Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Name Badges

Now that you have membership cards (3.5" x 2"). Is it possible to add the ability to make Name Badges (4" x 3") for Avery #5260 labels? Or some other label directly from WildApricot.

69 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

James A & Nancy B Booth shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dawn Daehn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

avery.com has a very great solution that's very flexible and it's free. Go to https://www.avery.com/. Create an account. Navigate to Templates > Avery Design and Print. For our convention this past June, I exported the contacts from Wild Apricot as an .xls file. In the Avery app, I custom-designed our name badges (including logo) and imported the .xls file. You get a preview and can make edits if needed. The project can then be printed or saved as a pdf and printed. You can choose from a large selection of label/badge sizes. Avery also has a live chat if help is needed.

While this would be a nice feature, Avery is a workaround. I would rather have the Apricots spend time working on other hot topics.

• Paula Bachman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We too use a badge printer, the Epson PM-400. I have to use excel and Word to print badges and member lists. Having all of this done in WA would be a huge help

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see this feature as well. We currently do a mail merge to get the name info on with our logo. Would be great to print from WA and any administrator could take care of these.

• Karen Gottlieb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second the idea of printing onsite to a Dymo Label Writer 450 Turbo - this is used most often by meeting professionals at a check in/Registration desk to print name badges for new onsite registrations and/or name changes.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to add graphics / logos etc... and be able to put {} macro fields, custom fields on the badge.

• Karl-NCIA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be great for the name badges to have the functionality to be printed from a Dymo Label Writer 450 Turbo or similar.

Feedback and Knowledge Base