Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. recurring payment as a macro for email renewal notices

Is it possible to have a macro included for renewal reminder emails that indicates whether a member is signed up for recurring payments or not?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep Membership card to smartphone (like Wallet app on iPhone)

Export a membership card to smart phone (the iOS one is called wallet I think), Then members could store it with their boarding passes etc, and show when necessary at participating retailers to collect their membership discount.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dual Membership

Our organization uses a membership structure of Individual Membership and Joint (Dual) membership. While we are currently using the Batching process to handle Joint Membership requirements, it's very cumbersome when it comes to event registration where a spouse is treated as a guest rather than a member. This results in inaccurate registrations which requires the web administrator to correcting invoicing, payments and/or handle registrations for members manually.

Our requirement for Joint Member event registration is that a registration automatically results in both husband/wife being registered with appropriate invoicing and payment for the joint registration fees.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I wish that database fields could be made "required" but only for certain membership types.

For example, we have a field named "Company Name" and I would like to make that a "required" field for members applying for one of our 'company' membership levels. However, we don't want it to also be "required" on our "student" or "individual" membership levels.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Move and resize cells on the membership card

It would be nice if the membership card template worked like Powerpoint and I could add, delete, move, and resize the cells to fit my needs. We want to use the membership card as a nametag, which means I need a really large first name but I cannot get 48-point type to fit in any current field.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. advertising and a print button

Print button for people receiving invoices. Was a request made to me.

Something to allow people to advertise on your web page

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Customer Relationship Management System

Love WA, but am starting to look at other platforms that offer some kind of CRM Customer Relationship Management tool. We need a way to track our prospective membership prospects and have it populate our calendar with follow up actions.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Indicate use of custom member renewal reminder email

An indicator of the existence of a custom member renewal reminder email in the Membership Level Details > Renewal policy tab > Renewal reminders and actions section. See mockup.

This would help when updating emails.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Membership cards through confirmation emails

about Membership Cards
    I live in a retirement community, and most of our members will never log onto the site or get a password. It would be really useful if I could somehow put a link or actually put a personalized membership card on the system-generated email I send to new and renewing members. The email already accesses their information, of course. See attached for the email we send through the system. If this nice card could be on there, that would be efficient and terrific. I'd be happy to discuss this. I think it would be useful to a…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. automatic emails upon exporting data

Make receiving an email when you do an export an option instead of automatic. I
    I never import and almost always save my report or print it before leaving WA. The emails are just junk to me.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 12 month membership on payment plan - not ongoing

Create new functionality that enables us to create a 12 month membership on a payment plan that would then be treated like an annual membership by triggering renewal emails. Not on a monthly ongoing plan.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. print invoice by members

Currently, When a member renews, the dialogue has a button to view/print the renewal invoice. When clicked, the screen shows some of the information contained on the invoice, but not an entire, formal invoice. Some of our members would like to generate a full formal invoice (with all the headings, terms, mailing information, etc. that is on the invoices that get generated in the WA invoicing module). Instead of presenting just the invoice information, how about using the invoice generator to generate a proper invoice for viewing and printing? Looks like functionality is already there.....
    Oh, and can we get…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Membership Cards - Allow creation of multiple cards per family

I would like to be able to print an individual membership card for every person in a family. Right now I am limited to only doing one card per contact. I'd like to be able to create additional cards for each additional contact in the meter profile.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Waitlist for Memberships

Our club needs to maintain a waitlist for membership as we have a membership cap. The current way to work around this is to have a membership type waitlist which doesn't work very well.

It would be nice to see a waitlist for each membership type.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New Applications Reminders

Would like options to send email Reminders to New Applications that haven't paid their membership dues after X number of days and x number of times to send reminders. After certain period of time, an option to Archive the new application if they haven't paid.

Currently we have to go into the Pending - New invoices and manually send invoices again with text reminding them of dues required.

The Renewal works great with multiple options for reminding members of payment due, don't have the same options with New Applications.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make it easier for a new member to sign up as part of existing bundle / organization

A suggestion that I would like to make now is to make it easier for a new member to sign up and be part of an existing bundle. Here is my current workflow, and the problem.

My organization has individual members, and corporate memberships, which are bundles with 10 possible places, one being the admin.

As it stand now, when new member signs up, and chooses corporate membership, they are assigned as a new bundle administrator and asked to pay the full corporate membership fee. There is no mechanism to have them be assigned to an existing bundle when they…

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Application for Joint Membership: Both Members Apply with One Application

The process for applying for joint membership does not work well. The administrator completes the application, but there is nowhere for that person to add their partner or spouse at the time of application. After the main member has been approved, it is near impossible to get that member to add their spouse after the fact, even after I send a personal email asking them to do so. It would be so much more effective to have them add the partner at the same time and have check boxes for items that are the same, like the same address or…

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Default values

I'd like to be able to put default values into membership fields that require data entry - not just those with multi-option. In othe words, if a membership field requires entering a dollar amount, I'd like to set the default to be 0 rather than have the field be empty.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dues Bi-weekly

Our dues are paid by payroll deduction from members biweekly paychecks'. The employer sends one check with list of people who payed dues. Need a way to track these payments.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Auto generate a Member reports

We would like to have auto generated member reports similar to the auto generated event attendance list and registration by type reports. These are more helpful for the board members than a spreadsheet.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base