Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

750 results found

1. Reserved seating at an event (ticket sales)

It would be so great to be able to reserve specific seats at our HOA events, this is the only reason we are not using the reservation/tickets sales module.
    I would like to be able to add a graphic of the seating arrangement which is hyperlinked and when clicked on would open a larger.pdf to see the seat id numbers. Then list them to be selected. When purchased they would be automatically be removed from the seating list. Like is done on airlines and sports events.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Weekly Events Email

Hi. I would like to be able to send all members a WEEKLY email, with a list of the coming week's activities. My understanding is that, as of now, this functionality does not exist. If it does, please advise -- if not, please add to wish list. Thx

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make it possible to batch edit event access levels i.e. change from admin to pub lic or restricted.

We post events as they are submitted but do not want people to see the future event list e.g. summer events until a specific date, so the access is set to admin only. Currently we have to go into each event individually and change the access level to restricted or public. It would be much faster if this could be changed as a batch

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Number of events that a particular guest can attend as a "guest"

Limit on number of events that a guest can attend as a "guest", before applying/ being proposed for membership

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow me to add fields to the Event Registration form that event organizers populate and use to populate emails to registrants

We plan events with assigned tables. I would like to be able to add a field to the Event database with the table assignment so that I can send a customized email to each registrant with their table assignment using the Macro feature. This would take the place of a ticket and help guests find their table more quickly.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create member directory page for members associated with events

As of now, the only way to make a member directory is to use saved searches in the member area. But associating a search to event attendance can only be done in the contact area (and those saved searches can not be used for creating a member directory page). So my wish is to be able to create a saved search in the member area that associate a member with a specific event attendance so that I can create a customizable member directory associated with that specific event.

Thanks.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to change event registration to another person from the same company

I am not sure how many others face this, but we often run into situations where I need to update an event attendee record - i.e., change the name and email address of the attendee if the organization needs to substitute someone for the originally-registered attendee. The invoice does not update with the new individual's information so when we send invoices out, they are inaccurate. It would be very helpful if the invoicing and event registration systems could be integrated to allow us to make updates to the invoice as well. Thank you for your consideration!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Guest Registration - Need Variable Pricing Options

Dear Wild Apricot and Users,

I represent a small non-profit that uses WA to put on conferences with 80-100 exhibitors, 500 attendees and roughly $50,000 in sponsorship.

We need a variable pricing system for guest registrations, where say a range of guests for each registration type are one price and another range is another price. Such as: Guests 1-2 are free, but Guests 3+ are a given price.

This is why we need this service, from our perspective: At our conference, an exhibit booth comes with two registrations, but after that, we want people to pay $150 for additional registrants.…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. multiple choice with extra cost - needs more mgmt options

We would find "multiple choice with extra cost" much more useful if it had a few more features. We find we always need capacity and the ability to close a multiple choice option without deleting it. We hold an annual conference with many extra choices for social events and luncheons at extra costs. We run into WA problems for example when In the last days leading up to the event, we have to close some of the multiple choice items(caterer needs last head count), but we can still take general event registrations. Or, we may have an offsite tour and…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Drop Down Menu for Extra Cost

I have spent about 15 days developing a site for my clients that provide a mountain bike demo event in Moab utah. Our participants can select from approximately 40 different bikes to demo in three separate events. Each bike carries separate demo charges.

We desperately need a drop down menu that will designate separate costs when selected. I am frantically attempting to create workarounds to get over this problem. But it is proving to be difficult.

My clients are very upset with this setback. Is there any way this can be custom built into my cart? Or any great ideas…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. cancel all registrations for a given event

I would like the ability to cancel all registrations for an event when the event itself is canceled instead of having to go one-by-one through each registrant - cancel, type reason why, click to send the email and then move on to the next person. This would be very hard with large events.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Events Email Editor

The editor within the Events Email section seems severely limited compared to the editor in the Email section.

Can you use the the Email Editor within the Events Email section?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Restrict events by member group

While event emails can go to member levels or member groups, events themselves can only be restricted to member levels. We need to be able to restrict them by member groups (so we can deal with board and committee meetings)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Event Coordinator to receive emails to new specific events

It would be very helpful to have a field for Event Coordinator when creating a new event. And to have the ability to have the Event Coordinator receive registration emails for that specific event only along with the organization administrator.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. calendar

Would like ability to print calendars from the website so that members can print by any of the views. Seems crazy to have NO print button. Pretty much the entire site has NO print buttons anywhere. (invoices on profiles, etc) Right now our only option to print the entire website page.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Event registration discounts and guest limits

This is sort of a combination of several features other people have requested before (event discounts, guest registration limits). The scenario is that we have 4 membership levels: Gold, Silver, Bronze, Standard. There are several banquet events per year to which members can bring guests. Depending on level, the member is allowed a defined number of FREE guests as well as a defined number of additional guests at a guest rate.

For example:

Gold members attend for free, plus they can bring up to 4 free guests, plus up to 4 additional guests at a rate of $25 each.

Silver…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Event History Analysis

Reporting. Analysis of all event history. I would like to pull all the past event history of Registrations vs Attendance. Members vs Guests for each individual event. Without having to pull reports individually. export to an Excel spreadsheet. Comparison from year to year / month to month / etc. If in an Excel Export then I would be able to create Pivot Table summaries of what worked and what did not on topics, etc.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Change word "Registration" to "Reservation"

Allow rewording of "Registration is Closed." We do not always begin an event's reservations period as soon as it is posted. Saying registration is closed can be misinterpreted as meaning the event is full. This, people won't come back when reservations actually open. Let us substitute "Registration is not yet open" or "Registrations begin (date)" or omit it altogether. And while your at it, let us say "reservations" not "registration"; it's the word we've used for decades, the person who takes reservations is the Reservationist (who ever heard of a "Registrationist"?) and we think it's friendlier. Not every event is…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be nice to have a gadget to list featured events on a page, such as the home page.

A featured event gadget could be used to list one or more selected event for a page, say the home page and allow the ordering of those selected events. Alternatively, a simpler gadget could display one featured event and if I wanted to feature more than one event I could use more instances of the gadget. The information displayed could be similar to the information displayed for an event on the "Upcoming Events" page, i.e., not the full information, but a teaser. A teaser tool, to give control over how much info to display would be nice.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?