Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Month end renewal date

Our organization has all renewals due at the end of the month when a member joined. I see no option for setting this up. We have to hand alter each member's record-

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restrict Bundle Administrator Adding Bundle Members

Would like to have the ability to disable Bundle Administrators' ability to add bundle members. Some of ours have been doing this however because they are then not being flagged with the appropriate Member Groups, they are missing out on emails.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keep financial information about bundle after switching bundle administrator

This actually works quite well for us and is the main reason we chose WA. The only thing that I think can be confusing is that sometimes we switch who is the bundle administrator but the account information of previous invoices and payments stays with the member not the new bundle administrator – so you can be in a situation whereby clicking on the bundle administrator account doesn’t always tell the whole story financially

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Section divider field instructions

Please include Field Instructions on a Separator in the member profile. That way, I can include instructions/explanation for all of the fields in that section, rather than each separate field.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Back date renewal date to date of lapse when renewing

Right now, when a membership expires and is renewed past the expiration date, the renewal date is set from the date the member renews, (rather than the date the membership expired).

We would appreciate the following option: If a membership lapses the next renewal date is set to one period from the date the membership lapsed. (not the date that the membership is reactivated)

(The following example was copied from another thread on charging a late fee for past due memberships and represents our situation)

"In our case what happens at the moment is that some people wait until after…

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Change placement of field instructions

In the membership and contact forms, the field instructions show up at the bottom of the input - where people don't see it right away. Can there be an option to move the field instructions to the top of the input so users can see the instructions before entering the data?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. List Membership Invoice and Status on Individual Pending New Members List

I would like to suggest a membership invoice column showing the payment status when you are reviewing your Individual Pending New Memberships list.
    If I knew their invoice was paid, I could go in to review their application and activate their membership. Currently you have to view each pending members membership tab to see if their invoice has been paid, then scroll through each one individually. If their was an invoice column on the listing page that showed the payment status of that invoice, you could save a lot of time and just go into the profile that needs to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Display Group description for members

"Is there a way to access the Group Description information and present it on a page with the Group Name to our members? I currently enter the group name and the group description into WA in the Members / Group Participation Area. Then, I have my members signup for each of the groups on their profile page… but there is only group names, without description of the group . So then I create additional pages in WA to provide the group name and description information… I have to type it all in again. I have 50-60 groups each year. With…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Contact Search should accept Groups as keyword

When searching through contacts or members, the search feature does not include Groups. For example, if looking for someone who is in the "Knitting Circle" Group, typing in "knitting" into the contact search bar will not bring them up.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Copy 'Change status to Lapsed' to automatic actions for grace period

Membership Renewal Policy: Copy the functionality of the second "If not renewed within x days" to the first. We want a membership which expired to change from Pending Renewal to Lapsed. After x days later, we want to void the invoice and change the status to Suspended. Not all associations offer a grace period after the expiration date.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. member list layout

ability to use a custom report layout for Member Listing - currently appears can only use 'standard' which does not allow you to print all the fields we would like

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Manage tasks associated with a member

From a customer's comment:

It would be great to have a task list associated with member actions, for instance:

Event/Task
    New member/send intro package
    Renewal/send thank you note
    Donation/send thank you note

and so on

The tasks are removed from the list as the actions are taken. Yes the emails can be used for this but they are outside the WA system and mixed with other emails.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Members to specify their privacy settings during membership application

I would like for new members to be able to specify their privacy settings during membership application process. More specifically, the setting that I am looking for is "Show profile to others".

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. New Membership Status Level

It would be nice to have another option for Membership Status. If a member that has lapsed and been archived comes to an event, we have to bring them out of archives, but then they show up on the Members Summary and skew the actual number of members that you might want to report at any given time. So whatever the new word would be, would also have to ensure they don't show up to be counted as a member until they are archived again.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make required custom fields required for all

Make Required Fields REQUIRED regardless of how enters the data. I find that when a bundle administrator or site administrator creates a new record the Required Field is not being enforced by the system.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Print Envelopes

Desperately want to print paper envelopes for those that are not reachable by email.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. advanced search filters for member group management

It would be great if there was a way to use advanced search filters to find certain members when creating a member group or managing group participants.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Print Member Profile

Would like to be able to print the members profile in a nice format to send to member to update by hand. Some of our members are older and do not do correspondence by email.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow Members to send email to more than one member at the same time in a directory

The ability to allow members to send emails to other members from within the directory in bulk and not one by one.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to customize the display of the membership directory

Ability to customize directory result layout. Not just which fields are shown, but HOW they are shown - position, etc.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base