Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Zoho

What would make Wild Apricot unbeatable would be having a very tight and easy integration with a CRM such as Zoho. You would also make a killing on affiliate income from such a move. I have searched NEON CRM and other and they have no such integration. You really need to add integrations with 3rd parties.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WA WordPress Hosting

Full-blown WordPress hosting to replace the WA pages.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Integrate with Eventbrite

Integrate with Eventbrite > Although WA offers a basic event registration function, it's not the "norm" for many people and if an association needs additional functionality this would be a choice. We prefer Eventbrite for 3 main reasons:

1> Business people usually have an account, so their info is pre-filled and registration is quick & easy.
    2> The Eventbrite mobile app is sophisticated and easy to use on the day of the event for the organizer & attendees.
    3> We find that the local Eventbrite page, which features "popular events in your area," functions as an additional promotional opportunity that…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Xero Intergration

Xero fast growing cloud based accounting package. The offer a great discount to non-profits and I found the transition form Quickbooks to be great. It would be great to build an integration to sync WA members to Xero contacts and also WA invoices to Xero invoices. I find both platforms productivity boosters. It would great if they could work together.

71 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Customizing the Design of the WordPress Integration Login Page

After discussion with the WA team, it appears that for websites powered by WordPress, there is currently no way to customize the single sign-on screen once a user chooses to log in via the Wild Apricot plugin functionality. The page as it is now is devoid of almost any styling (screenshot from the WA video example attached), and particularly in the case of websites with a prominent design, in my opinion this takes away from the user experience, making the login process a lot less "seamless" than it otherwise could be (if the option to customize the page look and…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Slack Oauth integration

Slack https://slack.com is taking the world by storm on community building. You may have heard of how easy it is to participate in a real time discussion, with easy to use collab tools. It's killing email, they say.

Slack has OAuth v2 support. Wild Apricot has Oauth support. How about single signon support for Slack from WA?

This would make it really easy to add collab groups to an existing WA community and extend Wild Apricot's functionality to run meetings, projects and other collaborative, geographically distributed projects all through Slack.

Why not? Please +1 this if you think this is…

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow wordpress sign-on in other direction - when a user logins in WA, he should be logged in in Wordpress too

Under the present implementation if a member logs on to the wordpress site they will be logged on to WA. However, the reverse does not take place; a member logging on to the WA site needs to log on again to get into the WP site. Since wordpress offers tons of speciality pluggins I am using a wordpress site to complement the features that WA does not have (and likely never will) I direct logged in members at the WA site to the wordpress site to fill in these specialty feature holes but the need to double login presents a…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Card Readers

One of the key missing features for Wil Apricot is the ability to integrate it to a entry system for clubs and venues.

You should have the ability to let your members have cards (RFID or BTLE) and a scanning-system to validate that they are current members. Ideally scanning there card would grant them access to a physical space.

For example http://www.gymmastersoftware.com/gym-access-control/

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Pull member data from Linkedin profile

Provide the option to populate a member's profile from their Linkedin profile - such as for a bio.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Office 365 Integration

Hi,

Are there others using Office 365 and Wild Apricot that could advise me on best setup for TXT records and the like?

Is it possible for O365 and WA to operate together without issue?

Thanks in advance

AHSCA - Tech.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Facebook Pixel Integration for Event Ads

Facebook Ads Pixel Integration - We are spending $10,000s on facebook advertising and now we have switched from MailChimp to Wild Apricot we have ZERO way of knowing which ads are converting for registrations. This seems like such a simple function - PLEASE ADD IT IN ASAP!!!!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. COMMUNITY TIMELINE

I will have a need to add a full featured social timeline to my Wild Apricot website in the near future.

My current project is being developed using software from https://www.socialengine.com/ , but the upcoming project will require more robust member management tools.

It would be great if WA would make integration possible, or add the features to their software.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Integrate Tableau with Wild Apricot

Would like to integrate Tableau with Wild Apricot

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Frank responded

Thank you for the suggestion. Currently waiting for more comments/suggestions/votes, before we can act on this request.
    On a related note, we are working on adding more trending reports into Wild Apricot – which may deliver some of the benefits that a Tableau integration would offer.

14. Affiliate program integration

Current behavior:
    There is no way to send an autiomatic confirmation to the affiliate system if it is used to drive new memberships

Desired behavior:
    Ability to capture the affiliate source for member coming to the application page and then send a confirmation upon successful member application.

Notes:
    1) Confirmation will probably be implemented by allowing custom Javascript code to run after completed memberships
    2) Need to figure out a way to distinguish when that should be sent (how would the system know where the application is originated)
    3) Different processing for different membership levels is probably needed

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

80 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Integration with Publisher

I would like it if Wild Apricot was integrated with Publisher to send out emails to members. The formatting tools on Wild Apricot are limiting enough that it makes it difficult to do all I would like. Integration with Publisher would solve that.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Responsive Design in Coding

We run our website with Wordpress and embedded Wild Apricot pages. We will be updating to a "responsive design" in the next year. Our developer tells us "responsive design" has been around for at least five years, but WA does not perform this way, so it embedding pages requires extra work.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. detailed summary list

when you click on a financial report, when you click on the type of payment and amount of that payment it should reference who paid and on what date

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A WordPress widget/shortcodes that would allow me to have some users in WP add events

A WordPress widget/shortcode that would allow me to open up the posting of events to specified users of my WP site.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Integrate Taxes for Liability Accounts Quickbooks

Allow taxes to be tracked separately for download properly into Quickbooks. Current system does not track the HST tax as would be needed in a liability account in any accounting system. This requires a lot of manipulation to re-enter the data into our accounts.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base