Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide ability to update Credit Card details for recurring donation payments - e.g. expired card

When a contact or member sets up a recurring donation profile, they do not have the ability to update their credit card details and expiration date. They can update their credit card though in their profile for automatic membership charges when they store their credit card.

Please add the ability to contacts/members to update their credit card details for recurring donations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. automatic membership application for non-member donors

When a non-member makes a donation, it would be nice to have an option to generate a membership application from the donation form. We have donors who think they are members but never joined. And if they made a significant donation, it would be nice to be able to give them the benefits of membership without more effort on their part.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. donation receipt

I would like to request multiple donation receipts? A lot of our members like to donate to more than one organization.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to donate to more than one organization at a time

A lot of our members like to donate to more than one donation at a time. I see we can do this in the Membership fields area but not the Donation Settings area. My wish is for both pages of the website to work the same.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Individual donation gadgets based on donation frequency/type

I would like the donation gadget to be a lot more customizable so that I can have multiple different gadgets that cater to different needs. For example, I would like one form for one-time donations, where frequency is automatically set to one-time, one for monthly donations, one for legacy giving, etc. Currently, I am relying on embedded forms from Canada Helps, which are excellent for my needs, but I would love to be able to achieve the same results directly through Wild Apricot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow Donation predefined amounts to have a blank description

In Donations, will you please modify the fields for predefined amounts to NOT require a description for each predefined dollar amount. Why not let them be blank and when you display them, simply test if the description is EMPTY(), and if it is, TRIM() the description when you concatenate it to the actual dollar amount?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. No Hide Option for Donation Categories

Please develop the option to "hide" custom donation choices so we can continue reporting on that category long after we are no longer raising funds for it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow for invoicing in donation module

Donations should allow online payment and invoice me.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More Donation Receipt Email Options

The only two options are Payer and Organization Contact. Typically you would want at least a Treasurer or other Account Administrators to be notified of a donation transaction. Add additional email options (or CC field).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Permit $0.00 Amount In-Kind Donation Receipt

Donations:
    Permit "$0.00 value for In-kind donations. Presently, we are forced to place a monetary value in the "Amount" tab.
    It would be nice to make the site more nonprofit/church friendly. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Better reporting features

It would be fantastic if we could have a few more export features so that reports will be easier to manipulate and read. One example is the donors list should be able to be calculated by fields for the entire year. Another example, is the event list should be able to be printed out in an editable format so when we make a brochure the information is easier to transfer.
    Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Donations shown on page

It would be nice to allow individual donations to show up ON the donation page. When someone does a charity run there is usually a way to donate and also post a message of support. This encourages others to do the same. Of course you can always choose to donate anonymously but most don't.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make credit card donation from admin backend

Donations are often paid by credit card. However, when an administrator tries to enter a donation only an invoice can be generated. There should be a credit card button within the donation page for manual entry by the administrators. This would really help!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. create date for followup dates requested by donor

Honor a donor request to follow up with them on a particular date. this is a contact management request.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. importing donations

We need to be able to import a list of donations from a spreadsheet. We collect a lot of donations by check, and entering them one at a time is time consuming and prone to error. Thanks.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Need different "Amount" settings per donation gadget

Need the ability to customize the system field "Amount" settings per donation gadget - e.g. one donation form lets people fill in their own amount, but another uses pre-set amounts. Right now there's only a single setting for all gadgets.

Also would be good to have a per-gadget setting for who gets the donation notifications.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Donation Goal Gadget should take into account donations that had to be refunded

I would like the Donation Goal Gadget to take into account refunds made of payments mistakenly made as donations.

It probably sounds strange that we have to refund donations but it happens. Sometimes members make a donation online when they really meant to pay membership dues. In order to set the record straight, we "refund" the donation and manually record it as payment of dues.

The Donation Goal Gadget appears to be based on "collections" only (without subtracting donations that have been refunded) and thus is overstating the amount we've collected. I would like for the gadget to reflect the…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Rename Donation button from "Pay" to "Donate"

Rename Donation button from "Pay" to "Donate". or have an option for the users to change the button text.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make a Donation via Text Message

1) allow SMS Text of a keyword (e.g. donation category/type) to Short Number
    2) WA asks how much would you like to donate to the 'org' 'keyword description'
    3) device holder sends amount 'XXX'
    4) WA sends confirmation text w/URL for needed completion activities in response
    5) Donor completes
    6) WA puts donation through payments processing as set up on WA website

:-)

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Donation Confirmation emails

I have some donations coming in that are paid by check. I have figured out how to manually record them in the Donations and can send a donation receipt, but cannot figure out how to send the Donation confirmation email (Thank you letter) manually and get the macros to populate. It would be nice to be able to acknowledge manual donations without going through a lot of manual steps. Has anyone come up with a quick way to do this?

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base