Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Editing an event to add payment

Please include a phone number in the help section. I need to add a payment link to an event and this isn't in the help section. I'm stuck and I am frustrated and my participants are frustrated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Waitlist VISIBLE to all members

users used to b e able to see those who were sign ed up on the waitlist. I cannot find a way to make the waitlist visible to all members.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Event Registrant View Sort by Last Name

Writing in regards to the “Registered” view feature in Events. I am disappointed to learn that the default sort for this view is by registration date instead of last name. The ability to view a “live” roster was a feature we presented our Board of Directors and a factor when making our database change to WildApricot.

The current sort by registration date is relatively useless and creates more problems than it does solutions. Anyone using the feature wants to know two things:
    - 1. Did I register? Do I see my own name on the list.
    - 2. Is a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Waitlist - limited registration questions

Currently the waitlist can be enabled to have the full set of event registration questions or just a few common ID fields. We use the waitlist to allow people to queue up for an event and that sets the order of who gets the opportunity to fully register. The full set of event questions can make the process slow for some users, so the quick people always get to the front of the queue. The limited set of ID questions is not enough for the organizers to know the registrants' choices.

Being able to add a few more questions to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Multi-Check In Events

We have events that are "Season Passes" for our regular programs. Is there a way to set it so people can check in more than once? The QR code check-in is really helpful for us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Easily bundle weeks of camps for a discount

We offer 1 week camps, the classes in which are set at different prices. Would be wonderful to have the ability to bundle weeks for a savings without having to manually track some element of it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Format a change to apply to a number of events and not have to go to each event

NEED the ability to set up a change that would apply across a set of events and be able to apply it universally instead of going in and changing each event

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The orange man login confuses too many potential returning customers

The orange man is cute but it is not well understood, can we have a simple login link?
    We receive lots of complaints that something isn't working and it is because they didn't log in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add to the event email templates

The ability to send out an immediate email response to each registrant as they sign in would be a great asset to organizations such am mine. I am aware that there are many chapters in my organization, as well as some regional offices, using Wild Apricot. One of the benefits should be immediate recognition of members who sign in to an event. These records are an important part of a members body of proof.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Days of Week listed for events

I really wish that the events calendar would show the days of the week that our events are taking place.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cancelled guests on guest lists

I'm working on my guest list for next week and I have to say, it's rather frustrating that when I export the guest list from WA that it keeps all the registrations that were canceled on my excel spreadsheet, do you know why it does that?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Site wide updates

Is there a way to have updates n (i.e. email addresses, registrant info) site wide? If a registrant updates their email after registering, the communications for that event will be sent to the email that was associated to the account at that time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Automatically ensure someone does not register for a group rate for events registering for the group rate discount

We have 3 categories of events with different rates. We give a discount for groups or 5 or more, but WA does not have a way to set parameters so it automatically rejects a single individual ( or someone with a group of less than 5) registers for the discount. Rather than manually monitoring errors to make sure only a group of 5 or more gets the reduced price at registration and notifying them of their error, it would be best to have WA automatically reject registrants who incorrectly register for the reduced price so they are blocked from doing…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Registration of additional registrants

Allow contacts or members to add an additional registrant with out having to pay for themselves an additional time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. allow multiple registrations, different prices, then monitor total number of tickets sold.

I should be able to allow multiple registrations at once and be able to keep track of Number of RSVP / tickets sold. For example For our Santa Brunch 2019 event, I want to keep track of total number of registrations and then charge a different price for adults and children.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Event Session reminder emails sent ONLY to that session's registrants.

Make session registrants the only recipients of that session's reminder email. It confuses members when they get an email that reminds them of a session date they didn't sign up to and then here come the emails to the admin.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Automated dates are a problem. Need to list meeting check-in time AND meeting start time!

The inflexibility of the automated dates are a problem. There needs to be a field for meeting check-in time AND a field for meeting start time. For example, meeting check-in begins at 11:30 a.m. but the meeting starts at 12 noon. People are showing up at the wrong time and complaining. Please allow this additional field so we can have a check-in time and a meeting start time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Opening documents uploaded by delegates in a registration event form

It would be extremely helpful and less time consuming to be able to open a delegate’s attached file from the event download. Have the field data, link directly to their uploaded document.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Create entry forms and email to a single email address

I would like to create my own form on a page and then when the mail button or text is clicked, I would like that form to be mailed to a single email address. This is a separate item from events, however, it is a sinle event which require a pre-payment by EMT

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix event limit function

When you get close to an event limit, the system stops allowing you to add guests or even displaying the additional guests field.

We have an event limited to 180. When Registrations get to 165, the box for additional guests disappears from the registration form with no feedback to members as to why or what to do.

We allow you to sign up a large group. It would be best if the system would recognize there are only X spots available and display the additional guests box with a limit of x-1 additional guests. Taking away the box completely causes…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base