Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

47 results found

1. Fix membership trends report for bundles

On the Membership Trends Report under "Active Members," you do NOT show Active Members, you show "Active Bundles for levels with Bundles." Bundles include more than one Member so the count of Active Members is incorrect because it's a combination of Members and Bundles if you have levels with Bundles, which we do..

However, the Members Summary List shows both Members and Bundles, which is more informative and shows the correct number of Members.

Suggestion:
    Change the Membership Trends Report to correctly show only "Active Members" (not Bundles) like the heading indicates. Or show both Members and Bundles like the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. membership

We're looking for a way to run a report on folks who have changed their membership level (from Assoc to Pro in our case) for a selected timeframe. This would provide us the ability to see how our membership is trending - whether they're making gains in the industry such that they could be considered 'Professional'.

From a back-end perspective, I think it'd be a matter of:

• adding two database columns (MEMBERSHIP-PREVIOUS-LEVEL and MEMBERSHIP-PREVIOUS-CHANGE-DATE)
    • Figuring how to populate those columns on initial member creation (blank or default to initial level and join date)
    • Updating code so that when a member's…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. add note field (transaction description) to exported reports

Good morning,
    My organization just signed up for Afffinipay. The description of what a transaction is for appears in the note field, for example membership renewal. The problem is that the note field is not part of the exported report which I use create my organization's monthly treasurer report. I really need the transaction description (note field) to part of the exported report in Affinipay. Thank you for considering adding it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. adjust font size on attendance lists

How can we adjust the font size on printed attendance lists? The names are simply too small for many folk to see - both volunteers and attendees themselves.
    Thank you,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. changed pages report

A report to generate which pages have changed in a given time period. We have several admins, and the board wants a report of all website changes every month. It's nice to have the 'page change history' on each page for details & rollback. There's no easy way to list all the pages that have changed in the last month, or selectable time frame. This would be very beneficial for us

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Membership Reporting

Adding Membership Report functionality is a great upgrade to the software. Please keep in mind this first version is rather useless for an organization like ours with annual membership plans. The way the revenue is calculated doesn't provide any good information. I would suggest keeping the membership revenue report separate from the member numbers. Create monthly membership revenue reporting based on payments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Report summary data ie counts

The Summary view of member levels and status is great. How can we export that? I just want the counts and not the member details. It seems to be impossible to create a search that returns counts, everything is details. It would be good to know how many members changed levels. I don't really care who they are.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?