Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More templates

It's time to give us more selection of templates. I can only customize these so much.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Color Palettes for all themes

Color palettes for all themes. It is great to have the default color palette for Kaleidoscope, Building Blocks & Tinted Tiles, but really need it for all Themes. This would be a huge help when trying to choose a theme that is most compatible with an organizations existing logo/color theme.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Delete multiple site pages

It would be great to have an option such as a tick box to delete multiple site pages at once rather than individually.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. progressive web app

Add progressive web app capabilities to some of the themes. This would allow an app like experience of the public site to most member. Most modern browser now supports PWA and Windows 10 support will be even better after the next release. Allowing a web site to be discovered and installed like an app on your machine.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Way to modify system messages

We (Gig Harbor Yacht Club) would like to customise some system messages.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Table color choice window does not have the pre-defined list of colors

I love how the color picker windows have a list of colors at the top that go with my theme - very easy to make it look good. However, this is missing from the color picker window for a table. It would be nice to have it there instead of having to go into the HTML code just to make the colors match.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Event systems pages

Please consider adding the functionality of additional event details and event registration systems pages. We run events that require completely different logos and branding from all of our other events; it would be beneficial to be able to create separate pages for these.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change appearance of membership application gadget, when member is already logged in.

The current view that a logged-in member has of the membership application gadget looks like a broken link or an error. We would like the option to change the error graphic, and/or modify the text. Photo attached.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Simplifying file and folder download procedure

Allow for more than one file to be downloaded at a time.
    thanks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. AUTO ADJUST TABLES CREATED

Could you also include "auto adjust" tables created? I cannot see the entire table created within the template parameters while accessing through mobile phones.

Thank you.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow me to see other websites using the same theme

I'd like links to websites using the same theme as we are. I need ideas on how to customize. Thanks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. have step by step instructions for EVERYTHING like you do for setting up PayPal

I'm new and I'm spending countless hours every day, trying to figure out how to do something and wasting valuable time. Your Help section says a lot of "you can do this and you can do that" and "you can create this and you can create that" and you show a picture of what you're talking about but there are no step by step instructions on how to go about doing anything. This is very frustrating. As I was setting up our Paypal, I had no problems whatsoever and I said to myself "If everything was like THIS I could…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Frank responded

We’re currently researching some options to offer help in this format right in the product. Thank you for the suggestion.

13. Table Management

I wish “cellpadding” actually worked.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Remove tooltips from the menu bar

To me the tooltips are not useful on the menu bar because the tooltip simply repeats the name of the menu item
    http://screencast.com/t/X2gdxssSFJg
    and worse than that, often obscure items in the menu below.

Is there any positive impact they are supposed to have?

If not, I would vote to have them removed (or made possible to remove) in the next release of the system version.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Recent additions to web site

It would be great to have a "recent additions to web site" feature that would simply use advanced search on modified time to list all recent changes to web content.

"Recent" could be an admin specified time interval (e.g. the last week), or more advanced, all changes since the user last visited the site.

In this way, folks could discover new web pages that had been created or modified, in addition to existing capability that just shows new forum posts and news items.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add automatic links to "Subpages of Parent of Currently Displayed Page" (siblings)

I have a box on each page with links to other pages, and currently the options for automatic links in this box are:

Of course, I can add links manually.

Often, however, I would like to be able to add automatic links to the other child pages of the parent of the currently displayed page (for instance, under "Members Only" parent, I might have a half dozen child pages, and would like to provide automatic links to these pages in my little helpful box).

Can we have an option "Subpages of Parent of Currently Displayed Page"? This would be really…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Organization Chart

Current situation
    No way to automatically create Organization charts

Desired
    Simple way to create Organization charts

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Military Themes

We are the Buffalo Soldiers and would like some period relevant options, e.g. Cavalry, Forests, National Parks, etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Another display of Week calendar view

I’m looking for a compact horizontal bar to display what’s happening this week. The current display is not compact.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Website Contrast for Low Vision

Many your standard website themes are not ADA compliant, particularly when it comes to contrast. Please add in ADA compliant themes and provide a way to switch to low-vision mode.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base