Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Limited Membership and/or Events Manager who can't see contact donations

We would like to have an administrator role capable of viewing and editing contact details, checking and updating membership status, and processing event registrations. However, we would like this role to NOT be able to see any donation information. This is basically the Membership and Events Manager roles but without any donation access.

Our situation is this: we have education staff who run education events. They need to know if someone is a member, be able to process a renewal, etc. They also need to be able to add attendees, print attendee lists, etc. But we don't want them to see the donation info of any of the event participants. We want that information to be limited to our development staff.

Ideally education staff would only be able to manage education events (we have development events, too). Right now we're ok with them being able to see (and theoretically manage) development events, but a cleaner separation would be nice. I know this is on the wishlist as per this thread: http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8827180-event-manager-for-specific-events-only-with-limite

Also, this request is similar to a request for limiting event manager access to financial information to events only: http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308929-general-discussion-and-questions/suggestions/8822770-limiting-event-manager-access-to-financial-mgmt-to

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

epgremill3epgremill3 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7