Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Split membership fees between chapter and parent organization

Our membership fees are split between our chapter and parent organization. I would like a feature to be able to reflect that.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. choose transactions (not dates) to be exported to QuickBooks.

I would like to see a button that says "export transactions since last time exported" instead of choosing a date(s) to transfer information to QuickBooks. If I transfer membership invoices and payments on a certain date and then someone comes along and renews a short time later I have to export that entire day again. So when I have to export that day again QuickBook assigns the invoice numbers twice and I have to go into QB and delete the 2nd invoice numbers.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Transfer GST

Have GST transfer to QuickBooks and more information transferred from the Online Payments to Monersis (POS) reports so we can cross reference transactions when doing the bank reconciliations.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add purchase order numbers to invoices

Hello,
    We are seeing more of our members introduce a procurement process which involves the use of purchase order numbers that need to be referenced on our invoices to facilitate payment. Is this something that Wild Apricot is aware of and do you have any plans to update the platform to enable purchase orders to be added to invoices once they have been received?

Within that many of these systems require invoices to be emailed to an "accountspayable" email address as an attachment. At the moment the only way we can send an invoice as an attachment is to copy…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Automatically apply credits at payment screen

User account credits to be easily applied or automatically applied to any purchase they make including event registration. Currently there's no one click way for them to apply their credit to their registration. It should honestly automatically happen.

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. disable online payments for manual invoices

I would like the ability to disable the member from paying online when creating manual invoices. We have instances where we prefer to have a check because of the transaction fees. The ability to choose which tender is accepted for an individual invoice would be nice.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mark multiple invoices as paid at one time/Batch payment recording

It would be helpful to have a check box for all invoices so that multiple could be selected and marked as paid without having to open each individual invoice.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Standard Invoice Items

I would like to be able to create standard Invoice Items and then be able to report on those items in total -
    so I can get financial revenue totals by item for a period

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Single Comprehensive Itemized Income Report

Would like to see a more robust and comprehensive reporting feature for monthly income—something that would be sufficient to deliver to the treasurer so they can post totals to QB. For example, would like to create excel report that displays all of the invoice options and payment status options for a specific period, but in one report (membership, donations, manual invoices, fully paid, partially paid, unpaid. These would need to be itemized. I don't need the graphs, just the subtotals.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Financial Reset to Zero Option

Our payments for invoices and event fees are paid by either cheque in the mail, cash at the events, or sometimes by Visa on line.

As our organization is volunteer, the recording of all payments is kept in an excel file, as it has been to laboursome for our volunteer administrators to spend the time to update all that info into the Wildapricot system.

Ya.. I know.... But we are trying to get better at that.

Our memberships go from Feb to Feb with a reset on annual membership.

Because of this, it does not matter to us what happened…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow to settle a refund from within refund details page

Every time I do a refund, I then need to click "back" to get to a "Settle" button. Why not just show it on an unsettled refund details page? See example image...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Comments Section for Deleted Invoices

Add a comments section for the audit log when an invoice is deleted

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Recording multiple payments

When recording multiple payments, have the ability to get back to the list with one key stroke. I go back to Dashboard, then back to finances to record the next payment. There has to be an easier way.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mark invoice as already emailed

There is no way to figure out if invoice is already sent to or not. If there was an easy way to track if the invoice had been emailed, that would be incredibly helpful. Maybe the button just changes to “email again” after it’s been sent once?

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Team Payments responded

Due to priorities shift we had to put this issue on hold.
    We’ll post any updates as we have them

Oleg, Product Owner @ Payments crew

15. Download only paid invoices into Quickbooks for Cash based accounting

I would like to download only those payments that I have received for invoices into quickbooks instead of all invoices which unpaid invoices are treated as A/R. I have some members who may decide not to renew so they don't pay the invoice, so I have to go back to my QB to void the invoice--extra work I don't always remember to do! Downloading only those paid invoices gives me only cash basis accounting instead of accrual.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Event and Membership Taxes - We need to be able to charge different taxes for events and memberships

Event and Membership Taxes - We need to be able to charge different taxes for events and memberships. In Canada, membership dues are taxed based on the province of residence. Taxes for event registrations are collected by the province in which the meeting is being held. But, for the province of Québec, the provincial tax is collected only for its residents. Meaning a non-resident of that province is taxed only the federal sales tax and not the provincial. Residents are taxed both taxes, the Federal and the Provincial taxes. This being said, we really need to be able to have…

42 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Invoices and payments improvements in member's profile

On the contact (not in admin mode) “invoices and payments” web page under the contact’s profile there are three column labels: “Date”, “Transaction”, and “Balance Due”.
    Below this is a list of the financial transactions for the contact. When the contact makes donations the donation appears in the Transaction column as expected. However in the “Balance Due” column the amount of the donation appears. This is very confusing, misleading and incorrect. The column title should read “Amount”, not “Balance Due” since sometimes the amount is due and other times it is a donation. It does not appear that I have…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Create a process to write off bad debt

There presently is no defined way to write off a bad debt. If someone owes money and is no longer a member they can be archived but their bad debt remains in accounts receivable. Our solution to keep A/R in check is to create a tender called Bad Debt and then apply that as a payment. Though that works it falsely inflates payments received reports which treats it like money that came in. Soooo, need something like a system created bad debt tender that by default does not show up financial reports as a payment but as what it really…

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Full refunds for fully settled transactions

Please improve the refund process.
    We take credit cards for attending our events. If a person later cancels and a refund is approved, it becomes quite confusing to record the transaction correctly. First, I find the item. Then I go to the 3rd party processor (not PayPal) and set up the refund to the credit card. Then I return to WA. I can locate the paid invoice, cancel settlement and refund the total amount. I do not see a button labeled Refund as described in the Help text, so I Save instead. Under Payments & Invoices, the original transaction shows…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. have a clear 1 page report that shows the name, event, amount paid, & address of the attendee.

If I need to send a refund to someone (via a check), I have to print a page with their name, address, and amount they paid for our bookkeeper. The way the system is currently set up, I have to capture a screen shot to get all this information on 1 page to print.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base