Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

399 results found

1. Hide linked bundle members in public profile page

Hello,

We would like to add to the wish list a way to restrict the views of grouped members under the bundled admin's profile page. So in other words, we would like to remove the linked members view under the bundled admin's profile details so that it doesn't show the linked employees.

Thanks,

The World Trade Center Denver Team

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →
  2. reports that access financial information and information from the application simultaneously

I am told by WA that it is currently not possible to run a report that includes both financial information and information that is in the application. We need this capability.

When our members join the state organization they also join a district (for the geographic area in the state where they live). The dues get divided between the state organization and the districts. Currently, to figure out how much of the dues goes to the state and how much goes to the district accounts we need to export the contact information from WA to an excel sheet and export…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  3. Customization: Adding "Pay Offline" option to payments screen

One of the changes we made in last release (4.3) was to remove the 'offline payment' option for invoices. Unfortunately this caused problems for some of our clients so we're working on solution as I write this message.

However in the mean time you can use this customization created by our Nerdy Apricot Omar to insert a custom Pay Offline button and message.

To use this workaround simply copy and paste the entire code below into your Global Javascript (see http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Settings#SiteSettings-GlobalJavascript .

Once inserted you can custom the label of the button and message by editing the value of btnText…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make it easier to find events when creating a new copy [12527]

When adding events its pretty brutal to add a past event, i have to search the website and click a couple times to find the box, and past events show up as well.

Catagories
    Searchbox,
    show Past/Current (checkbox)

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom fields for group members

It would be useful to be able to create custom database fields that apply only to members of a particular group. When someone is assigned or joins a group, they or the admin can fill in the group fields.

Example: Create a group called "Mentors". Have a custom field for members of the Mentors group called "Areas of Mentoring Expertise". On the directory of Mentors, members can search for Mentors by this field.

Secondary request: Be able to create a directory based on a group or groups, not just on membership level. I was able to do this by creating…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →
  6. Directory multi-page dropdown page picker

On the directory, if there are more than one page of listings there is a dropdown box to the right of the search box so that you can quickly jump to a specific page (50 listings per page). If the directory is sorted by last name, the dropdown may show something like:

Aaro - Drem (1-50)

Drem - Fran (51-100)

Fran - John (101-150)

... and so on.

The four-character name abbreviations are derived from the first four letters of whatever serves as the link text for the directory entry (the first field in the leftmost column of the entry).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Instagram and Pinterest to Social Media Gadget

Add a URL field for the social media sites Instagram and Pinterest. These are critically important social media outlets for our organization which supports folks in the VISUAL arts.

Also, change the boring black icons used in the Social Media Gadget to colorful icons similar to what the Wild Apricot User Community website uses on the bottom of their homepage...or, give the option to select the Icon type and offer 2 or more styles.

Then, if you want to get real fancy, include one to two additional free-form URL fields in the Social Media Gadget with the ability to upload…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →
  8. Show membership status in Registrant Information [9476]

It would be helpful to be able to see if a member is lapsed or active on the Select Existing Contact information screen.

We have different pricing for our events depending on the membership status. When adding conference registration manually, the registration must be saved before the membership status can be checked. Checking takes several more clicks to get into the record to check it. Or the record must be checked before entering the event registration.

thanks

Teri

OFLA

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
  9. Show administrator role in contact list

It would be nice if the list of contacts displayed showed the Administrative access levels of each person listed.

Thank you

Stephen Kamnitzer

Outdoor Club of East York

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Single Sign In Bridge for Joomla?

I operate several Joomla CMS based sites but really like the Wild Apricot membership pieces. Unfortunately, just embedding the WA bits and pieces doesn't link the two setups.

I know you are selling website features too :) but Joomla offers additional functions and flexibilty.

Is this something your team might consider in the future?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →
  11. Avoid bleeding Google PageRank by using rel=nofollow to user-contributed links

Any user can add links to their forum posts and blogs. All user contributed links should be rewritten with a rel=nofollow attribute. Otherwise, our valuable page rank is bled off to pages on other sites.

This should be a quick fix to add. It almost feels like a bug. Can this be added for the next release?

http://www.ssw.com.au/SSW/Standards/Rules/RulesToBetterGoogleRankings.aspx#Conserve

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Admin →
  12. Making it easier to go through a list of contacts/members

I am hoping that you can change the contact list to be one page or at least to handle up to 150 on one page. Every time I need to go through the lists I have to go back and forth many times to get back.

Also, I would like to set the back feature so that when you click into a contact on anything other than the first page of contacts, it goes back to the page you were on.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
  13. Set Both Background Image and Color for Site

It would be nice to be able to specify both a site background color and image, so that the color will show while the image is loading.

We have a relatively large dark-colored background image. While it's loading the background is white (default) and then it suddenly switches to the dark image.

This is a small polishing detail but it seems relatively easy to implement (I hope).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How do you adjust the space between lines?

How do you adjust the space between lines?

The lines are too tight as they are now.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Totals for Contacts

Loving the new android mobile app. It's great. Something that would make it even greater would be total counts displayed within Contacts -> Saved Searches. We constantly have a need for a quick look at membership numbers. The numbers could be placed and styled similar to how they are displayed for event registrant numbers in the Events section of the app. That's one approach. Alternatively/additionally, a mobile app equivalent of Members -> Summary would also accomplish what we would love to be able to do. Feel free to reach out if you need more info or ideas. Keep up the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  16. A field for check number and check date on payment details

Right now, we are entering a member's dues payment check number/check date in the "Comments for payer" text box. That appears on the email payment confirmation. However, "comments for payer" is not included in an export file action. If it were included, then we could easily generate supporting documentation for bank deposits by using the export feature.

If it is not possible to include "comments for payers" in a file export process, I would like to have two additional fields added to the payment screen: check date and check number, and ensure that they are included in the export file…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →
  17. Skip membership level selection if only one level is available

On the membership gadget, if only one membership level is available, the first step is redundant. On some sites, we use a content page to detail the membership level and then link to separate application pages. That first page creates an extra unnecessary click when there is only one choice available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to select landing page

It would be nice to allow the administrator to select what page then land at when they login. Sometimes I login and land on the dashboard, sometimes I login and land on the web home page and have to click "switch to admin view" then I go to the dash board then I click where I want to go, I'd love to set it up that when I login I land on the 'contacts' page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Include invoice # in registration export

I have been using Excel and Access to create reporting tools based on WA exports. At this point, I have not been able to identify an export that will indicate how to connect a particular event registration with a particular invoice. At this point that involves looking up registrations one at a time and entering the information into a database. As there seems to be a 0/1 to many relationship between invoices and registrations, adding the invoice # to the atendees export (as it is already displayed on the attendees list) would probably do the job.

This is rather important,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add AffiniPay gateway

Request to please include include integration with AffiniPay’s new gateway “ChargeIO." We've done our pricing, and while AffiniPay is available through Authorize.net, the more affordable option is to directly work with AffiniPay.

Thank you,

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base