1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. date and time

We can create custom date fields in WA, but we cannot create datetime fields. We need to track specific times when events happen with the members, and the current date field isn't sufficient.

The work around is to store the datetime as a formatted string, but that isn't a perfect solution. A sortable datatime string isn't a very readable format so presenting that to the user isn't ideal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. events - FaceBook integration

With eventbrite it integrates events with a simple push of the button (not as a post) but as an actual event on FB. You create an event in eventbrite then push a button for it to create a corresponding FB event. It was incredibly simple and helped drive up attendance at events. It would be great if Wild Apricot did same thing for FB ticket URL just point to WA registration on event... :)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hubspot Integration

Do you have any plans to integrate with Hubspot?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enhance WA WordPress plugin and Improve User Role Mapping

Hi Wild Apricot,
    There are a number of requests in the wishlist to enhance WA-WordPress Integration:
    - https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/18488977-wordpress-sign-in-uses-member-status-data
    - https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/32490721-wordpress-plugin-don-t-overwrite-all-fields-on
    - https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8828374-customizing-the-design-of-the-wordpress-integratio
    - https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/33790837-wordpress-shortcode-to-restrict-web-content-by-gro
    - https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/18770410-better-directory-integration-for-wordpress-users
    - https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/16526569-wordpress-plugin-login-widget-title-_WordPress allows multiple Rolesregards Thomasfield

Some of these go back years.

Is there any chance the WA WordPress plugin can undergo a major upgrade to include these?

Also here is one more (it resolves a number of the above requests):
    The current mapping of WA User to WordPress Role is a little 'monolithic'. It would be great if the WA plugin provided a capability to map WA Users to WordPress Roles with greater…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Funnel for G Analytics

I would like to have the funnel of an event with different URL's so I can create a funnel and a goal at google analytics.
    Right now there is no way to know where the people leave the process on the registration of an event.
    This is valuable information to know where and how I can improve my web and my funnel in order to have a better result and offer a better experience to my customers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Combine Membesrhip And Store Puchases

When members join, we would also like them to purchase locker reservations, and other items.

Right now, that involves two transactions: one for membership, and the second for other membership-related items in the store.

It would be great to be able to offer them for one, combined purchase.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. facebook - "join my list" integration

Please integrate the Wild Apricot member sign up form to function with Facebook's "Join My List" tab -- so that visitors/followers of our fb page can easily sign up for our newsletter.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Customized form creation

Be able to create customized forms that fall outside of the membership and event categories. For instance, once a year, we accept nominations for Awards. We ask people to go to our website and fill out the nomination form. To my knowledge, WA does not have this ability except to use a third party software.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Wordpress ShortCode to restrict web content by group

Would love to be able to restrict content to certain committees/groups on our WordPress website. This feature is available for membership type, but not for groups.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Facebook Pixel Integration for Event Ads

Facebook Ads Pixel Integration - We are spending $10,000s on facebook advertising and now we have switched from MailChimp to Wild Apricot we have ZERO way of knowing which ads are converting for registrations. This seems like such a simple function - PLEASE ADD IT IN ASAP!!!!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. COMMUNITY TIMELINE

I will have a need to add a full featured social timeline to my Wild Apricot website in the near future.

My current project is being developed using software from https://www.socialengine.com/ , but the upcoming project will require more robust member management tools.

It would be great if WA would make integration possible, or add the features to their software.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Integrate Tableau with Wild Apricot

Would like to integrate Tableau with Wild Apricot

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Frank responded

Thank you for the suggestion. Currently waiting for more comments/suggestions/votes, before we can act on this request.
    On a related note, we are working on adding more trending reports into Wild Apricot – which may deliver some of the benefits that a Tableau integration would offer.

15. wordpress plugin -- don't overwrite all fields on login

I'd appreciate it if we could choose to limit the information that the wordpress plugin overwrites on login. Currently I've got another plugin installed, WP Front User Role Editor, which allows me to assign "secondary roles" to users -- this is great if I want to grant individuals author privileges, and they're not all in the same membership level. Unfortunately the WA plugin overwrites this secondary role every time a user logs in, so I'm unable to implement this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. better Directory integration for Wordpress Users

The Wordpress Community is immense and the feature rich environment would allow for your product to face on membership features. Existing WA templates feel clunky and a bit out dated and they don't integrate as well as they might -- Directory displayed in an iframe means confusing scroll bars and awkward navigation. Hopefully in the future there are cleaner ways to integrate the directory to display more seamlessly in a wordpress environment.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Integration with Publisher

I would like it if Wild Apricot was integrated with Publisher to send out emails to members. The formatting tools on Wild Apricot are limiting enough that it makes it difficult to do all I would like. Integration with Publisher would solve that.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Wordpress Sign-In Uses Member Status Data

For Wordpress single sign-in, I'd like to gate members (create user types) based on their Status field entry.

In addition to or instead of their Level.

This will allow us to ensure that the member is currently active.

Thank you so much!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Deep integration into Wordpress - Create Event Plugin -

The website themes and website builder feel out of date and complicated, but I love the membership and event features. I would love to see a deeper integration with Wordpress so I can use that to easily create content and not have to visit the WA site to create events. It would be great if the Wordpress plugin would include the ability to create Wordpress/WA events, create WA content - new post in Worpdress gets put somewhere in WA.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Responsive Design in Coding

We run our website with Wordpress and embedded Wild Apricot pages. We will be updating to a "responsive design" in the next year. Our developer tells us "responsive design" has been around for at least five years, but WA does not perform this way, so it embedding pages requires extra work.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base