Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

allow search to function on the "photo" field.

It is currently not possible to search for all members with the field "photo" field not equal to "empty", or to do any other sort of search on this field.

One obvious application would be to have the "Featured Member" widget in a member directory only show photos that actually exist. Currently, if half the members lack a photo, half of the "photos" shown will be just gray/blank profiles. It would be far better to only show photos of members who actually have photos!

10 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Greg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • reception commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,
        It would be great to have advanced search function to view profiles which have added a photo (for verification purposes)
        best regards,
        sabine

• secretary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like this option as well. We have 800 members and require a photo. We need to know who has a photo and who does not. Would love to have search function on photo field. If you have a work-around please email me at secretary@hawkeyegunclub.com

Dan

• Lee Anne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like this option as well. I have a workaround, but it is error prone and requires the Admin to remember one more step. I have an example in PDF but I don't see a way to attach it to this Comment. Someone contact me please and I will send it.

• Shelbi Hoffman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have clients who would use this functionality for the Featured Member gadget too. Either a search function or a setting in the Featured Member gadget "display only profiles with photo".

Feedback and Knowledge Base