Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

748 results found

1. Cancellation emails need to send automatically

The email settings under "Event Registration Canceled" says "Sent when registration is canceled by the registrant, by an admin, or automatically" but the email does not send to the registrant when their registration is cancelled by the admin. I find this misleading as it looks like an email should be sent as soon as it is cancelled regardless, not by having the admin need to click send a notification. Also there is no prompt indicating that the admin needs to do so when cancelling.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Is there a way to include our marketing person on the payment?

SLPA is having an event in July. Is there a way to include another person on the payment? Such as can a person buy more than one ticket?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Show who created event, who last edited it, and when.

In an organization with a lot of admins, it is helpful for admins to be able to see who posted and who changed an event listing. Please record this automatically and show it on the Event details view.

For extra credit, provide a checkbox so the admin editing the event can make theirself the event organizer without having to go to the Emails view.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Customize calendar entry for event

Please allow the calendar file from the "Add to my calendar" button to be customized, so that details such as a video conference link and other useful information will appear in the calendar entry. At present, custom information can only be included in the confirmation and reminder emails, but emails can get lost before the event. It's much more useful to have event details right in the calendar entry.

Thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Need daylight saving time support

When specifying the time for an event, there is no proper way to specify a time during daylight saving time. For example, our June event will be at 10:00, EDT, which is UTC-04:00, so I have to choose between either "Eastern UTC-05:00" or "Atlantic UTC-04:00", either of which are only half correct. Not sure which is more important, that I get the Eastern part correct or I get the UTC-04:00 correct.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automatically send email to manually created waitlist registrant

There doesn't seem to be a way to send the default 'new waitlist registration' email someone who has been added to the waitlist manually. It is sent automatically if they register and the event is full but if I add them manually it doesn't send. The 'Send Email' links on the waitlist page only link to a blank email or template but both options remove the link to the event so it's impossible to create an email using any event merge fields.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change registrant visibility when moving from waitlist to registrants

Waitlist: When an event is full and a member puts themselves on the waiting list, the flag for 'Share registration: Show registration on event registrants list' defaults to NO. So when the person on the waitlist is moved to the registrants list, the person still shows up as 'anonymous user'. Please change this flag so that when someone is added to the waitlist, it clicks yes to 'Show registration on event registants list'.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automatically send email to waitlist when registration becomes available

You have all this wait list capability, but did not implement an option to automatically send an email to all the entries on the wait list when a cancellation occurs that drops the registration limit below max

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to Settle refund/Credit to Donation

If we have to cancel an event due to unforeseen circumstances.... It would be ideal to have an option in the system to "Cancel all" rather then manually clicking on each one and sending the email to each one. ALSO I would LOVE to have an option to settle the refund/credit on account to a donation if our members/contacts wished to still support us.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Waitlist a customer if they haven't paid

Please set it up so the customer who signs up for an event but doesn't pay, automatically goes on the waitlist until they have made payment.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show event attendance in public registration details

When someone tries to print out their event attendance from their profile, the Checked in mark does not show up. Is that a feature that could be added? Our members can use this report for reporting continuing education hours.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cancel by Attendee is Confusing

We host many small group no-fee events and need attendees to be able to cancel themselves but the process of cancelling causes confusion. When they go to My Event Registrations they see a list of events. To see the Cancel button then need to click on an event but not on the event title. Many of them click on the event title and see the event listing. Also having the contact Admin to make changes banner means they do not realise they can cancel themselves. Please can you find a way to make this process easier and less prone to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Files on Event Details

I would like to be able to add files to the Event Details tab. I could then set up our board meetings as events and include agenda, presentations, and minutes on the event, which then could be seen by board members both before and after the meeting.

I have tried to do this with modifications to the Registration Form, but this isn't a workable approach.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. minimum Limit required for an event

can we set a minimum registration required? we want to have at least 6 (or 20) or any number to run this event, and we will cancel otherwise.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Link sold out events to stopping event announcements

When an event has a limit on the number that may attend, why can't WA automatically stop sending event announcements for the event? There are times when there is a run on an event and it sells out sooner than expected. When that happens, I have to go in and cancel the prescheduled announcements for the event. When I forget or don't realize the event is sold out and another announcement is issued to our membership, I receive flak because the event is sold out. Can't there be some link between sold out events and stopping announcements?
    Thanks,
    Elaine Douts

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Selecting roommates during registration

We do multiple Ski Tours each year. Each registrant registers and selects the room type and roommate configuration. ie: Double, triple etc up to seven roommates( three bedroom units).
    1) During our registrations for events, we request whom the registrant would like to share a hotel room with. This in turn allows us to match up persons with the rooms and discover how many rooms are actually required for our trips/tours.
    Is there a way to have a lookup table inserted or access to the membership list at that time so they could just select their roommate/s from the list.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. allow automatic emails for recurring events

Add the ability to automatically send an email announcement for recurring events. Makes life SO MUCH easier to remind members to attend a recurring (every other week) member meeting without having to manually create an email to do it. Currently done on non-recurring events and as you store all the recurring dates and allow scheduling of emails now in terms of days before event it should be a relatively easy task to add this functionality. We do not always require registrations for these events either as most via ZOOM so please no restrictions in this regard requiring registrations for this…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enable Registration through entire event, do not disable until END of event.

With the pandemic we have moved all of our events to Virtual and each event requires a Zoom link, which is provided upon registration. This works very well until the event has started. The issue for us is that registration is automatically disabled by Wild Apricot at the start of each event. That means that someone who would like to register during the event/after the start time is not able to receive the Zoom link through the normal registration confirmation. I am asking you to consider disabling registration at the END of the scheduled event instead of at the beginning.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There needs to be a way I can get stats from my website on the number of events each member has attended per year

there is currently no easy way I can get stats from my WA website on the number of events each member has attended per year. I would like to be able to get a report with easy access to this info.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Wild Apricot Deleting payment record when cancelling paid event registration

I noticed if I cancel a registration for a attendee and they have actually paid money that needs to be refunded, your system automatically deletes the payment record instead of leaving it there to be refunded in Wild Apricot. this is a major problem, that a transaction record is removed from the system. I do see that the existance of that payment record is in the auto trail, but having your software automatically delete that record is a major accounting flaw you should look into. You should simply level the payment record and allow the actual refund to be documented.…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base