Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Login link should redirect to starting page when contact already logged in

Currently, logged out members are taken to the configured starting page after logging in with /sys/login

However, if members are already logged in, /sys/login takes them to the home page. I think this should also redirect the member to the correct starting page.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Third-party agreement for image licensing

Squarespace has an agreement with Getty Images which allows users to license images for use on their site. The images can be used in watermark version until you are certain they will work for you and then the procedure for licensing them takes about 2 minutes. My organization relies on volunteers and I am a non-professional charged with doing our website. This has been a tremendous help and a great selling point for Squarespace.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support for .nwc and .mid files

We are a choir and would like to upload .mid and .nwc files to our website so that our members can access and download these files. The website for Noteworthy player is noteworthycomposer.com. Please can these files by supported by Wild Apricot. Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. list the anchor names on the page

When linking to an anchor link on the page, the list of assigned anchors should show enabling me to choose the right one rather than remember what I named them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. House Pages on Own Domain

Ability to have pages on your own domain or the ability to add pages as iframes to your own pages.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. MAC problems image management

I wish, I could work with photos when editing our news from my MAC. Under the help section all I found was : warning these functions are incompatible with safari and MAC
    I can not control the placement of a image in a row or get the text to wrap properly. The gal teaching me how to do this over the phone though I was waco because of course it was working fine
    on her machine.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Set Both Background Image and Color for Site

It would be nice to be able to specify both a site background color and image, so that the color will show while the image is loading.

We have a relatively large dark-colored background image. While it's loading the background is white (default) and then it suddenly switches to the dark image.

This is a small polishing detail but it seems relatively easy to implement (I hope).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. List of gadgets on the page

I've discovered that it's possible to get a layout to the point where you CAN'T access certain elements because of other placed elements in the way.

So, I need to get to the settings of my Login element. I can access ONLY a small amount of the right edge - just enough to click "delete", but moving past that, and the selection switches to a placeholder next to it - so I can't access to the gear to get to settings!!

What to do??

FEATURE REQUEST: when you're editing a template/page, have a LIST of gadgets on the page and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. List of page using gadget slots in template

When editing a page template, blocks that are in use show a message similar to "Page specific gadgets used on 2 page(s)"

Since these blocks being in use prevents customizing the template and since the site can have many pages, it would be great to see a list of pages that have gadgets in those slots. Currently, I have to go through each page in the site to find them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove underline icon from editor options

I wish you would remove the Underline icon from the CMS page editing interface. Our website editors just love underlining headings! And nothing except links should ever be underlined on a web page. Links are underlined automatically (if that's the style you've chosen) so there is no need for this icon. Please!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Notes Section in Page Management Please

Wouldn't it be great if there was a multi-line notes section in each Page management menu area so admins could make important notes to themselves about each specific page?

I think so. It could look something like this and even use a vertical scroll bar for notes that went beyond a few lines:

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Site wide search and replace function would cover many suggestions

Anything that appears in more than one place and needs to be changed, such as telephone numbers and copyright dates, should be reached via a site-wide search and replace function. This would address a multitude of requests already listed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Embed Facebook Video

You have listed on your embedding videos page instructions for all the major video sites. however, I have a Facebook live video that I can't otherwise download that I want to embed in a page. They provide a help page but following the directions on a Wild Apricot page doesn't produce desired results.

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/embedded-video-player/#

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Page or content visible to selected event registrants only

We need to be able to include Zoom meeting links for our events. Because we need to ensure that people have registered and paid for the events, we cannot include the Zoom link in the event description.
    We've tried putting the Zoom link in the confirmation email. People often do not keep the confirmation email handy, particularly when they're registering a month or two in advance.
    We do send emails to people who are registered, but we've also had recurring issues of people not receiving the emails.
    So, it would be very helpful to be able to include information on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add caption and tag options to background image

Please add the ability to add a caption and tag to background images on the website.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Membership level should be searchable in directory

Please make the membership level searchable by people navigating the directory in the website. Consumers need to be able to search by membership level. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hidden folders for hidden web pages

Please add folders for hidden web pages.
    We create web pages that we would like to retain and link to, but do not want in the menu.
    It would be handy and more compact to store such hidden web pages in hidden folders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. confusing

Your interface is absolute chaos to me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bulleted and Numbered List Colors Don't Match Font

I have a dark background on my website and typically have to change the front to work most of the time. But, when I used bulleted or numbered lists, the bullets and numbers still turn up as black. Typically in a Word document you have to simply select the entire paragraph to capture the formatting of the bullet/number and make it consistent when this happen. Your Website editor doesn't seem to understand that.

What is the workaround?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Welcome back

When I go to some websites for a second time, they show Welcome Back. They know I have been there. Can we do that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base