Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

162 results found

1. Automatic invoices for admin-initiated membership level changes

When a member opts to change membership level the system automatically generates an invoice.

However if the member sends in a cheque so that one of our admin staff does the membership level change, no invoices are generated automatically.

We have a stripped down free member level that we hope encourages people to become paid members, however, the workflow as it stands now makes it very easy for our admin people to just miss the invoice step so that the member will never be charged the new rate.

I'd like to see invoices automatically generated for membership level changes (if…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Filter income report by member/contact record attributes

One of our clients has a setup where each member is coded with a branch (a custom field).

What they are looking to do is to report on the total of subscriptions (membership income) and donations that can be attributed to a particular branch. (Branches have their annual targets and this report would help tracking the progress toward target).

A possible solution to this is to add the ability to filter the transactions included into the income report by contact/member record attributes.

(See http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Financial+reports#Financialreports-Incomereport )

I would appreciate comments and votes from other clients so we can evaluate and prioritize…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?