1. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Messaging and voice chat for on line meetings

My board would like at minimum a secure chat feature that would keep a record of the meeting. Similar to Google Hangouts chat feature. They want to be able to schedule an on line meeting and keep it within the Wild Apricot environment. Meetings for members, department heads, team leaders etc. would be great. The forum feature is not what they wish for. If it could include voice chat, that would be awesome but not necessary.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Member seller listings to share with others

Hello. I am very pleased with your product. I run an association that works in the Mergers & Acquisitions space. One of the essential services I need to provide is a listing page that can be searched, printed out, etc. Is it possible to integrate an Access Database into one of the pages?

Also, we do collaboration and have document retrieval requirements. Any plans to integrate SharePoint?

Thanks.

Paul

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Shopify Integration

Wondering if Shopify integration is on the table for the future. With Shopify's growing presence in the e-commerce space it seems to make perfect sense that Wild Apricot would integrate with the Shopify payments gateway...especially since Shopify is marketing to Associations, Not for Profits etc. and enticing them with special pricing.

Please consider integrating with Shopify payments. Thank you.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. External LDAP support

Hi

We are using Wild Apricot to assist our session facilitators (approx 50) to publish details of their sessions/courses and enable online registration with the automatic collation of the registration information. The sessions we run are 99% in-house for a staff of approx 8,000.

Each staff member has a unique ID and is a member of our identity management system. We would love to be able to offer the Wild Apricot site as part of our single-sign-on offering by connecting it to our user directory, for example via SAML.

I don't believe this is available currently (if it is we…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Membership Access and fingerprint readers

We use Wild Apricot as membership software for our community swimming pool. It is great for online registration, creating membership lists, etc. It would be REALLY GREAT if Wild Apricot developed software to integrate with e.g. fingerprint readers so that we could use the software to not only track and manage our membership but also use it for membership access to the facility. Just something to think about for the future...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Link member info to Webcheckout

Can Wild Apricot send member information to webcheckout so members don't have to be entered into both systems. Webcheckout supports protocols listed here:

http://www.onshore-devel.com/data-integration.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base