Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Ability to embed Google Adwords Code to track advertising effectiveness

Google AdWords has a great function that allows you to set up a variety of codes that track "actions".

I am trying to use AdWords to get people to sign up for our annual conference and to join the organization. Both actions require a credit card transaction to be considered a "success".

I understand that I cannot put google code on the shopping cart -- (because WA controls those pages) but I must have some means of tracking the effectiveness of our advertising dollars.

Can you please add a page that I can use that appears right after the point of purchase? Something where we can say "thank you" and put that code right on the page?

Many thanks!!!

Wendy AIIP

9 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

WendyWendy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chris OChris O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to track the conversion when spending money on ads it definitely a must have. Please move that request to the top of your list for future developments.

Google tracking code needs to be inserted in the sale confirmation page, there is currently no such page.

Thank you.

Chris

• eslesl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Chief,

Google AdWords has a great function that allows you to set up a variety of codes that track "actions".

We are using AdWords to get people to sign up for our membership and we really want to track how many members are from AdWords so that we can control our ROI.

We must have some means of tracking the effectiveness of our advertising dollars.

Is it possible to add a page that we can use AdWords tracking code right after the point of purchase? Something where we can say "thank you" and put that code right on the page?

Can you put this requst on the Roadmap?

Thanks.

• Corey CreedCorey Creed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are greatly interested in this as well. Actually, we want anything that can help us track new signups, new paying customers, etc.

This type of conversion tracking is critical for anyone trying to learn what is working on thier site.

• eslesl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will be a great feature to be able to track Google Adwords.

We vote for this!

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7