Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NextDoor Icon

Under the Social Profile in the Home template, it would be nice to have a NextDoor Icon in addition to the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. A lot of neighborhood organizations use NextDoor.

https://nextdoor.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow limited admins ability to restrict files

Currently, unless I'm missing something, only a full access administrator can set the access level on uploaded files. Can a future version include the ability of website editors to have this ability?
    Thanks, Nancy, caggni.org webmaster

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Godaddy

Can anyone help me taking the part of "wildapricot.org" from my website url? beste regards

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Godaddy

Can anyone help me taking the part of "wildapricot.org" from my website url? beste regards

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. allow the change in page visibility across multiple pages

allow the change in page visibility across multiple pages

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. hamburger menu symbol make explicit

By the hamburger menu symbol also put the word 'Menu'.
    Helpful for more novice users on smart phones

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Automatic CSS syntax checker

When entering custom CSS through the CSS editor in the admin interface, it would be nice for CSS syntax to be checked on the fly before saving. It's pretty easy to make a syntax error and then beat your head against a desk thinking you are doing something wrong all because of a misplaced semi-colon or curly brace or wrong property name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. top menu drop down section

I'm not sure if this has already been covered but I couldn't find it. Currently, when navigating to an internal section of my website, the top menu for that section loses its drop-down capability, meaning users have to navigate further using the side menu (which I hate and plan to remove), or go back to the home page. Is there a way to keep the drop-down capability of the top menus at all times?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Reviews posted on Website

As Google has changed their formulas for SEO yet again, it is my understanding that on-site reviews are increasingly important. The blog is almost good emough to use, but not quite formatted correctly. We need something to be able to add reviews

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add bundle administrators as a visibility setting for restricted web pages

This proposal is to add bundle administrators as a separate toggle for setting the visibility of restricted web pages and gadgets. The toggle would be listed as a "bundle administrators only" sub-option within each membership level or as a global "bundle administrators only" option across all membership levels.

Our organization makes a clear distinction between what a bundle administrator can do and what the other members of the bundle can do. I suspect that other organizations do the same.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Clear all demo content

Current situation
    Various account templates populate a site with demo content to help users explore and understand how Wild Apricot works, but this content has to be manually and individually updated/deleted.

Desired
    Simple way to remove all demo content from trial accounts

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Formatting HTML

I like to format my HTML to a greater degree than you do. My formatting doesn't "stick," however. So my suggestion is to allow my formatting to remain, if it does not violate any HTML rules.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. web

Save As functionality would save me a lot of rework when editing a web page.
    Here are the circumstances
    1. I am editing a page of the website, and since I expect minor changes.
    2. I realize I am not ready to finalize the post since there is a piece of info I need to verify first, like a date or name spelling.
    3. I now have a choice. Either publish an incomplete page or dump a half hour or more of work. I end up trashing the edits since I cannot afford to publish bad or missing information. If…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Some way to show a post has comments

Some way to show a blog post has comments. I think it would encourage people to read posts if the title turned red when there was a comment or some sign.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Login link should redirect to starting page when contact already logged in

Currently, logged out members are taken to the configured starting page after logging in with /sys/login

However, if members are already logged in, /sys/login takes them to the home page. I think this should also redirect the member to the correct starting page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base