Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

44 results found

1. Additional Security for Payment Data

Can separate security be setup for admins that manage payments within Wild Apricot. Currently, all administrators can change the payment information.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. set password expiration periods for passwords (30 days, 45 days,etc)

I would like to have the ability to set password expiration about a certain period (30 days, 45 days). We would force users to change their passwords after a certain period for tighter security.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add audio Captcha

For the Captcha, we need an alternative to the only method you use. For people that are either color blind or have vision problems, I would like to have an audio captcha available as an option. Can this be instituted?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. User should be required to change temporary password

If a temporary password is set by the administrator or is sent to the user, there should be an option to force the initial password to expire when on first use and force the user to set the password.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Public profile

We would like to suggest a way to restrict the views of bundle admin under a bundle members profile page. So basically when you view a bundle members profile you do not see the bundle admin details.

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Don't send passwords in plain text emails

Don't send users passwords via plain text email. Anything but that. It screams 'amateur', and 'not up to date with current security standards' to our users.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Restrict bundle administrator to access to personal details of bundle members

I am testing membership bundle function and I recognize that the bundle administrator when log into his/her account will be able to view personal profile of bundle members. Therefore, I set up privacy setting of bundle members to be "Do not show profile to others" except their first name and last name. However, it does not make any changes. As a site administrator, I would like to restrict the bundle administrator's accessibility to personal details of bundle members because that's privacy.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Privacy is the essence of a strong organizations practice and standards.

When any type of data is exported, create a log to stamp when it was done and by whom and to include a drop down window on why it is being exported. Naturally, the simplest way to track this is not to allow anyone to export unless they have the overall authority to do so and limit such authority to a fix number and not more than X.

This is essential to ensure privacy and enjoy the public's trust of any information we have collected from them

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. IP Address monitoring to keep members from freely sharing membership login info

There's a few services that offer IP address monitoring to ensure paid members aren't freely sharing their membership. This would be helpful for me (I believe Sentry does this)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. More level on privacy on calendars

Add a module for Member to load documents. without giving them admin rights

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow members to stay logged in on mobile devices

Please create a way for members to stay logged in on their mobile devices. We have a members-only discussion forum. When members get an email notifying them that there is a new post in the forum, they have to log in every time on their phone or tablet. It shows a log in window that says, "Please log in to continue." Even after they click the box that says "Remember me," they still have to log in every time. I don't think it would be a security risk to allow them to stay logged in, because they are coming to…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Two-factor authentication for Admins

one of the things I've mentioned that is a concern for us is the compromising of our member lists.Is there any wish list item for TWO FACTOR authentication for Admins?we'd be willing to have a bit more effort to login if we could get a text sent to our smart phone with a second passcode...thanksPhil

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Inactivity auto logout

I would like to have an option to set a timeout value for users that will cause a logout after inactivity. One way to implement this would be to add a checkbox to the login form fields to be checked when using public computers. It would also be nice for an administrator to be able to set the maximum autologout timeout value.

We would like to have some terminals set up for day-of-event registration use by members. If users don't remember to logout, you have people accessing the accounts of others.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Admin login to user account

I've had numerous opportunities recently to resolve event registration and payment issues with clients.

I deal with non-member contacts and with members at a dozen different membership levels whose memberships are in various states of completion or default. I have to try to explain to them how to navigate the system without having any real clue as to what they are seeing. Every now and again someone supplies their password and I can log in as they do only to find a world very different from what I expected.

Can you please provide us with a way to see the…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Provide Member View to admins without Membership

Currently administrators who are not signed up as members do not have access to the "go to member view" option when signed in.

This means that all of our staff need to be set up as members, and we need to create a separate member category that is not shown in our member listing on the user page for this. It seems unnecessary for there to be a workaround for a feature that we feel should be standard.

Administrators from the organization that has purchased the Wild Apricot software should have access to all of the features of the product,…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Log of changes - who deleted a contact, registration, or changed data

Is there a way to find out which admin deleted or changed a contact registration or details.

For example we have an event which a company registered their attendees and paid online. One of the admins deleted the registration. Is there a way to find out which admin deleted that contact?

If this is not available could is possibly be added in the future? I like the fact that the 4.0 service will allow read only admin access which will help with this issue but I am still curious which of my admins deleted that contact.

Regards,

Alma AYala

105 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New Admin role for financial transactions management

It would really help if there was an additional level of access I could assign to my administrators to view details on transactions and payments which currently only top level admin can do.

I don't want to give my lower level administrators top level rights but I would like them to be able to do tasks such as print transaction lists and set account status to payment complete - membership active in the payment settings following receipt of a manual payment.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Auto-login from e-mail links

It would be great if a macro could be built that could be used in an e-mail where the recipient simply clicks on a link and they are automatically signed in and directed to their membership profile. Currently, there is a macro that will direct the recipient to their profile, but they still have to manually login to get to it.

Anything we can do to simply the process for members who aren't super computer savy would be great. Having the macro automatically log them in would be a great enhancement. Thought I would post this to see if others…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New admin role - membership manager limited to specific groups or levels

Hi,

I'm currently setting up a club membership system on WA and would like to know if it is possible to assign people as admins of a group. Basically we have little mini clubs for our regional members and these are looked after by a local member for that area, I would like that member to have access to only the members in that group and put members in and out and the like. They would also need to be able to email that group and it would be nice if they could manage the web pages associated with that…

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Member profile Access Control by Member Level

Bottom Line: The matrix for controlling "Access to Others" for Profiles is insufficient. Currently the only choices are: Anyone, Members and No Access. We need another layer between Anyone and Members. This way we can use the full functionality of Wild Apricot and control access to information by delineating between the Public/Prospects and all real Members.

Discussion: What this is about is how Wild Apricot allows us and our Members to control access to the information they provide in their profiles and how they and we control everyone's privacy.

We have created two member levels:

In…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?