Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

392 results found

1. Read only admin on the app

I would like to see read-only admins with the ability to log,on the the app on an iPad/iPhone. This would allow us to give our employees the access to quickly verify that someone is a current member without the ability to make any changes to any of the members information.

Currently only myself and a supervisor have that ability. We have to print out copies of the database with all the members to allow the employees to look up the members. That's a lot of paper every month. My other option than I'm looking at is an export to another…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Check in guest when main registrant fails to attend

When a member registers a guest for an event we are unable to check in the guest when the main registrant fails to attend.We would like to have the capability to check in the guest despite the main registrant not being present. The scenario is not uncommon. For example, it arises when a bundle administrator (often a firm owner) decides to send employees to an event (and typically wants to put all registrations fees on his credit card) but fails to attend personally because of a conflict on the day.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Word Press Templates and Plugin

I would love a wordpress plugin that integrates wordpress into the Apricot membership database so that logins are seamless and various features of Apricot can be added to the wordpress publications. There are some tings that wordpress does better. ie categories, tags and local data storage, This would greatly expand the Apricot user base and add to flexibility.

This could be achieved though an integrated Theme that mirrors some of the default themes in Apricot Wordpress themes are also suitable for mobile devices

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make pictures in Slideshow gadget clickable - add text and links to them

The current slideshow widget only allows rotating images. This is fine for many purposes but for the purpose of a home page content slider having the ability to add text and links to each slide would greatly improve this widget. I'm sure almost every Wild Apricot user could benefit from this.

Please Vote for this!!

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Team CMS responded

We are happy to announce that this feature is released. Please check it out.

Now you can associate pictures in slideshow with links through slideshow gadget settings. You can link pictures to custom links, site pages or events.

We hope you’ll like it. If you have any followups or ideas please do not forget to leave them on this forum in a new topic.

Sincerely yours,
    Website CMS crew

5. A field for check number and check date on payment details

Right now, we are entering a member's dues payment check number/check date in the "Comments for payer" text box. That appears on the email payment confirmation. However, "comments for payer" is not included in an export file action. If it were included, then we could easily generate supporting documentation for bank deposits by using the export feature.

If it is not possible to include "comments for payers" in a file export process, I would like to have two additional fields added to the payment screen: check date and check number, and ensure that they are included in the export file…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Find members with Auto-recurring payments

Because WA does not handle batch paper invoices, I have to create a mail merge document. Problem is that I do not want to paper invoice anyone that is set up on recurring payments. Any options for getting a report of those that are set up on auto-recurring payments?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Team Membership responded

Released in version 5.12: help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Release+5.12

A new search criteria has been added allowing you to search for members with recurring payment profiles.

Astra crew @ Wild Apricot

7. Email Preferences on Contact or Membership form - e.g. to support CASL (Canadian Anti Spam Law)

Can I include the email preferences on the Contact or Member and/or Event form? I want people to able to set these options when they sign up.

As I understand it, when someone new signs up for an event, a contact record is created and the email preferences in that record are automatically enabled--without the person's knowledge. The person can later go in an changes these settings and/or unsubscribe.

However, when they register for an event, I would like to give them the choice to opt-in to receiving emails blast, rather than have email preferences turned on by default, and…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Team Husky responded

Hi dear supporters,

Over half a year ago we released new functionality for those who would like to be compliant with CASL. There is now a functionality in WA allowing to ask for consent and collect the data of when the consent was given. But the sections that deals with the private right of action, meant to come into force in July 2017, have been suspended. Thus we also put the further development of this functionality on hold.

Thanks for your support.
    Have a great day!

8. Find Pages that use particular template

While learning about templates in Ver. 5, I created a few 'test' templates to play with; now I want to delete those test templates. However, one of them show it is still being used on a page

How do I find out WHICH pages use a particular template?

Seems like a logical and simple question,but your online help does not provide the asnwer.

Thanks.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sort Order of Exported Contact or Member List

Suggest the default sort order of exported lists be by last name rather than first name. First name sort order is not particularly useful because there are far more duplicate first names than last names in any such list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Instagram and Pinterest to Social Media Gadget

Add a URL field for the social media sites Instagram and Pinterest. These are critically important social media outlets for our organization which supports folks in the VISUAL arts.

