Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

749 results found

1. Build registration for events so that Members do not see General admission and overpay

When my members log on and go to register for an event, they see the member rate that applies, but they also see the general public rate. (I assume they see that because it is open to nonmembers and so the system shows it to everyone.)
    And inevitably a handful of members blindly click the general public rate. In which case, I have to contact them and refund their money and then step them through another registration. Very time-consuming.
    Is there a way, (I'm recalling that there are very clever ways to limit the results in search while looking at…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Offer the option for a report that summarizes by participant the categories in each registration.

I want to be able to print a report for an event that lists each participant and then shows me the type of registration (e.g., three, four or seven day registration) plus transportation in a way that I can summarize to see the details of the category. I know that I can pull a summary report by the registration types, but I want to be able to see the detail. I want a report with participant name in the first columns, then the registrations types in columns across the top and total amount for each participant. Armed with that information…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Better integration of event registration process when embedded into an external site

We would love for Wild Apricot to provide a seamless transition and a more optimal user exerpience. We tried to integrate our website with wild aprioct so we created a wild apricot event link on our personal website. When the user clicks on it they are expecting to register for the event. What is happening is that they register and provide their personal information (member application form for first time users who are registering) and after that it doesn't continue on to register the person for the event. It confirms the profile data and stays on that screen. A more…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Routing of Emails for Events to different email address per event

I need to have event registration notifications go to unique email addresses for a given event.

Eg.

Event1=nofication sent to a1@mysite.com

Event2=notification sent to a2@mysite.com and a3@mysite.com

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add report on event payments by tender [9008]

I'd like to rename the thread, or perhaps it should be a separate thread?

Enhance Payment Report to separately total Manual Payments and On Line Payments as it did before

Or perhaps it's a separate thread --- the more I think about this, the more anxious I'm getting about our event management with this new report! This is going to make our event reconciliations much harder for our event managers. The old Payment report immediately displayed the total dollars paid via check (manual), and made sense to the event managers. Manual payments are all the event managers are responsible for…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Different Form Options for Guests

I am hoping that someone will be able to tell me how to do this, perhaps a workaround I haven't thought of?

We are trying to use WA for our conference registration and are having issues because we include hotel stays with our conference fees. Basically, we register attendees by group so they are either ALL members or ALL non-members. Great because the primary contact can register all of their board members/staff at one time and the system knows that they are members so their pricing will be correct. For each guest, their fee goes up $250 and for each…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Event Registration for viewing a video

We are just starting to produce some webinars for our members and have opened them to the public to attract new members and establish some good PR. The webinar service, GoToWebinar, has its own registration function that forces us to re-enter registration info into our Wild Apricot database manually. While that is a chore, it's not the problem that I want addressed which is this:

We record the webinars and would like to make each recording available for anyone to view later as long as they register so we can collect contact info. The webinar service offers this function -…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Calendar

I need a way to prioritze events so that they appear in the order i wish, not the order you wish.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. inverse availability of event registrations (all members except some levels)

Is there a way to make registration types available to Everyone EXCEPT members or those other membership levels that have been defined?

I want to have some choices available to the general public that the Members who log in would not have to view,

Thanks for your help,

Walt

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Events - my members own widget(s) for their own website

WISH LIST: with EVENTS I would like a solution to make it possible to place a "widget" of a single member's events on their own website. In other words, if we have say 500 members in total as an example, specific members could have this widget to display events on their website of ONLY their own events they have entered on our website (or by tags if they want to include other member events as well, but first things first).

This could be a serious win win situation as it would help Wild Apricot clients (all of us) with a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Highlight lapsed members in event registration admin screens

Although a lapsed member is unable to register for member-only events online (this is good), the Event Manager or Administrator when adding an attendee manually (one who mails in a registration form for example) does not get any notification when adding an attendee that their membership has in fact lapsed, and they are not eligible for the event (this is bad!).

I had hoped to save all my Event Managers any extra work by telling them that when they entered the email address of the attendee, the system would not find them if they were not a current member. That…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Event gadget formatted as Mini Calendar

I have the listed events gadget already in use. What I was wanting was a mini map that would show dates, and the viewer can click on the date and get specific events happening on that date. I also want to show the current events gadget as well on the home page.

I would like to have a gadget that shows a working "Mini Calendar" like the one below for the home page.

Something like this:

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Widen event edit screen column to match text width

With the new version, the text gets cut off when I am working on a new event page. Basically, the text is much wider than the column. Can you make the column match the text width, as in the published version?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Event Attendees Should Have Ability to Send Emails to Other Attendees

We would like all event attendees to have the ability to send an email to other attendees and event leaders. Right now only the event admin can send an email to all of the attendees. We have events where the attendees would like to set up carpools with each other. It would be really helpful if they had the ability to do this.

Thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Include event tags in export of invoices for events

We're loving WA, and we think it's really going to work!

The one thing we're finding a bit strange is that Event Category tags work fantastic, but they don't show up anywhere in reporting.

Furthermore, it's impossible to export a list of events and see any sort of financial data.

It would be fantastic to have event included in the list of invoices and export of invoices

Then if we could export this with financial data that would be top!

Cheers

Adrian

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Designate an attendee as a non-member if they are registered under a member attending

To have a field that designates an attendee as a non-member if they are registered under a member attending. The way it is now, non-members who sign up for an event under a member are listed as "members" and this is not correct.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. registration confirmation e-mail template

In the email template that automatically confirms a registration, it would be hugely helpful if the invoice number generated by the registration was included as macro field. We often have registrants sending us their confirmation email, but it doesn't refer to the registration number/invoice.

Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Format Payment instructions for this event

Is there a way to format the Payment Instructions for an event? Wouldn't that be a valuable thing to do? I can make my event all fancy-like, but when it comes to the payment page I don't get control over how it looks. I'd really like to be able to bold some things or make some fine print.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Private Calendar that Members can link with their icalendars

Currently this is not possible for a private calendar due to password protection. However I know other software gets around this so only members can subscribe to a calendar. Is it possible this could come to Wild Apricot?

Thanks!

Pat

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Display tags in event listing

It would be great to display the tags (labels/categories) assigned to each event in the published event listing and or calendar. I would like to make these tags visible to the public when registering, as they contain information that is potentially useful to the registrant.

I looked the online guide and forums, but could not find an answer to this question. A simple check box when setting up the event (Display tags for this listing? Check here) would suffice.

Steve

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?