Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

multiple depost accounts with Affinipay and Auto Sorting

Integrated payment with Affinipay is good, but my organization has multiple bank accounts for separate departments of our organization. Multiple deposit accounts through Wild Apricot Payments would allow us to track our income better.

With this functionality, choosing what payments go where would be helpful as well. For example, all event payments go to one account while membership renewals go to another

12 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Zac Hill shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • toucha toucha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My group would like to be able to direct money from one of our events into a separate bank account that the organizers of that event could more easily access. I hope that option is being developed?

• Ed Emond-Worline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We were running 4 different WA websites (one for each of our Chapters). We recently combined the 4 WA sites into a single WA website so our members could easily sign up for other chapter events and to have a single membership database. It's working well, but we have to take $'s in at a central level and then pass them back to the appropriate Chapter. It would be great to have payments go back to a specific Chapter (via coding on the Membership Levels and Events).

• Thomas Todd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am required by CA law to segregate my event payments from my membership payments. They require payments for travel events to be deposited to a trust account. Your integration with Affinipay allows transfers to only one bank account. The only work around I can come up with is to open a third bank account to use as a holding account from which I transfer the event vs membership funds. I accomplish this now by making separate withdrawals from PayPal to the two accounts. Integrating two accounts into your pay flow would be the truly elegant solution, in fact easier than what i do now with PayPal.

• Me commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was wondering whether this was an option, but the question and other comment make me think it must not be. My group would like to be able to direct money from one of our events into a separate bank account that the organizers of that event could more easily access. I hope that option is being developed?

• Christine Leonardich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This functionality is mandatory for our organization. Other membership software such as club express, offer it. When will WildApricot get up to speed and offer it?

Feedback and Knowledge Base