Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

367 results found

1. Change Default Font Size in New Email Editor

In the new editor, have the ability to change default font size and type and retain the setting so it does not revert to the default in each Text gadget created.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When sending email blasts, for certain errors try fix them automatically e.g. by resending emails again later

Today, I sent out two email blasts to all of our Contacts (338 people). Five emails were rejected all to Earthlink email accounts with the error code "421 Load to high". I view that as a failure on Earthlink and WA. Why can't you capture those error codes and automatically try sending those msgs again. Or, worth with Earthlink to resolve these failures? I don't feel I should have to monitor our email log for these type of error codes.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Embed Code in Email for Videos, Surveys, etc.

Why can't we embed code in emails for Videos, surveys, etc. It really hampers the interaction and engagement with our members and contacts. Any timeline on this?

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. sending emails to saved drafts

In a previous version of WA, we were able to select a membership level or group we wanted to send an email to, and then choose a saved email draft. Now we are directed to use the templates or create a new email, but can't use a draft currently saved. It would be nice if we could get the function back to choose a saved email draft for an eblast.
    Thanks!
    CM

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Issue with the term "Email Blast"

I have noticed that some of our contacts have disabled the receipt of Email Blasts. They are OK with Event Announcements & Workflow Emails but they do not want any "Email Blasts". As a result they have missed important notifications.

I think the reason that they have disabled them is that the term "Email Blast" is kind of synonymous with "Junk Email". So could less negative name for bulk emails be devised ?

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Email Encryption

Emails need to be encrypted with Transport Layer Security. When we send emails to Gmail recipients, there is a warning icon indicating memberlodge.org did not encrypt this message.

This causes concern among our members that their information is being handled improperly.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. conditional macro

Allow for Conditional Macros so I can eliminate text when a macro field is empty such as:

Dear {First Name} If{Second Name}<> null then "and " {Second Name}

this might result in:

Dear Bruce and Barb
    Dear Bruce

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. push failed emails

Display a direct link/summary of failed email addresses in the in the Dashboard Summary screen. Currently, it appears that the only way to track/resolve bad email addresses for members is to remember to check the email log and look up the information manually. A reminder/summary in the Dashboard Summary would make this much easier and avoid bad email addresses being overlooked, since it appears there is no other "up front" way to notice them without having to go into the email log or a member's record.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Different membership renewal reminders for auto-renewal

I would love to be able to send a different reminder email for those members who are set up for automatic renewal. I get a lot of negative feedback from members who are getting the three reminder emails regarding their membership when they are set up for automatic renewal. I do put text in bold to disregard the message if they are set up for automatic renewals, but it doesn't really seem to penetrate. I would like to see a different email that I could send to them; something like, "Your membership is set up to automatically renew in two…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Marketing Automation for Emails

Marketing Automation is a really important and effective feature for building relationships with members, retaining members/customers, and building a brand.

Unlike one-off campaigns, automations are triggered when specific people meet the pre-defined criteria you set.

For example, you can introduce folks to your company with a welcome series, get repeat customers by sharing product recommendations, re-engage lapsed customers, send happy birthday messages, and more.

It would be ideal if WA offered a number of automation types with built-in triggers for common activities, with the ability to create a custom automation if needed.

Once you’ve chosen an automation, added your content,…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Want ability to choose more than 1 name at a time from contact list

Allow me to pick more than one name at a time from the contact list for an email.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Universal Email Footer

Need more info in footer when sending email blasts. CAN-SPAM requires a valid physical address.

Good -- Allow editing of the default footer that is added to all email blasts.

Better -- Allow editing, and saving, of multiple footers that can be chosen from, and added, by name, to each email blast as it is created and sent.

Best -- Allow editing of a default footer that is saved with all saved searches. Then, when a saved search is used to send an email blast, the footer saved and sent with it can be edited, and re-saved.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Disable renewal reminders for members with automated recurring payments enabled

It would be great if we had the option to disable the various "Renewal Reminder" automated emails for those members who have automated recurring payments configured! We try to word the emails to indicate that those members can disregard the reminders, but it still causes confusion, especially for those members who worry that their membership will expire of they don't take action when the reminder email arrives in their inbox.

There should be an additional checkbox for each of the reminder email configurations, which would allow us to optionally skip those members who have enabled automated recurring payments.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. secondary email address and email log

I think it's important to see the results of each email in the Email Log. The capability to CC to additional email addresses is a HUGE step forward. However, the Log does not include the additional email addresses. It looks as if they don't exist, there is no way to know it worked unless you include a QC profile.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Recall Emails once they are scheduled and recall unopened emails

I found out after I had sent the blast email that there was some incorrect information in it. I would like the ability to recall any scheduled emails and unopened emails.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Break out unsubscribes in email data summary

Currently, the summary of an email blast or event announcement shows total opens and clicks. Clicks are a good thing BUT in this case, the clicks include unsubscribes which is important information that might be skewing your analysis.

I would propose that clicks to unsubscribe be broken out so the summary says: total opens, clicks and unsubscribes.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. More Renewal Emails

Love most of the functionality of Wild Apricot.

In reading many sources, a lot of which are provided by Wild Apricot, I note that organizations that have a renewal rate over 80% typically have a never-ending cycle of renewal messages that go out - they start 30 days after someone renews their membership.

I would like to be able to have more than the minimal number of membership renewal emails that are possible now - is it 3 or 4, I don't recall at this second. It would be really good to have 10 renewal emails available.

Thanks

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. save as template

I would like to see the option to save an email as a template from everywhere an email can be created. Currently, I have to go to the email log and create templates from there, which is fine if the email has been sent. But there is no option to save as a template when you are editing emails from events or membership levels. I want all of my emails to have the same look and feel. Currently, I have to make an email (announcement, renewal reminder, etc) and fudge the system so it sends the email to me (using…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. emails: choose a list of contacts and then manually be able to delete or add individual contacts to that list

Many many things. But one is the following. When sending an email blast I would like to be able to choose a list of contacts and then manually be able to delete or add individual contacts to that list. There might be someone who is in a list I made of donors that have donated since 2012 that I do not want to email this time. I can't seem to do that currently.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Emailing a subset of event registrants

I'd love to be able to email a subset of event registrants based on responses in registration fields. For example, emailing only those registrants who have indicated they'll be bringing a guest. In other words, allowing for some advanced email filters on an event page, similar to the advanced search filters. Thanks!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base