(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cindy Cooper shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there even a debate on this one? Without it, the person has to email me and let me know they can't make it and I have to manually delete them from the list. Surprised it wasn't implemented in the first place - if someone can delete themselves from registration, why not from the wait list?

• jacqueline dowd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be implemented right away as a basic function of events. It makes no sense to have admins manually keep track of this when it could be a simple cancel button on members event list.

• Mary Folsom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our members would like to be able to see the waitlist, or at least see how many are on it, so that they can decide whether to sign up, and what their chances are. It would also be easier for administrators if waitlisted people could cancel. It would save us time running down the wailist to fill a slot when someone cancels.

• Q-Admin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everyone should be allowed to self-cancel, both on the website and the mobile members app.

• Endres commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! Not good to have folks on lists taking slots when they could cancel and let others move up the list. Please all this function.

• GOPS Webmaster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why have a person on a waitlist if they no longer want to be on it - for whatever reason? Why make the Admin activate them only to later find out they really don't want to be on the waitlist? This is not a problem for us, but it does make sense to program it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base