Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

392 results found

1. Read only admin on the app

I would like to see read-only admins with the ability to log,on the the app on an iPad/iPhone. This would allow us to give our employees the access to quickly verify that someone is a current member without the ability to make any changes to any of the members information.

Currently only myself and a supervisor have that ability. We have to print out copies of the database with all the members to allow the employees to look up the members. That's a lot of paper every month. My other option than I'm looking at is an export to another…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Find Pages that use particular template

While learning about templates in Ver. 5, I created a few 'test' templates to play with; now I want to delete those test templates. However, one of them show it is still being used on a page

How do I find out WHICH pages use a particular template?

Seems like a logical and simple question,but your online help does not provide the asnwer.

Thanks.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a pricing for more than 2,000 and less than 15,000 contacts

Another pricing option with more than 2,000 contacts would be beneficial. We'd be willing to pay more than the 2,000 contact level, but the double fee currently is too much for our non-profit. I suspect you would get an increase of fees if you offer another pricing option. For example, 4,000 contacts for $150/month.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Evgeny Zaritovskiy responded

We have new pricing model now, which also suggest “Network” plan with 5000 contacts.

4. HTML Cleanup use lowercase tags

Mostly this is just a pet peeve of mine, but I am a bit OCD about proper HTML markup. While uppercase html tags are acceptable and browsers will support it, it is not recommended.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_elements.asp

"W3Schools use lowercase tags because the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) recommends lowercase in HTML 4, and demands lowercase tags in XHTML."

There's no way to override the automatic HTML cleanup and prevent it from block capitalizing all of my carefully prepared HTML, or get it to use lowercase tags.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Donation email

Have an option to send a copy of the donation receipt email to the administrator when it is sent to the donor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Membership directory reverse sort

I'd like to be able to specify a reverse sort order in the "Edit Settings" for a directory page. For example, if I choose my sort to be on Last Name, I'd like the option of choosing whether it's an A-Z sort or a Z-A sort. Same if my sort field is a date: I'd like to specify either oldest-newest or newest-oldest.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Send email only to "checked in" event registrants

Hello,

I would like to see an email enhancement for Events. Currently you can only send an email to the entire event list OR delete the list and add contacts individually.

I would like to see the ability to send emails to those who have been "checked in" on the Event. We want to send an event evaluation out to those who actually attended the event, not just those who registered.

There aren't any Event Emails for evaluation. Right now we are doing it ad-hoc by choosing Email Registrants, but we would like the option to email only those who…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sort Order of Exported Contact or Member List

Suggest the default sort order of exported lists be by last name rather than first name. First name sort order is not particularly useful because there are far more duplicate first names than last names in any such list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please Fix "Bug" re recurrent payments ASAP

Am using authorize.net and the main reason we joined Apricot was the functionality of setting up recurrent payments. Turns out it's true that you work with authorize.net and its true that you offer recurrent payments; however the software presently only allows the customer to setup recurrent payments from an e-mail and does NOT allow the administrator to do so on their behalf - this creates a need for a number of additional steps including sending the invoice by e-mail to the administrator, downloading the e-mail, and then creating the recurrent level and payments through the e-mailed invoice. Am told this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Granite Theme adjusting the minimum height for page header

for www.leanandsixsigma.org I am trying to make the minimum page headr 100 but it si telling me the min ht is 120. how can I change the min header height to 100?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enable and disable event registrations from mobile app

We are an event-driven organization. Our members would surely benefit from being able to register for events, especially day-of-event.

From an admin perspective, we would like to have admin access to event attendee lists, and ability to modify an event (e.g. turn registration off or on).

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Open/close event registration from the app

One of key scenarios for our first version of mobile app was to allow administrators to checking event attendees at the venue, and even perform ad-hoc new registration and record cash payments.

Over time we noticed that another important scenario is to close event registration at some point. As of now, administrator has to use browser browser version of Wild Apricot to do this - log in, find the event and then disable (or enable) event registration.

There is no reason to not to have such a simple thing inside mobile app, so administrators can pause (disable) event registration while…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 16 17 18 20 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?