Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Separation between menu items "Edit" & "Move to trash"

In Admin mode Webpage the menu items "Edit" and "Move to trash" are adjacent and subject to selection of "Move to trash" inadvertently instead of "Edit". Particularly with smaller and touch screen devices.
    Suggest relocate the "Move to Trash" menu item a bit further to the right.
    Regards
    Bryan

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Submenus direction

The last two dropdown menu items on the horizontal menu should have submenus fly out to the left, rather than the right, as shown in this screenshot. Because the dropdown menu is so close to the edge of the browser window, the text is cutoff and unreadable to users. Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. VIEW ALL option on logs and lists

It would be very useful to have an option for VIEW ALL for logs and lists. Having to page through any list 50 at a time is cumbersome, especially when you look at one and by default it takes you back to page one, rather than where you were. VIEW ALL would let us scroll for faster review.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Show More / Show Less Functionality

It would be helpful if the show more / show less functionality (which works on webpages) worked also in calendar posts and template blasts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. DASHBOARD HIJACKING

Absolutely HATE that you feel the need to send me to the Dashboard every time I click a link. I know where the Dashboard is and will go there if I need to...which I hardly EVER do!! Please make it STOP!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Browse for documents to Link in Rules & terms fields

Custome Fields - Rules and Terms - Linked file. Please could you have a "Browse" option so you can easily search for the document and upload link.

Thank

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix the known glitches. Please, please, please?

For example ...

In various operations, the HTML view is mushed together unless we first add an innocuous space (or something), save and reopen. How long would it take to fix that bug?

In the opt-out macro, the only acceptable syntax is {Unsubscribe_Url}, exactly like that. Anything else (e.g., "URL" or a space instead of an underscore), and the link won't work. Worse, your system will put an unsightly "HEY CLICK ME" invitation to opt-out at the email's bottom. How long would it take to correct your examples (and make their syntax uniform) and make the macro case-insensitive? (I suggest…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fewer new features, more focus on overall UI and common workflows

Rather than worry about specific, discrete pieces of functionality, I'd propose an overhaul of the entire user experience including:
    1) Make reports that are more useful, e.g. new members, lapsed members, invomplete registrations
    2) Overhaul the email workflwo, e.g. you should be able to name an email before step three in the process
    3) A complete overhaul of the event setup and pricing elements. e.g. Having to create a registration form is a nightmare. Why aren't there simple templates and an ability to preview a form without having to log in as a user?

With all due thanks, and respect,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Show what levels use what fields in "Membership fields" screen as table

As things are, I have to click each field to asses whether a membership level uses it, or review them one at a time using the dropdown menu. I would like to see columns to the right of the current list, showing which levels use the field in that row. Column headings would be level name, entries would be an X in the row if that field is used. Would save a lot of design and admin time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Choosing a date on Membership Form is Difficult

I am not sure what the date format is supposed to be (would be helpful if that was a tool tip). If you start typing a standard format such as 11.25.74 or 11/25/74 it states the date format is invalid.

If you use the calendar to select the date, it starts at December 2016 and takes considerable time to scroll to the correct month. It is also hard to use on an Ipad or tablet.

My suggestion would be to allow a more standard date for people to enter and give an example of what is expected so they are…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Increase Font Size, Reduce White Space

Increase the size on the pages. Currently they take up a fraction of the available space. For example on the Add Member page the entries are tiny, the font is tiny and there is a huge amount of white space down right side and across bottom.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Had Keyboard shortcuts in all the Admin screens to reduce the mouse movements.

I'm suffering from Repetitive Strain I9njuey and would love to reduce the mouse movements with the ability to use keyboard Shortcuts to select tabed menu items etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Rework the admin UI

I've worked with many different types of admin panels, and Wild Apricot's is hands down the most difficult and counter-intuitive panel I have ever had to struggle with. And, the problem exists throughout the admin system. Whether you're working on the website, managing financial matters or just trying to send an email out to members or contacts, you have to poke around and experiment to hopefully get it close to right. The learning curve is way too steep for what is supposed to be a simple membership site.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. bulk upload for multiple coupon numbers

Would be nice to bulk upload individual coupon codes from an excel spread sheet instead of having to put each code in by hand.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. File Management Structure

When I look at File Management, such as clicking on "File" to view the contents, there are menu options that allow me to look at items as a list, and as several sizes of the items, allowing me to the options to see the filename or look at the item.

However, when I am on a page and want to insert a picture, etc. from "File", all the items appear as only a list. There is no option to view the items as such in order to select the correct item to insert into the document.

Please, in the "insert…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Undelete

Ability to undelete anything that has been accidentally deleted.

The system needs to be robust, and this means ability to roll back accidental changes.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Move column description above the entry on the form

Can the description of a column be moved above it on a form? Right now, on a registration form, I can add a description, but it shows up BELOW the textbox/radio buttons/checkboxes/etc on the form. This is really confusing on the form. I would like the description to show up at the top.

For example, I have a column called "Volunteer" where I am asking when my member can volunteer to help out. This is a required multiple choice column that has 9 options. But the description of this column doesn't show up until after all the choices are listed.…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Datestamp internal notes

2014-07-08 11:43 It would be helpful to have the cursor start in the text input box when editing notes, so that any new entry appears above those before it, like this.

2014-07-08 11:40 Please can you add a facility to add a date and time stamp to the beginning of all new note entries, either automatically or using a shortcut key? Thanks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Button Change on Events Details Registration Types Page

Please move the "Add type" button at the VERY BOTTOM of the Events Details, Registration Types Page to the top where it can be seen more easily without scrolling to the bottom of a long list of registration types.

I believe this may be the only page I recall that has a button function like this at the very bottom of the page. If there are others, please move them up too. :)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base