Also, change the boring black icons used in the Social Media Gadget to colorful icons similar to what the Wild Apricot User Community website uses on the bottom of their homepage...or, give the option to select the Icon type and offer 2 or more styles.

Then, if you want to get real fancy, include one to two additional free-form URL fields in the Social Media Gadget with the ability to upload…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Skip membership level selection if only one level is available

On the membership gadget, if only one membership level is available, the first step is redundant. On some sites, we use a content page to detail the membership level and then link to separate application pages. That first page creates an extra unnecessary click when there is only one choice available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a pricing for more than 2,000 and less than 15,000 contacts

Another pricing option with more than 2,000 contacts would be beneficial. We'd be willing to pay more than the 2,000 contact level, but the double fee currently is too much for our non-profit. I suspect you would get an increase of fees if you offer another pricing option. For example, 4,000 contacts for $150/month.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Evgeny Zaritovskiy responded

We have new pricing model now, which also suggest “Network” plan with 5000 contacts.

13. Please Fix "Bug" re recurrent payments ASAP

Am using authorize.net and the main reason we joined Apricot was the functionality of setting up recurrent payments. Turns out it's true that you work with authorize.net and its true that you offer recurrent payments; however the software presently only allows the customer to setup recurrent payments from an e-mail and does NOT allow the administrator to do so on their behalf - this creates a need for a number of additional steps including sending the invoice by e-mail to the administrator, downloading the e-mail, and then creating the recurrent level and payments through the e-mailed invoice. Am told this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stripe Credit Card Processor integration

It would be great if WA could integrate with either Forte, Stripe or Rerun. These are all highly secure credit card processors that can handle reoccurring charges and don't have any monthly minimum or monthly fees.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Exported Finance Info 'name' column problem

When I export data from the Finance area, WA puts the members names in one column (John Doe). I need the name to be in two columns so I can alphabetize by last name. I went to the WA support/help people and was told that's the way it is and I will need to do a 'text to columns' procedure as a 'workaround'. This is what I've been doing and, because I export frequently, it's an additional timely and frustrating problem when reformatting the Exports.

1. I would like WA to consider changing the way the names are exported in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. reports that access financial information and information from the application simultaneously

I am told by WA that it is currently not possible to run a report that includes both financial information and information that is in the application. We need this capability.

When our members join the state organization they also join a district (for the geographic area in the state where they live). The dues get divided between the state organization and the districts. Currently, to figure out how much of the dues goes to the state and how much goes to the district accounts we need to export the contact information from WA to an excel sheet and export…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Granite Theme adjusting the minimum height for page header

for www.leanandsixsigma.org I am trying to make the minimum page headr 100 but it si telling me the min ht is 120. how can I change the min header height to 100?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show time of event registration

In lieu of waitlist, is it possible to get the timestamp for people who registered. Some of our events are for very limited spots and they are full in few minutes and we would like to get a timestamp for that registration. All I see in attendee list is HH:MM but in this case we would like to see timestamp in sec or milli secs.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Member search from homepage or any other page

Hi there.

Per Evgeny's suggestion on another thread at http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308920-archive/suggestions/8835598-enhanced-advanced-and-simple-search-with-geo-searc , I'm submitting this as a separate feature request:

We'd love to be able to integrate a simple member search on the homepage. Preferably, if as a gadget, not as a "singular" one so as to be able to offer other important gadgets such as latest blog posts or a signup/donation form on the same page.

I've basically been compiling our member testers' evaluation feedback, and all of them confirm that the most important features to them are the ones that help drive the public to the member websites. So…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Single sign-on

One of our WA pages redirects to our second website domain but appears seamless to the member and they think they are still on the same site. It confuses them that they have to login a second time (they think the system bumped them).

Is there any code I can add to the redirecting page so the member's login credentials are automatically filled in (and sent) or authenticated on the second site? I haven't been able to find any single sign-on options that make sense.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base