Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Expand Help Hours

I would like to see you expand your live support services to at least weekends if not 24/7.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A plan between Group $40 and Community $70

Pricing for more than 250 contacts and 5 admins but less than the next level up. Keep it affordable for smaller non-profits.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Force first login to shutdown if a second login is attempted

Members can't reset password, since the browser they are using saved some data that makes WA think they are still logged in. This is a very difficult problem to explain to many people and Clearing their Cache is not a thing they do often. Since they can be using any of a number of browsers and versions it makes it hard and time consuming to help them.
    Rather than WA reporting an error, I think it would be better to force close anything that is causing this duplicate login problem.
    I'm far from an expert here but this is a…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change order of when password is sent

Is there a way to edit the timing of the password email? Our members are receiving their passwords before we approve them. We want that email to go out after they've been approved.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. System Preferences

The more I read Wish List ideas the more I am convinced that what WA desperately needs is "System Preferences". The more complexity you build in, the more you lose sight of what makes this software great, It's Simplicity. Surely it makes sense that a lot of the extras we all crave should be part of a System User Preference Pane. There are many examples where this could already be useful. Event management is riddled with options that many do not require or only partly require. Membership management is the same.
    Please Consider

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Upgrade account using a Paypal account instead of a credit card

Allow payment by Payapl for associations that are not able to have a credit card.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Deactivate Social Platform Login (Facebook, Google)

I did not find any option to "deactivate" social media platform login… (I mean in the "authorization system page login" AND the "personal member profile")

Can someone give me a tip?

I dont want people to be able to login via social platforms because I see this as a security risk. In panic I removed the buttons with CSS-Code… not a very "clean" method.

Please advise!

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Workaround from Beardo:

To restore the old authorization page look:

/* SOCIAL LOGIN BUTTONS HIDE */
    .WaGadgetAuthorizationRequired .openAuthFormContainer {
    border-right: none;
    max-width: 0px;
    padding-right: 40px;
    display: none;
    }

/* PADDING TO SOCIAL LOGIN BUTTONS HIDE */
    .WaGadgetAuthorizationRequired .authFormContainer {
    padding-left: 0;
    }

To remove the login buttons from the member directory personal profiles (at the bottom):

/* MEMBER SOCIAL LOGIN BUTTONS HIDE */
    #socialLoginContainer, #idSocialLoginContainer {
    display: none;
    }

Just copy/paste the above and update your “user.css” file.

8. Ability to clean up email log, financial transactions etc. - e.g when converting from trial to actual use

Is there a way to clear out the payment transaction log?

(like we can clear out the test transactions in the database prior to starting for "real")

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base