Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

55 results found

1. Separate fields for first, last and middle initial - for credit card processing systems

Currently the field just says "Cardholder Name" and many people have a middle initial on their card. When they enter all 3 things (first, middle, last) the cc processor is automatically putting the middle initial in the last name field. Which means I can't search by last name.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. credit card fees to be paid by members

Our members love being able to pay their membership dues by credit card. However, our biggest gripe with the payment systems that apricot supports is that there doesn't appear to be a way to give the credit card processing fee to the member, rather than our company. Since our membership costs are very high ($36,750), these small (~ 3.5%) fees really cost us a lot of money ($1,286.25), and it would be very helpful if we could pass these fees back on to the member.

For example, if there was a way to allow members to manually enter in the…

121 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Refunds from Wild Apricot

It would be great if I could actually submit a refund through the Wild Apricot system, instead having to post the refund to the member's profile and then going to the gateway to actually process the request.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Gocardless system for UK to take Direct Debit

https://gocardless.com/

We were contacted by Gocardless UK payment provider, they asked if we can support their system for Wild Apricot, as they already work with several other membership software packages.

We've looked into their development specifications https://developer.gocardless.com/#introduction and we can theoretically develop support for this system, but we're not sure if this is the best candidate so far. For example, we are looking into direction of eWay (http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8827633-e-way-integration-for-recurring-payments-in-aus-n ) and Stripe (http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8827591-stripe-credit-card-processor-integration-16645 )

I created this topic to collect comments from our customers on Gocardless. Please, feel free to post here if you think this is important system…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dalpay payment gateway - to support Cameroon

Good morning!

Please I'm coming to you for the issue in subject, to plead.

Our website (eduriche.com) is ready since months but, we cannot use it, just because we are in Africa. I mean the payment gateways currently available on WA global system are all good, but are also all global without Africa and especially without Cameroon, my fantastic country. It is very hard to swallow the reason why thier idea of globalization can exclude a whole continent, with unimaginable potentials and so highly brain gifted like Africa. Why are all these frustration for? They all refuse to deal with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PayPal Standard limitations on WA

PayPal now offers many new options on it's site. For example, a basic subscription can have a duration (12 months for example). For an extra fee they also offer Installment payments and automatic billing (which is quite different than subscriptions) which would be great for our sponsorships which have a high dollar value. But WA hasn't changed it's software to reflect these new options and allow us to utilize them.

Can these options, in full or part, be added through the code? I know PayPal has the ability to add them through API but I can't tell how to make…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please allow the acceptance of eChecks / ACH payments

We have authorize.net as our payment gateway, which does allow for the acceptance of eChecks, only your forms are not enabled for that type of payment. Please enhance your payment types to include the acceptance of eChecks through authorize.net! Thank you!

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Discounts for the total purchase

Currently, discounts are applied by member type, or by event registration type. But there is no way to discount the full cart (say 10% off your order). Why not?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow multiple online payment gateways in one WA account

(Re-posted and edited from post below)

We have 2 organizations, one that manages the membership and the other our tax-deductible contributions. As such we have 2 different bank accounts and therefore need 2 different payment gateways. We're signed up with authorize.net, however there's only one global setting in WA for online payments. If it were possible to choose a payment method, for instance one for membership and another for donations, that solve the problem of having to set up 2 WA accounts.

For now I've set up 2 accounts and am working with the widgets. This is a good work-around,…

111 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Help request. Alternatives to PayPal (in the UK)

Hello - we are a non-profit membership organisation in the UK. We currently use PayPal for membership payments and are looking at alternatives to reduce fees paid to PayPal. What would anyone suggest or recommend? This is a new area for me! Thank you in advance. Nicola, Office Manager.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stripe: Make Required Billing Fields Configurable

Stripe Payments: Allow us to configure which additional fields should appear besides the credit card information. We'd like to have a configurable option turn on/off the billing address, zip code, phone number.

Issue:

We do not require members to join/renew using full billing address and phone on our old website and don't want to make users re-enter that information when paying and again when completing their membership profile. We understand it's there for additional security. We'd be okay having the option to just require zip (as Stripe recommends). But want the option to suppress the rest.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Expand WA Payments access to UK

It would be good to enable WA Payments for UK based operations such as ours - any idea when this might be possible?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Native WA credit card for other countries

I would love to see WA credit card processing facilities in other countries too. When it was advertised as a new feature there was no indication that we who are not living in North America would be excluded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to embed Google Adwords Code to track advertising effectiveness

Google AdWords has a great function that allows you to set up a variety of codes that track "actions".

I am trying to use AdWords to get people to sign up for our annual conference and to join the organization. Both actions require a credit card transaction to be considered a "success".

I understand that I cannot put google code on the shopping cart -- (because WA controls those pages) but I must have some means of tracking the effectiveness of our advertising dollars.

Can you please add a page that I can use that appears right after the point…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. More clarity on switching payment systems

We recently switched from PayPal to AffiniPay and were blindsided when all of our existing PayPal subscriptions were automatically cancelled. According to the Wild Apricot help documentation, "If you have recurring payments set up, you'll need to stop those payments through your existing payment processor".

We expected that our members' PayPal subscriptions would continue and we would have to deal with them manually until they switched over. We were not equipped to handle a mass cancelation of subscriptions and now expect to lose members as a result.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?