Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. system email for change to event location

I would like for the system to send out an automatic email when important details about an event are changed (date/time/location). Currently we can click to send an announcement/reminder, but it doesn't actually call out what was changed so the information will likely be overlooked compared to an email with a subject like Date/Time/Location Changed: [name of event].

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Meeting Sponsorship

It would be nice to have a way for members to register (and be billed) for sponsorship. Right now we are having to use sponsorship registration as an "event".

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Modify Screen for "Guest" of Registrant

For an event, when registering a guest, don't show the "guest" entry again at the bottom of his/her entry. It's very confusing to the user.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Registration for event incomplete notice.

I have had people not complete the registration for an event. They fail to click on the "confirm" button. It could be bigger, perhaps, but they THINK they are done and plan to send a check rather than pay with paypal on-line. The problem is that the registration totally goes away if that "confirm" button is not clicked. Yes it should be caught by the person receiving the check or perhaps the check does not get sent.... BUT the person arrives at the conference and they are not counted in the numbers and the registration has to be done on…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Copy all details of an event - registration types, emails, etc.

I'm setting up a form that has three payments, a different payment for non-members, an earlybird discount, late fees, etc., and there's no wy to copy these from one event to another. The whole event has to be cloned! Senseless.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow to publish events calendar so any person can add it to their own calendar program - e.g. ICS calendar publishing

Allow the publishing of an ICS feed. Google Calendar and Outlook can not read an RSS into a calendar. What users want is an integrated calendar on their desktop and phone. When an event is added group members see it in their calendar.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Event Manager without being Event Admin

Prevent Event Admins from editing member data - or allow some events to be configured by non-admin. We want to allow certain members (rotates - different person each year) to be the 'admin' of an event but not give them full access (editing member data, viewing member financial info unrelated to the event). Wish there were a way to allow them to edit and monitor event registrations without being an admin.

117 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

56 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change word "Registration" to "Reservation"

Allow rewording of "Registration is Closed." We do not always begin an event's reservations period as soon as it is posted. Saying registration is closed can be misinterpreted as meaning the event is full. This, people won't come back when reservations actually open. Let us substitute "Registration is not yet open" or "Registrations begin (date)" or omit it altogether. And while your at it, let us say "reservations" not "registration"; it's the word we've used for decades, the person who takes reservations is the Reservationist (who ever heard of a "Registrationist"?) and we think it's friendlier. Not every event is…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Calendar Improvement

Have you seen a google calendar? So much more user friendly. The monthly layout is so much better on Google calendar. We are an HOA and there are lots of activities going on here that overlap. I was hoping

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. would provide event templates

Currently an event in Wild Apricot consists of a set of data fields (event title, a set of dates and times, location, description, tag field, registration form with standard and customizable fields, registration types, and customizable emails. This proposal would be to allow an administrator enter some or all of the details for an event and then to save these details as a template for the creation of complete events.
    1. Any partially or fully completed event can be designated to be an event template. The template will store all properties at the time that it is created. The template…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Manualy register several attendees for event

I would like to be able to manually register more than one contact/member at a time for an event, either through an import or by being able to put a check beside every contact/member I would like to manually register and being able to select "All" as well.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Reorder registrations

I would like to be able to reorder (sort) the registrations to match my event. For example: our registrants are schools for a choral performance. I would like to be able to sort by the ultimate performance order. That is established 3 months prior to the performance and I download dozens of reports based on information gleaned from the registration forms. Thank you.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Default "Online only" for event payments, rather than having to select for each event posted.

Default "online" only for event payment type rather than having to select for each event posting.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fields in Registration Forms

Fields in Registration Forms need a "disable" option so we can cut off sign-ups for paper submission (academic conference) three or so weeks before the event, and also cut off sign-ups for meals a few days before the event (because of caterer deadlines). Right now the only way to handle this is to backup the registration data (i.e., put it into "Excel Hell") and then delete the field, thus loosing the data it held. Better yet would be to have a date-specified cutoff such as is available for Registration Types.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Don't show multiple sessions in "Upcoming events" gadget

This is similar to an existing wishlist request, but this relates to the Upcoming events gadget, not the Events gadget. By default, all sessions of a multi-session event are shown separately in the Upcoming events gadget. Often this means that no other events are listed. It would be better to be able to show only the Event, not all the sessions. (We use this for weekly language classes; the event = a term of classes.)

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It would be nice to have a gadget to list featured events on a page, such as the home page.

A featured event gadget could be used to list one or more selected event for a page, say the home page and allow the ordering of those selected events. Alternatively, a simpler gadget could display one featured event and if I wanted to feature more than one event I could use more instances of the gadget. The information displayed could be similar to the information displayed for an event on the "Upcoming Events" page, i.e., not the full information, but a teaser. A teaser tool, to give control over how much info to display would be nice.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Automatically import events from Google calendar

Allow for the website calendar to be directly linked to a Google calendar (e.g., something added to our Google calendar appears on the calendar on our website).

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Event History Analysis

Reporting. Analysis of all event history. I would like to pull all the past event history of Registrations vs Attendance. Members vs Guests for each individual event. Without having to pull reports individually. export to an Excel spreadsheet. Comparison from year to year / month to month / etc. If in an Excel Export then I would be able to create Pivot Table summaries of what worked and what did not on topics, etc.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adding registration items from dropdown list to invoice

Haven't found this elsewhere so I'm suggesting it here. We'd like to be able to modify an existing invoice by adding additional existing registration types. We have a limited availability Golf Scramble (say 80 slots) but our conference is unlimited. Because of this the Golf Scramble is a separate event, otherwise it could potentially be oversold if it was incorporated in the conference registration.

We'd like to be able to edit the invoice to add the Golf Scramble (or other registration types) from a pick list or drop down, so that it is counted in the Golf Scramble registration type.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Select contacts for registration as a group

When addiing Registrants to an event, it is very time consuming to have to go through several clicks for each registrant. It would be great to say add registrants, and the contact list opens so I could select multiple people at once. Registering 150 one by one is time consuming!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base