Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. List of page using gadget slots in template

When editing a page template, blocks that are in use show a message similar to "Page specific gadgets used on 2 page(s)"

Since these blocks being in use prevents customizing the template and since the site can have many pages, it would be great to see a list of pages that have gadgets in those slots. Currently, I have to go through each page in the site to find them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove underline icon from editor options

I wish you would remove the Underline icon from the CMS page editing interface. Our website editors just love underlining headings! And nothing except links should ever be underlined on a web page. Links are underlined automatically (if that's the style you've chosen) so there is no need for this icon. Please!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. HTML Cleanup use lowercase tags

Mostly this is just a pet peeve of mine, but I am a bit OCD about proper HTML markup. While uppercase html tags are acceptable and browsers will support it, it is not recommended.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_elements.asp

"W3Schools use lowercase tags because the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) recommends lowercase in HTML 4, and demands lowercase tags in XHTML."

There's no way to override the automatic HTML cleanup and prevent it from block capitalizing all of my carefully prepared HTML, or get it to use lowercase tags.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Notes Section in Page Management Please

Wouldn't it be great if there was a multi-line notes section in each Page management menu area so admins could make important notes to themselves about each specific page?

I think so. It could look something like this and even use a vertical scroll bar for notes that went beyond a few lines:

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dissatisfied!

This product is hard to use and support is substandard! I expect a FULL REFUND!

Curtis Shuck (360) 567-7521

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Adding Apricot features to an external website and making them responsive.

Adding Apricot features to an external website and making them responsive is a challenge. This would include public member directory and events calendar. As example, Upcoming Events produces a nice list; however, adding using iFrames is not responsive. And, clicking from Upcoming Events lists to event details is problematic. Producing a clean, seamless appearance in an external website would be an improvement. To see a clean embedded store item, go to: https://www.pbgv.org/store.shtml#!/2020-PBGVCA-Calendar/p/154538126/category=0 This link will expire around Jan 1.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hide Content Gadget in Mobile or Desktop View

Add a setting to the Content Gadget that would display the gadget in mobile view, desktop view or both (default).

Occasionally a page layout that is beautiful in desktop view just doesn't work in mobile. This would allow fine tuning in those cases.

The example is our three column home page at www.tyc.org. The most important content is at the top of the right hand column, as it is in most daily newspapers. But mobile users need to scroll down past columns one and two to see it. Moving the item to the left hand column works for mobile…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Additional Fields on the "Who's Registered" page

Option to surface additional registrant information on the "See Who is Registered" page. Our club has different fleets (groups) that they sign up for, but you can't tell who has signed up for what, only that they signed up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Save a draft of a page

It is very inconvenient not to be able to save a draft of a page before it is updated. When there are many features of a page to update/add, it becomes very time-consuming to have to do it all in one shot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. layouts

How can I have 6 column layouts. I am suing casefile theme. the max columns allowed is 4. How can I have a 6 column layout

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. add columns to layouts

How can I have 6 column layouts. I am suing casefile theme. the max columns allowed is 4. How can I have a 6 column layout

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. ability to hide Create Account in menu for logged in members

Make the Create Account menu link hideable when members are logged in

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In Admin View Search page by URL in the list of pages not in menu

I would like to be able to search pages by URL in the ADMIN view, in the left side bar, under Pages Not in The Menu. Then you would be able to go right to a specific page if you have many pages that are not in menu, which I do. I made an image of what it would look like, take a peak.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Increase contrast of "Renew" dialog box

Please increase the contrast of the dialog box for "Renew". It is very gray and we have had a number of people not be able to find it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Admin functions for use on iPad

Being able to use all admin functions while using an iPad.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Powered By Wild Apricot Membership Software Link

Hi.

It would be great to be able to embed our Referral Link in the Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. New member thank you page

I would like to send a new member to a thank you page (while there membership is being processed.)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Notification when website pages are updated

I would like to get an email notification when our website is edited. There are a number of people making changes but I'm responsible for the overall quality so I want to see what changes are being made. It is not practical to review the "changes history" for every page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Safari Image Problems.

I use Safari on my Mac. Many of the images don't display on my groups main page. It does work on Chrome. I won't use Chrome. Is there a way to fix the Safari?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base