Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Xero Intergration

Xero fast growing cloud based accounting package. The offer a great discount to non-profits and I found the transition form Quickbooks to be great. It would be great to build an integration to sync WA members to Xero contacts and also WA invoices to Xero invoices. I find both platforms productivity boosters. It would great if they could work together.

16 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

tfa675tfa675 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    TomTom shared a merged idea: Xero API  ·   · 

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Team PaymentsAdminTeam Payments (Payments and Finances features, Wild Apricot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jon, thanks for reaching us out.

Currently, we don't support Xero, neither we have any exact plans on this.
        As a workaround I can suggest export/import of contacts and invoices using CSV format as described in Xero articles here: https://help.xero.com/ImportExport and our help here: https://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Invoices#Invoices-Exportinginvoices

Hope this helps

Thanks,
        Oleg, Product designer @ Payments team

• Jon PrueJon Prue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Evgeny - Xero has a large database of companies that integrate with them ( https://www.xero.com/us/add-ons/ ) - Ideally, I think just two main things to integrate:

1. Export invoices to Xero (so we don't have to enter them manually into our accounting software)

2. Possibly exporting our contacts into Xero (which may consequentially happen anyway after exporting invoices.)

• TomTom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking for an API with Xero accounting service. At a minimum, I would like to keep WA members in sync with Xero contacts.

Since WA does not provide full accounting, it would be great to have an API with Xero or for that matter Quicken online.

• sinetworksinetwork commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We used both Wild Apricot and Xero and would fully support any integration between the products.

• ruthiyaelruthiyael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to have (cheque/cash/paypal/credit card) donations and event registration payments transferred to Xero, and (EFT) payments or donations transferred from Xero to Wild Apricot. There should be a system where our bookkeeper can review the transactions before importing to general ledger.
        Also if she has to sent out a tax deductible receipt for donations, it would be very helpful to have the updated name/address/email/postal address updated to Xero from Wild Apricot, which is generally the more current information.

• Kingsley DavidsonKingsley Davidson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would LOVE to see Wild Apricot partner with Xero. Integrating the two systems would be a massive boost to our productivity and efficiency!
        Are you guys in contact with Xero? They're definitely leading the way in cloud accounting technology.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7