Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Text Scrolling/Slider

I have been using a jQuery content slider called "bxslider". This however is now causing the "My Profile", "Invoices and Payments" to not display anything. As a workaround I am using the Wild Apricot Slideshow Gadget. I am taking the texts I wish to display, and saving them as a png file via Power Point. Maybe not the most efficient, but I need something up in a hurry and this worked. A big disadvantage of this method is that you can not have a link in the text, and not very scaleable.

I would like to suggest that Wild Apricot develop a gadget, similar to the Slideshow gadget, for text item. Need one that can display multiple lines of text, links, and possibly pictures. Should also be able to format the text individually, not as a whole, select a background, select how long a slide is visible, how fast it transitions and what type of transition. I'm sure there are a lot of other "options" (as can be seen by looking at bxslider) but this is a good start.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

OATAGOATAG shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7