get Legal, Stay Legal -- $495 to join $395 to renew
    School Administrator -- Free, but with limited benefits

I need to be able to set up groups of members containing members at each membership level.…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Date/time stamping for member internal notes.

Hi, Good morning!

There are always multiple opportunities to create internal notes on a members account, following contact or interaction with a member - just as you might do with CRM and contact management software.

These notes relate directly to the members account, including contact and support provided to the member. It is extremely important to have an internal notes section that includes simple time-stamping, display and tracking abilities. The current implementation of lumping them all together into a memo field has been cumbersome and time-consuming to manage. The ability to keep and track effective notes is essential to any…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mandatory email in Bundle Memberships

When a person is added to a bundle membership, I want to make it mandatory that there be an email address.

Without the email address, I see no way for that person to be able to logon.

I understand that it used to be mandatory and that the decision was made to change that.

If nothing else, the end user/site admin should have the option to make it mandatory.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Prorate Renewals of Exisiting Members

My new members get a discounted fee for 12 months. At the end of their 12th month they need to pay full membership dues but prorated to the end of the calendar year. I would like to be able to automatically prorate renewals for existing members in mid year.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. continue to invoice member for each renewal period

Many membership organizations (golf clubs, etc.) have policies to continue invoicing members even in the event that a member fails to pay the invoice for the preceding membership term. The primary reason that organizations do this is that their membership policies have been tailored to cover the underlying fixed costs faced by the organization. In such organizations the policy generally is to require that the member opt out of the membership by communicating that intention in some fashion to the organization, rather than simply by stopping payment.
    Currently on Wild Apricot if a member does not pay an invoice the…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Section divider field instructions

Please include Field Instructions on a Separator in the member profile. That way, I can include instructions/explanation for all of the fields in that section, rather than each separate field.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Put a "next" button when viewing a member profile in directory so members could scroll through profiles when trying to identify someone.

Allow members to scroll from one member profile in the directory to the next using a "next " button without having to go back to the entire list. Would function more like a photo directory.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Larger Membership Card Template

Make a template that is 2x larger this allows printing more information and when cut out it can be folded to current size.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Keep financial information about bundle after switching bundle administrator

This actually works quite well for us and is the main reason we chose WA. The only thing that I think can be confusing is that sometimes we switch who is the bundle administrator but the account information of previous invoices and payments stays with the member not the new bundle administrator – so you can be in a situation whereby clicking on the bundle administrator account doesn’t always tell the whole story financially

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow me to search for a blank value in a drop-down field

In a text field, I can search for a particular value, or the field being empty or not empty. But in a drop-down list I can only search for a particular value or not a value. I cannot search for a blank in a drop-down.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Automatically delete or archive pending new memberships after certain number of days.

We have an ongoing issue with people who fill out the memberhisp form then never pay membership fees. These pending new members never expire. I would like to see those with a "pending new" status that are unpaid after 30 days be automatically deleted/archived & the invoice deleted.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Query and Delete Archived contacts

Square Apricot suggested I post here, so here it goes:
    There should be a way to query Archived members in order to do a large group delete based on specific criteria. As a example, query all archived contacts who do not have email addresses. Then do a group deletion of them.
    In my case we no longer support a membership level. but we have 1200+ archived members that still hold the level. I cannot delete the level (to clean up the summary page) because contacts - although deleted - still hold that level. My only options are: 1) individually edit…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Membership Categorgy restictions by age

It would be great if WA allowed the restriction of certain membership categories to be restricted by age. We have a number of membership categories which include Cadets (Under 16), Juniors (Under 22) and Seniors (Over 60).

It would make membership management simpler to either flag or prevent reapplication within the wrong category. Obviously a date of birth field would need to utilised to be able to allow this to happen.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base