Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Finding primary company contacts (or bundled administrators) using the simple search

Our Membership managers want to locate primary company contacts (or bundle administrators) using the simple search screen.

When you have a many bundled administrators with many linked (or children) records. It’s difficult to find the primary member contact (or bundled administrator). I know you can use advance search but this involves extra steps when searching on a day-to-day basis. In our case bundle administrators are the primary member contact which is used frequently.

The functionality is relatedly simple, in fact works exactly the same as finding an system administrator.

My suggestion for the Contacts / Simple Search page is to…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Report for Updates

When emails are returned as undeliverable and the changes are made a daily report of updates made by administrators so the email could be resent would be helpful.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change position of any contact/member form field

Currently the member form fields are shown vertically one under another on a page. How can we move any field we want to any position on the page?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. One to Many

We currently have a flat file record for each member, and a one to many for events, invoices etc. A member can attend many events. We are a not-for-profit car club, and we run around 75 events (competition events on racetracks and social events) per year.

Our members have a one (member) to many (cars) set of information. They may bring one car to a competition event and onother to a social event. So, I created 6 fields: Vehicle 1, Vehicle 2 up to Vehcile5, and then a Field “Which Vehicle are you bringing?”. Some members have 1, most have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Autoincrement option on the numeric field (e.g. for bib numbers)

Another vote for a numeric field option. I would really like to have an autoincrement option on the numeric field, with configurable start/seed value. It should be available as a contact or event field. A nice-to-have would be a range of excluded numbers.The field should be available for macro insertion in event emails.

Our application for this would be to generate bib numbers. We have a few large events per year that would benefit greatly from such a feature.

Anthony S.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Admin ability to disable workflow emails

I have searched for help on this and not located any. I would like to be able to disable workflow emails but leave our organization eblast emails in place. I can understand why you don't want the member to be able to do this but I would like to.

When our members receive a renewal invoice and have elected not to renew, they often let us know. They may have a couple weeks left of their membership which would include several more renewal reminders they don't need. However, I cannot end those as a courtesy without stopping all their email,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base