Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Hyperlink Address For Mobile Users

I am new here so I hope this makes since but I am primarily using the platform for a directory which will allow others to find businesses nearby I am comfortable with WildApricot but services that offer the ability for mobile users to geo track or have ways for mobile users to use gps to track an address better is very interesting. Are there any solutions using Google/or like service that I can use with this directory?

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

chruchclosechruchclose shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • chruchclosechruchclose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry I was not clear I guess what I am wishing for is the ability to click on an address that would link me to Google maps or the like so I can locate the address better.

• Dmitry ButerinDmitry Buterin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not 100% sure but it sounds you are asking is something like "directory search that finds directory records within XXX distance from my current location as per my mobile device'. Please confirm or correct.

Also, please elaborate how this relates to the 'clickable address' as per your post subject?

The best way would be to describe a step by step example how this would ideally work.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7