Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. membership signup app

We really need an easy way to signup new members at an event that ties into a mobile payment system (PayPay preferred).

Please build a tool into the Android/IOS app to take new membership registrations along with payment for the membership.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We need to do an inclusive search

Our group is collaborating with another nonprofit on a project. We need to send emails to a select group of emails e.g. we are targeting certain companies. We know the @company email addresses we want to target. The way the current search works, it is exclusive rather than inclusive. You can tell it who not to include in the search, but now who to include. When you have a large database, it is too hard to find all of the emails NOT to include.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Online Jurying System within Website

As the web developer for an art organization, we have the need for members to upload their images to a jurying system for annual exhibitions. We currently use an outside service, which is outdated and hard to navigate. Our events are listed on our website for registration, and then our members need to go to another site to upload their application images. It would be a great feature to have the jurying system included within our own site.

I know there are a number of art organizations who also have their websites with WA and would benefit from this type…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Peer-to-peer WA user discussion group

I really wish Wild Apricot offered a true users' forum here. Sometimes I have issues that I'd like to bring to the community before I run off to tech support. For example: I've discovered that some of our automatic renewal e-mails were not sent. Some were for international e-mail accounts (e.g., .ca, .uk). About half of the Hotmail addresses didn't go. And for some, I just can't find a reason. Before I call up tech support, it would be great if I could just post a question in a peer forum here to see if this is something others have…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Highlight Edit Buttons

Highlight the "edit" buttons in the member list view, so they stand out more.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Telephone Consultation

Have telephone consultation. Charge after a certain number or call time per year to avoid abuse.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Initial user experience for members - a set of tasks or steps to go though and check as done

Has a gadget or widget that is placed on the members membership level homepage or at a page where a training program is located that is like a tick box button so when the clients finishes a series of video's or a subject they can tick a box to say it's complete and then there is a summary box of those completed taksks on their main membership page. Helping them to feel they are getting through the content on my site.

So you either tick it at the end of the chosen page and it summaries it on their main…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Database for things that members own

I have been tasked with adding a special database to our Wild Apricot site.

We need to list details of the boats that our members own and I would dearly
    like them to be able to update the info on their boat themselves (it will
    save me a lot of work!).

I would like to have quite a large number (around 30) customisable fields,
    some with free text entry and some with drop down menu choices.

I need to add at least one photo, preferably more, to each record.

It needs to be searchable on any field.

There would ideally…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Check In Functionality (Non-Event)

We are a community swimming pool. We need a way for members to check in electronically at the front desk (preferably using a card) and log how many members and guests are checking in. I don't believe WA has this functionality, but I wanted to see if you have any preferred partners or recommendations. One of your competitors (https://pooldues.com) has this functionality, but does not sell that module separately.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Additional coupon features

Can discount coupons be tweaked a bit? I'd like them to be able to be limited to applying to only certain extra items as well as membership levels. Alternatively, perhaps a discount % that also has a dollar cap on it, i.e. 20% discount but only up to $100 off total.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Include text of support request in automated emails

Include text of support request in automated emails about that ticket. I often forget exactly what I asked when I submitted a ticket and all I can see is the title of it, but not the text of it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Different dues levels for various times of the year

I am the founder/CEO of my nonprofit and we are a subordinate organization of a Parent level organization (i.e. we are a detachment of our National headquarters). National sets our dues rates, for the most part, and they vary by times of the year. Prorating dues (which I know is an option in Wild Apricot) won't seem to work unless I am missing something.

To see how our dues work:
    Sept 1 - Last day of February: = $35.00
    Mar 1 - Aug 30th: = $25.00

If there could be a feature added to Wild Apricot to handle this type…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Identification cards

Most clubs have membership id's badges that are integrated into access to their facilities. I would be great to be able to use the wild apricot data base and software the manage badges and membership access to buildings.

I am wondering if you have this option or do you partner with a company that does this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. tracking Police Record Checks for members/staff/volunteers with expiry date and reminders to renew

Tracking Police Record Checks for members/staff/volunteers with expiry date and reminders to renew

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to add new lists to database

We would like to be able to add new lists to the database, in particular to manage our library and our newsletters. Being able to create a table of relevant fields, including the ability to add records to a table of related events, and tie each record back to the member list would be very helpful. For the library, a list of books tied to a list of checkouts/returns, for the newsletters a list of available newsletters with a count of download attempts. I'm sure there are other equally useful options for new lists for other users, the point being…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Member to Member Feedback

Our members will be interacting with each other. It would be great if they could rate the experience much like ebay does between seller and buyer with cumulative scores and short comments. Any chance of this happening? We could write such a feature and others into a separate program, but we are unsure if we could interact with WA software. In theory we could with Javascript, but we have been advised of the posibility being remote. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Linking Members to Groups

It sure would be great to be able to link members to specific groups without having their membership level and billing change. Now the only way to put members into a group is through family/corporate bundles and when doing so, the member moves to a different level of membership. Just a simple 'link' feature to activate in membership levels that allow groups and have member ID's inserted would be very helpful. Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Asset management

As a club, we have assets that our members can borrow. However, we have no way to manage these "assets" in WA today. We'd like to be able to list the assets and offer a scheduling option to check out an item, then check it back in when returned (ex. like a library book but with the option to schedule for a few hours, a whole day, a weekend, etc.). This would make it easier for members to look online to see if an asset is available or not, when it will be available, and who has it. This could…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Easy preview of membership pages

Testing seems to be difficult with WA. Maybe I am doing somehting worng, but being able to page through all pages without having to go back and establishing a test membership would be great. That way we could test how each of our pages work. A preview function that makes it possible to view all pages and check their function would be great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to group email a subgroup by subgroup's members

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE....
    Create a way for subgroups within our organization to group email their entire subgroup.

For example: I would like our book club to be able send an email that would be received by everyone in that group with a last-minute change or a request, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base